R

romeinjuly

Jul 6, 2023
I'm twenty years old.
I am terrified of physical pain, of feeling my body malfunction and revolt against me.
If I could find a guaranteed painless way to go I would take that pill right now.
Honestly that's not a good enough reason to stay alive and it doesn't give you enough motivation to sustain yourself. Being afraid of dying, I mean. But that's the only reason I'm still here.
I'm on an antidepressant and maybe I should ask to up my dose.
I also have severe issues concentrating. I almost never manage to do what I'm supposed to do and it kills me. I have such a wrecked sense of self and trust in myself because of that. I feel dumb even though I'm not.
I have a toxic, controlling mother and no money to leave. She makes me want to kill myself more than anything. I hate her so much. She is the type of person that just sucks the soul out of everyone she's around.
My grades are flunking. I might waste a year at uni. Which means another year stuck in here.
Recently broken up. Not likely I will meet anyone else soon.
I don't have any joy in my life because my ex girlfriend was the only breath of happiness and freedom I had.
I feel disgustingly ugly and a failure. Ever since she doesn't want me anymore I'm afraid no one will.
I am ashamed of everything from the way I look, to my lack of achievements, to my family, to my house. It's like I'm always hiding something.
I live in an enviroment that breeds depression.
I feel like an hamster on a wheel. I am always stuck in the same situation and whenever I feel like I'm making some progress I get snapped back as if I'm the butt of some cruel joke.
I struggle with EVERYTHING. I have 0 ability to concentrate and spend most days scrolling and rotting away. I am wasting my life and the knowledge of this fact eats away at me.
I am in therapy but I don't know how to convey all of this. I feel like I'm not being heard. My mood also changes very rapidly so I might feel better by monday when I see my therapist again. I should have a therapist on me 24/7 realistically for how quickly I change my mind.
I'm this weak, pathetic failure who always needs somebody to be there for her and reassure her. I am tired and terrified.
I don't know what I'm looking for I guess just someone to listen or something. I'm not very articulate right now, I'm sorry. Not my first language and I also feel exhausted.
. When does it end?

• Hugs
Reactions: Kimlett and queserraserra
E

egirl

Dec 18, 2023
Honestly, personally I believe it ends when it wants to. it's like sometimes you don't even have a choice, sometimes it may not get any better. I completely agree with a lot of that, especially the guaranteed painless way to go. I'm new here and I think there's lingo for it but I know there's this mix of shit that is guaranteed to kill you, and be painless. but the stuff is pretty illegal and hard to obtain. I'm definitely gonna try to get my hands on that stuff if possible, but it's not easy.