Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
A1C1153D CC2B 42EE A792 51CCB3329985

@Squiddy. An actual picture New Years Day!

Reactions: Squiddy and BlueWidow
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
2019 was lonely and miserable, but im hoping in 2020 I can do some dumb shit and have a good time before I ctb. Oh and @Jean4 what would you like me to bring? :heart:

Reactions: Sensei
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
This decade has been complete shit. Some of the worst news, trends, music, pop culture. My mental health has also declined considerably over the last ten years also. I'm sure none of this will change in the future.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Will the snow be here through the end of the year?
And if your mom isn't there, we have your back. Just be warned of @BlueWidow @Raven Moon and @Sensei. You should see what happens to them when there is a full moon! :blarg:
And it's even worse if there's a full moon AND I'm having hot flashes! :pfff:
Have you ever seen the Everybody Loves Raymond episode titled "Bad Moon Rising" concerning how his wife Debra treats him when she has PMS? Well, it's similar to that.
Ray refers to her as the woman who shows up once a month to tear into him like a monkey on a cupcake. :pfff:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
2019 was lonely and miserable, but im hoping in 2020 I can do some dumb shit and have a good time before I ctb. Oh and @Jean4 what would you like me to bring? :heart:
Well first off, you will be here as my date! I am going to put together a harem, so I don't get bored. ;)

How do you feel about seafood?

I was always alone New Years. Many moons ago, I would go to Red Lobster and get a shrimp platter and crab claws telling them it was for a New Years party. Yup. That party was for me and the cats.

• Love
Reactions: Kassender, Woodnote, realjunes and 1 other person
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Tenor 2

@Jean4

>Now... who will I kiss at midnight?

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This decade has been complete shit. Some of the worst news, trends, music, pop culture. My mental health has also declined considerably over the last ten years also. I'm sure none of this will change in the future.
Welcome!!! It has changed right now! Please come to our New Years party! What do you want to bring and what time zone are you in?
View attachment 22526

@Jean4

>Now... who will I kiss at midnight?

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!!
What time zone?? Heck. I am going to have many time zones!!

Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Well first off, you will be here as my date! I am going to put together a harem, so I don't get bored. ;)

I was always alone New Years. Many moons ago, I would go to Red Lobster and get a shrimp platter and crab claws telling them it was for a New Years party. Yup. That party was for me and the cats.
Sweet :)
I don't do seafood, but I hope you don't mind me bringing along a red lobster, shrimp platter and crab claws just for you?! :blarg:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Sensei what time zone are you in? I need to add you to my midnight kiss list. ;)

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

I think you just read my mind! We can now get Red Lobster delivered from DoorDash here. I was thinking of doing that either tomorrow for my 16th wedding anniversary, or for New Year's Eve. :smiling:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sweet :)
I don't do seafood, but I hope you don't mind me bringing along a red lobster, shrimp platter and crab claws just for you?! :blarg:
You got it!!! You want to go music?
I think you just read my mind! We can now get Red Lobster delivered from DoorDash here. I was thinking of doing that either tomorrow for my 16th wedding anniversary, or for New Year's Eve. :smiling:
Pictures!!!! And get shrimp cocktail :blarg: :wink:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
How sweet of you. :) I'm in CET. I'll be six hours ahead of you.
I think you are my second CET. I need to make a list.
See you there! What are you bringing?
Hey @OreoWellington. Are you coming?

Last edited:
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Welcome!!! It has changed right now! Please come to our New Years party! What do you want to bring and what time zone are you in?

What time zone?? Heck. I am going to have many time zones!!

I'm in eastern time

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'll bring the booze! I gotta have my beer and whiskey!
Wish I could still drink whiskey, but it's too hard on my stomach. I guess I'll stick with rum or vodka. Probably Rum.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Wish I could still drink whiskey, but it's too hard on my stomach. I guess I'll stick with rum or vodka. Probably Rum.
Hey @Empty Smile! You are bartender!!

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
We need some fireworks too. (Anyone who feels so inclined can use hallucinogens instead.)

Fireworks

Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei and BlueWidow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Shit, that was quick! Well, then I bring absinth, a divine beverage when done the right way. Don't you dare touching it, woman!

View attachment 22518
The last time I drank absinthe I hid in a bush and threw apples at people.

this will be one fun party

Reactions: realjunes, BlueWidow and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019