BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Maxresdefault 2

Well, we clearly need to get his attention.
Do you suppose this flamethrower will do the trick?! I don't think this is a time to be subtle.
Our New Year's Eve celebration is on the line here!

• Wow
Reactions: Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 22793

Well, we clearly need to get his attention.
Do you suppose this flamethrower will do the trick?! I don't think this is a time to be subtle.
Our New Year's Eve celebration is on the line here!
@SinisterKid ... do you see it???? What else do we need to do to get your attention?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Oh thanks! I can use it! I didn't go to sleep until 5 AM this morning. Every time I tried to lie down, I might doze for 20 minutes or so, then my mind would suddenly switch back on and start racing and I'd have to get out of bed and pace the floor. I hate it when that happens!

Yes, @Morphinekiss, thanks so much for the coffee. I had a similar sleep/non-sleep experience last night, so I couldn't even get to Dunkin' Donuts to dunk your coffee.
@BlueWidow, do you have any of those cinnamon rolls I can dunk with?
I have to read through thread, as I see the insurrection is brewing, I must choose my weapon, light my torch, mount my steed, and catch up to the rest of you houligans.
Be afraid, @SinisterKid, and be thankful you don't live this side of the pond. These people "Won't be ignored."

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yes, @Morphinekiss, thanks so much for the coffee. I had a similar sleep/non-sleep experience last night, so I couldn't even get to Dunkin' Donuts to dunk your coffee.
I have to read through thread, as I see the insurrection is brewing, I must choose my weapon, light my torch, mount my steed, and catch up to the rest of you houligans.
Be afraid, @SinisterKid, and be thankful you don't live this side of the pond. These people "Won't be ignored."
Welcome @realjunes. Join the fight!!!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Coffee

Here you go, @realjunes!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
A949A393 B865 4501 A9CF 5FFF60EB4194
@SinisterKid

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
QbO7MNzKZH 8

We're having our first day of sun after weeks of dark clouds and rain. It's hurting my eyes!
I think I'm turning into a vampire. I much prefer the dark cloudy days to the bright sunny ones. It used to be the other way around. Clouds and rain used to depress the hell out of me, now it's the sunny days that depress the hell out of me. . . Particularly when I'm going to be forced to go out into it in a few hours. I want my rain clouds back!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 22797

We're having our first day of sun after weeks of dark clouds and rain. It's hurting my eyes!
I think I'm turning into a vampire. I much prefer the dark cloudy days to the bright sunny ones. It used to be the other way around. Clouds and rain used to depress the hell out of me, now it's the sunny days that depress the hell out of me. . . Particularly when I'm going to be forced to go out into it in a few hours. I want my rain clouds back!
Always liked the dark. Hated sun.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The memes lol. Maybe he can be bribed with steak?

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh @SinisterKid

C89950BC 148F 4E8C AA9A 453182D2E9E8

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
52C6EA9A 6F26 4084 B787 2ED6534CB2E4
@SinisterKid don't make baby Yoda sad

• Aww..
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@SinisterKid

0C202983 CEB0 43E3 A989 FF144893D7D9

• Aww..
Reactions: Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Oh man, you can't make baby yoda sad... now that's just wrong.... everything else is good in compariason.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Squiddy and Jean4
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Hmmm I can bring some black eyed peas because it's southern tradition to eat them on New Years for good luck. But I'll find something more delicious to contribute.
Black Eyed Peas are delicious...with gravy!

Reactions: realjunes and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh man, you can't make baby yoda sad... now that's just wrong.... everything else is good in compariason.
@SinisterKid is just a big meenie!!! He made Baby Yoda sad!!!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
:aw: :eh:

• Aww..
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So many pages in this already! And still a sad baby yoda lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@SinisterKid
95E7A839 56B3 43F2 9151 F8D247ADC439

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's one cremated chicken.... turkey... something... all i know it it looks cremated.