Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I just wasn't sure if it said like ___ tagged you in this thread" or something like that, or just mentioned the thread name (because he's been tagged so many times lol)
AFC0E428 58E6 4537 B004 5DEEA09FC12D

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ahh so it will actually say who--all of mine are "replied to the thread" or "quoted your post" in my list. Well it says who did, but I didn't see a specific thing like "mentioned"

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I just wasn't sure if it said like ___ tagged you in this thread" or something like that, or just mentioned the thread name (because he's been tagged so many times lol)
He should have so many notifications from us haha

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ahh so it will actually say who--all of mine are "replied to the thread" or "quoted your post" in my list. Well it says who did, but I didn't see a specific thing like "mentioned"
So when we tag @SinisterKid @SinisterKid @SinisterKid he sees it's me nagging and he knows to ignore it. :blarg:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yes. Look at RealJune is says mentioned

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
@SinisterKid @SinisterKid @SinisterKid get over here and party with us

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
lol well don't mean to laugh, but I actually did.
Laughing is good. Right @SinisterKid ? It prevents you from crying.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It's got to be driving him crazy at this point. It's too bad it's not a real bell that goes off every time it tags him. If it was, I'm sure by now he would be coming here to see what the H is going on that so many people are tagging him here! :pfff::devil:

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Maybe he should rename this thread and append his name after it?
Laughing is good. Right @SinisterKid ? It prevents you from crying.

Yesterday I was laughing so hard I was crying and couldn't breathe.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
It's got to be driving him crazy at this point. It's too bad it's not a real bell that goes off every time it tags him. If it was, I'm sure by now he would be coming here to see what the H is going on that so many people are tagging him here! :pfff::devil:
Not crazy enough that we got him here.

@SinisterKid. We will NOT stop until you show yourself at our party. You still need to be punished for you not shoveling.

You can't win this one @SinisterKid. @Squiddy is angry. You can't win against the Squidmeister. Remember that!

Also remember. We aren't stooping!
Maybe he should rename this thread and append his name after

Nah. Hopefully he will show lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019

@SinisterKid. We will NOT stop until you show yourself at our party. You still need to be punished for you not shoveling.

You can't win this one @SinisterKid. @Squiddy is angry. You can't win against the Squidmeister. Remember that!

Also remember. We aren't stooping!
Spongebobangrymob

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

Go @Squiddy Go! Torches ready!

Reactions: Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh @SinisterKid

A6D18F1C 11D4 44DF A6C3 421F489C92AA

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's one angry mob... Someone better come in and calm it down... I mean it might burn things down.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
This brings me such joy! No one should feel alone on a day of celebration! If you're still looking for party goers I'll make sure to bring kransekage!
@TheblueBunny - I don't know what "kransekage" but as a general rule I don't eat what I cannot pronounce. Would I be very afraid if I google it?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@TheblueBunny - I don't know what "kransekage" but as a general rule I don't eat what I cannot pronounce. Would I be very afraid if I google it?
danish almond cake? well ring/wedding?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Maxresdefault 2

I've still got my flamethrower! You better believe we're going to burn things down!

• Hugs
Reactions: Squiddy and Jean4
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Well I don't do steak, but I love baby yoda. But yeah... like... you'd think one of them would draw others here.
Geez.....all you knowledgeable foodies are gonna keep me on the google, instead of this thread. Now I gotta find out why people are eating babies, yoda babies.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Geez.....all you knowledgeable foodies are gonna keep me on the google, instead of this thread. Now I gotta find out why people are eating babies, yoda babies.
Look out. @SinisterKid likes eating Baby Yoda. He has him as a main course after @Azzy69 's guppies on crackers!

Reactions: Azzy69
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Why am I laughing so much... I have laughed more since... like christmas eve than I have my entire life....

• Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69 and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hey @TheblueBunny. Bring it!!! Flags too! ;)

None for @SinisterKid!
C182C424 FA43 4556 983B BF00ACFCC7E8
Why am I laughing so much... I have laughed more since... like christmas eve than I have my entire life....
Yes. @SinisterKid eating baby guppies is funny! Especially since he puts ketchup on them!

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I have too. They say depressed people don't have a sense of humor, but I've laughed more since I came on this website than I had in the previous seven years combined. And I love all the people here who have a deliciously wicked sense of humor. That's one of the things I loved about Stan. He was one of the first people on this website to make me laugh. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina