Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
That's one cremated chicken.... turkey... something... all i know it it looks cremated.
Just a normal day of me trying to cook!

Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Squiddy
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Does anyone know what's going on with the pictures? I can reload this site and pictures that have disappeared will come back. There's something going on with the pictures for the last couple of days. Are the mods or admin's trying to find out what the problem is at all? I know it's the holidays right now, so they might be busy or something.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I had a few of those "website down" things popup... maybe related to that?

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yeah, it seems like they've been having some trouble with the website for the last few days. I hope it's just technical issues and not related to some pro-life person trying to mess with us. I'm probably paranoid, but I always get suspicious and upset when the site goes down and I can't get back on here.
It is, ironically, like my lifeline has been taken away.

Reactions: Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I had a few of those "website down" things popup... maybe related to that?
It's Stan letting us know he's here ;)

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, it seems like they've been having some trouble with the website for the last few days. I hope it's just technical issues and not related to some pro-life person trying to mess with us. I'm probably paranoid, but I always get suspicious and upset when the site goes down and I can't get back on here.
It is, ironically, like my lifeline has been taken away.

The second I found the Stan's guide Jean4 posted, if this site went off... I wouldn't have been here still (when I found the place I was looking basically for just that type of thing). Being around others has made it a lot easier to stay around. It's a happy little safe place.
Just make sure you have the fire extinguisher handy!

Granted the stuff in those is toxic... it would make the food potentially deadly lol

• Love
TheblueBunny

TheblueBunny

Life is like a cactus
Sep 16, 2019
This brings me such joy! No one should feel alone on a day of celebration! If you're still looking for party goers I'll make sure to bring kransekage!

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK... so if food doesn't work... and baby yoda doesn't work as apparently he hates baby yoda... and steak doesn't work. What about pretty pictures of trees or the ocean? Would that draw him into this thread?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OK... so if food doesn't work... and baby yoda doesn't work as apparently he hates baby yoda... and steak doesn't work. What about pretty pictures of trees or the ocean? Would that draw him into this thread?
What kind of person hates Baby Yoda and Steak???

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What kind of person hates Baby Yoda and Steak???

Well I don't do steak, but I love baby yoda. But yeah... like... you'd think one of them would draw others here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
The second I found the Stan's guide Jean4 posted, if this site went off... I wouldn't have been here still (when I found the place I was looking basically for just that type of thing). Being around others has made it a lot easier to stay around. It's a happy little safe place.

Granted the stuff in those is toxic... it would make the food potentially deadly lol
That's true, it would make the food potentially deadly. I wonder how it would taste?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@SinisterKid

49388687 0F58 4D73 A10C C6F36EA87520

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's true, it would make the food potentially deadly. I wonder how it would taste?

It'd probably need something a bit salty to help the flavor... then probably not too bad....

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
614CCF81 6DE3 4B91 8CBA DC1FA7EA59C0
@SinisterKid

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
@SinisterKid join the party :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Carina, BlueWidow and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It just came that way. I figured I'd buy a set of two so I'd have a back up.
Ahh, Mine came in like 3 days... with christmas in between. As a 'just in case'.

None for @SinisterKid !
Nope, only people at the party that wants it can have any... others have to get their own.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@realjunes has sent out the search and rescue for @SinisterKid

6A4A2164 EEAB 4246 A28D 2BDA164E09BA

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So when you tag a person, and it notifies them, do they see who tags them?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It shows up next to the PM's. Click on the bell.
I just wasn't sure if it said like ___ tagged you in this thread" or something like that, or just mentioned the thread name (because he's been tagged so many times lol)