BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 22743
Click on that and put your photo there
Trust me, if I can figure it out, anybody can do it. I am completely technologically challenged. :))
I've actually learned quite a few computer skills since coming onto this site. I learned how to add pictures to this forum.
And although I know we're all going after SinisterKid for not shoveling the snow and ignoring us, he did show me how to put a video on here. As usual, I was making it way over complicated.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Trust me, if I can figure it out, anybody can do it. I am completely technologically challenged. :))
I've actually learned quite a few computer skills since coming onto this site. I learned how to add pictures to this forum.
And although I know we're all going after SinisterKid for not shoveling the snow and ignoring us, he did show me how to put a video on here. As usual, I was making it way over complicated.
Okay, you guys gave me the page, but how do I get a photo to "drop" on that square? The photo would be on my phone. ???

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
That was before @SinisterKid went to the dark side.....

• Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow and realjunes
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Or when I find a photo on the computer, like Squiddy does, how does it get into this text square? When I try those drop downs all ask for a URL, and when I paste in the URL of where I find the photo, I get bupkis.

Last edited:
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Okay, ladies. I did manage to get one of my selfies on here, as I am ready for the New Years' kiss !

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, Azzy69 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
SinisterKid's exact directions to me.

Post A Video

When watching a video on YouTube, just right click on the address bar at the very top of your screen and then move to COPY on the list that appears. You just copied the URL of the video.
Come back to the site and to the thread you want to reply to. When you start a reply there is a window for you to type in. Across the top are icons, click on the icon of a chain-link and another little box appears. In faint letters you will see URL in the top window. You want to add the URL you just copied into that box. Right click your mouse in the box and select PASTE. Your copied URL will appear in that box. Under the URL you put in, see INSERT, click that & the video URL will appear. Click post reply and the video is visible. Easy isn't it?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
SinisterKid's exact directions to me.

Post A Video

When watching a video on YouTube, just right click on the address bar at the very top of your screen and then move to COPY on the list that appears. You just copied the URL of the video.
Come back to the site and to the thread you want to reply to. When you start a reply there is a window for you to type in. Across the top are icons, click on the icon of a chain-link and another little box appears. In faint letters you will see URL in the top window. You want to add the URL you just copied into that box. Right click your mouse in the box and select PASTE. Your copied URL will appear in that box. Under the URL you put in, see INSERT, click that & the video URL will appear. Click post reply and the video is visible. Easy isn't it?

Wow. Thanks BW...I just copied these instructions onto the same cheat sheet where I put your Hot Toddy recipe. Maybe I can combine Hot Toddy making/drinking with video pasting on New Years' eve, thanks to you guys. That should be an interesting combination.

Reactions: BlueWidow, Morphinekiss and Azzy69
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well this year has a big pile of poo about lost every thing that ment every thing to me . My new year goal is not to make it all the way through 2020 :) . That reminds me my get my cardboard sorted out.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well this year has a big pile of poo about lost every thing that ment every thing to me . My new year goal is not to make it all the way through 2020 :) . That reminds me my get my cardboard sorted out.
You got us Mort. 2019 sucked. Hopefully you will join us at our party :)
Going back to sleep. 2 am here. Checking on in. While visions of our @SinisterKid attack today dance in my head.
You got us Mort. 2019 sucked. Hopefully you will join us at our party :)
Going back to sleep. 2 am here. Checking on in. While visions of our @SinisterKid attack today dance in my head.
B868FBC3 CF40 4718 9A51 CCC092B558E3
Me dreaming of our @SinisterKid riot

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Morning everyone
B2E497B9 A2F9 4D0F 87E3 FDD5E7120D56

Reactions: marcusuk63
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
45517682 25ED 4722 A01B 8793BA6CE425
Morning. Coffees for all.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, marcusuk63 and Jean4
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
@Squiddy @Carina @Sensei @BlueWidow @Morphinekiss @Azzy69 @realjunes ... morning

We need to get the army together!!!

I'm here your highness. I've had some coffee, but not any gin & tonic yet.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm here your highness. I've had some coffee, but not any gin & tonic yet.
This is war!!! We must get @SinisterKid here who has been ignoring us!!!! E4CAA0E8 1EA2 468C AD51 7D55FC711BCC

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Can I have a torch? I kind of want a torch.
You can have my torch. I still choose bow and arrow as my weapon of choice.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Jean4 and Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Morning :)

Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh @SinisterKid
115101FA EA25 48A7 B7A3 3C9557298DCD

Reactions: Morphinekiss and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What ,bows and arrows are a possibility? What about crossbows...

Reactions: Morphinekiss