@porfin1234

Love this song

Reactions: Jean4 and porfin1234
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
8C9B8D2F F981 424C B8CA D4A450005055
Day 2 of get me through the day and one more day closer to a medication change that I need!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, Carina and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Where is everyone today???
Oh @Sensei .....

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Oh @Sensei .....

I'm here, until they decide to haul me off to the clink again hahaha. Can't keep a good man down.

Reactions: Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have been off for a few days. Need a med change. Doc won't be in until Monday.

Oh, well shit. I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks they make you wait like that.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh, well shit. I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks they make you wait like that.
Doctor is an Orthodox Jew. Nada can be done. I spoke with my pulmonologist. He said increase the medical marijuana if necessary and basically stay drugged until then lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Doctor is an Orthodox Jew. Nada can be done. I spoke with my pulmonologist. He said increase the medical marijuana if necessary and basically stay drugged until then lol.

Well that's not a half bad idea haha. A doctor telling you to consume more MJ. Never thought I'd hear that.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well that's not a half bad idea haha. A doctor telling you to consume more MJ. Never thought I'd hear that.
My pulmonologist is cool. He knows about my CTB attempts and never had me hospitalized. Same with my PCP who pushed me to get the marijuana.

Reactions: Carina and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Woke up with a doomsday-level depression today, but luckily there are remedies: medication, self-medication, coffee, and cat memes.

Cat stay

Dear

Wakeup

Humans land feet

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy, Morphinekiss, BlueWidow and 2 others
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
What's everyone up to today? I'm on a 4 hour journey to my final destination lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What's everyone up to today? I'm on a 4 hour journey to my final destination lol
What's going on Here? I just woke up, need a med change and am confused lol

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
What's going on Here? I just woke up, need a med change and am confused lol
I'm ctb soon, just finishing up getting everything in order to make life easier for my family. Currently on my final journey to the place I'll ctb
Hope you get your med change soon and aren't too inconvenienced until then

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm ctb soon, just finishing up getting everything in order to make life easier for my family. Currently on my final journey to the place I'll ctb
Awww. Please post a goodbye thread. We will be there for you. You won't be alone. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, HereToday, Carina and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Oh shit! Sending lots of love and good vibes your way!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, HereToday, Sensei and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Hennessy, BlueWidow, Sensei and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Oh @Sensei .....
I am here even though I don't post here as much as you guys. I'm not feeling too hot today with Rena leaving.
Aww you too? Dang that's two in one day. I think Moonicide is going today as well right? Ugh I can't deal it's too much at once. I hope you find peace though, good luck.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, HereToday, Carina and 1 other person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019

I'm sorry to hear that. Your matter-of-fact tone and the fact that you don't want to post a goodbye thread suggest that you're dead set on leaving. Still, I must ask, are you sure you're ready and that there's no chance of changing your life situation, however small?

As for you not posting a goodbye thread, I don't blame you. I won't either. Still, people may want to say goodbye to you if you're sure you want to go through with this.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and HereToday
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am here even though I don't post here as much as you guys. I'm not feeling too hot today with Rena leaving.

Aww you too? Dang that's two in one day. I think Moonicide is going today as well right? Ugh I can't deal it's too much at once. I hope you find peace though, good luck.
We are here @MysticPerception . I know. Some deaths are more difficult than others.

But have no fear! I am still here to haunt you. :devil: :heart::blarg:
I'm sorry to hear that. Your matter-of-fact tone and the fact that you don't want to post a goodbye thread suggest that you're dead set on leaving. Still, I must ask, are you sure you're ready and that there's no chance of changing your life situation, however small?

As for you not posting a goodbye thread, I don't blame you. I won't either. Still, people may want to say goodbye to you if you're sure you want to go through with this.
You won't post a goodbye thread because you aren't leaving. It is your job to watch me!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Sensei and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
We are here @MysticPerception . I know. Some deaths are more difficult than others.

But have no fear! I am still here to haunt you. :devil: :heart::blarg:
Thanks, I could use a guardian angel right about now. Just what the doctor ordered. I don't know how you do it Jean, but thanks.

I swear if you just ghost on us I'm going to find you on the other side and give you a good bonking.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What about Norway and Denmark? This is discrimination!
Lol. I actually know someone from Sweden which is why I know lol.
@MysticPerception I know all..... except how to take care of myself :blarg:

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
You won't post a goodbye thread because you aren't leaving. It is your job to watch me!

I didn't say I'd leave now, did I? :tongue: Unless I'm overwhelmed by my bipolar suicidal impulses, I won't leave any time soon. I'll keep watching you, sugar.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Carina in da house!!!

789894D3 F754 49A4 BA4A 3D2D2A3B4B66