Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Alright! You got the dishes done !
I knew there was a reason we were kindred spirits. I only use paper and plastic as well. Too lazy (and depressed and tired and dizzy most of the time) to stand over the sink and wash real dishes. :heart:
I do know it's not good for the environment, but since I'm the only one here, I tend to reuse paper and plastic several times.

OK this is weird... unless my mom gives me food like she did today and yesterday (wait.... is she onto me?!?), I almost always use paper plates, and just wash/reuse the same long stirring spoon--and cast iron pan!

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
OK this is weird... unless my mom gives me food like she did today and yesterday (wait.... is she onto me?!?), I almost always use paper plates, and just wash/reuse the same long stirring spoon--and cast iron pan!
It just makes sense doesn't it?

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It just makes sense doesn't it?

This is just weird... like we all have common things just like it's a symptom or something...
Kind of freaking me out...in a good way lol.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This is just weird... like we all have common things just like it's a symptom or something...
Kind of freaking me out...in a good way lol.
It is because we are family and part of the Island of Misfit CTBERS
I need to do laundry
Here are my options

I send the laundry out and it will come back on Friday
or
I put the laundry in my red cart and go to the basement of my apartment building where they have pay for washing machines. I may have to go back if they are occupied.

Remember. I am lazy and depressed and don't want to get out of bed.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It is because we are family and part of the Island of Misfit CTBERS
I need to do laundry
Here are my options

I send the laundry out and it will come back on Friday
or
I put the laundry in my red cart and go to the basement of my apartment building where they have pay for washing machines. I may have to go back if they are occupied.

Remember. I am lazy and depressed and don't want to get out of bed.

I instantly thought send them out..... but depressed/etc too so....

Reactions: Sideswipe
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Me too. It's just cheaper to do it myself

Usually is.... hmmm. tough call... I mean one involves doing things... the other is more expensive.

Reactions: Sideswipe, Jean4 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Surprisingly, no headache or anything today. I just feel tired and dizzy, but I always feel that way so. . . . I may be a little bit more tired today than normal, which is why I've spent most of the day lying in bed watching TV and dozing off every once in a while. :zzz:
I have no clue what time it was when I went to bed. I think it was like 3 o'clock or 4 o'clock in the morning.
I'm hoping it's going to translate into me being able to actually sleep tonight without any medication, but we'll see. Sometimes it doesn't matter how tired I am throughout the day. At somewhere around 7 o'clock or 8 o'clock at night, it's like a switch in my brain flips on and I can't sleep.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Usually is.... hmmm. tough call... I mean one involves doing things... the other is more expensive.
I know. Which is stronger. Not having money or actually doing it lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I know. Which is stronger. Not having money or actually doing it lol
How about..... which way is more likely to make you happier?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yeah, I sometimes have to force myself to do laundry and I don't even have to go down any stairs or anything. All I have to do is walk into my living room. There's a little hallway between my living room and my kitchen where there's a little laundry area. It's sad when you don't even have the energy to put a bunch of clothes into a washing machine. :notsure:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, I sometimes have to force myself to do laundry and I don't even have to go down any stairs or anything. All I have to do is walk into my living room. There's a little hallway between my living room and my kitchen where there's a little laundry area. It's sad when you don't even have the energy to put a bunch of clothes into a washing machine. :notsure:
Yeah, sadly we have to go to a laundry mat because the washer broke... and mom refuses to have me get a new one until I pay like $1500 in other repairs first.

Last time I went to the laundry mat a person had a knife out and was planning on.... well not sure what, but it wasn't good.

• Wow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
How about..... which way is more likely to make you happier?
Happy? Lol.
Lets see. The nightgown Stan gave me that I haven't taken off since he died I'd in there. I will get it back tomorrow if I do it myself. Friday with the send out.

Happier? Who wants to do laundry?
Yeah, sadly we have to go to a laundry mat because the washer broke... and mom refuses to have me get a new one until I pay like $1500 in other repairs first.

Last time I went to the laundry mat a person had a knife out and was planning on.... well not sure what, but it wasn't good.
Sounds exciting lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Worthless_nobody, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Happy? Lol.
Lets see. The nightgown Stan gave me that I haven't taken off since he died I'd in there. I will get it back tomorrow if I do it myself. Friday with the send out.

Happier? Who wants to do laundry?

Sounds exciting lol
That made me tear up.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sideswipe, Jean4 and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

I always had to go to the laundry mat when I was a kid and do the laundry because my dad was too busy spending his money on cigarettes and whiskey to bother with getting us a washer and dryer. I absolutely hated it. I had to use one off and on since then when my washer or dryer broke down. It is a pain and it's true you never know who's going to be in there or what they're going to do.
That made me tear up.
Me too. I wouldn't let that nightgown out of my sight. I would definitely find a way to wash it at home even if I had to do it by hand. Of course, then you've got to wait for it to dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sideswipe and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I always had to go to the laundry mat when I was a kid and do the laundry because my dad was too busy spending his money on cigarettes and whiskey to bother with getting us a washer and dryer. I absolutely hated it. I had to use one off and on since then when my washer or dryer broke down. It is a pain and it's true you never know who's going to be in there or what they're going to do.

Yeah... they're scary places. Not to mention ours make the clothes smell slightly of sewage water because they're not cleaned. I don't like going with people, because people. Her boyfriend has a washer and dryer and wants her to use those, but no, that's too much trouble.

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
E01DB976 7065 4550 8CFB 0D0ADEC82E9C

Dedicated to @realjunes Dinner!

Reactions: Sideswipe, Morphinekiss, BlueWidow and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yeah... they're scary places. Not to mention ours make the clothes smell slightly of sewage water because they're not cleaned. I don't like going with people, because people. Her boyfriend has a washer and dryer and wants her to use those, but no, that's too much trouble.
Scary or boring. . . And really hot in the summer with all the dryers going. It's miserable to go to a laundry mat in the summer if they don't have air-conditioning. It's too bad your mom won't let you use her boyfriend's washer and dryer.

Reactions: Sideswipe and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
9BCD3493 EBB3 4EC3 AC5F A9B531F17BF1

Dinner! Doesn't look as good as the picture. Notice the plastic!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sideswipe, Worthless_nobody, Carina and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Scary or boring. . . And really hot in the summer with all the dryers going. It's miserable to go to a laundry mat in the summer if they don't have air-conditioning. It's too bad your mom won't let you use her boyfriend's washer and dryer.
Yeah it's mainly him--he has depression from PTSD, he sleeps at random times, and doesn't like anyone at his place when he isn't. So it's like whatever... She tells me "it only takes an hour to do laundry!" and I"m like "so why didn't you do it in the 40 hours you were home this week?" and then she gets defensive because she was playing games waiting for the boyfriend to call, and then the dog needed loving, and then the boyfriend called like 8 hours later, so it was too late and she didn't have 2-3 hours out of the day to do laundry.

Yeah... it would take 'me' 1 hour but it takes 'her' 2-3 hours.

But whatever, the place is packed on weekends/after 5pm, so when she's home is the only good time to do it.

• Hugs
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Oh man I hated going to those laundry mat places when I was homeless. They were kinda scary. I feel guilty now that I'm back with family and not living with ex my mom does my laundry.

• Love
Reactions: Sideswipe, Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wow.... so the one friend who knows if I'm lieing.... is I think lieing to me but I can't prove it, so I'm dropping hints that could be taken either way, so if I'm wrong, he'll think nothing of it.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This seems fair. I will put all the laundry tonight in my little red cart with the detergent and money. I will have @Squiddy threaten me to do laundry. If I don't, I'll send it out on Friday.... but I will give it a fighting chance. Will also try to shower tomorrow. 2 days in a row.

It all depends how I feel. Sometimes I wake up feeling fine. Others I am in a fetal position crying unable to get out of bed. There is no rhyme or reason for the depression.

I am actually feeling ok now. Fleeting thoughts of doing laundry now. It's 7:00 and I don't want to be out of the apartment this late. Damn. I am feeling ok.

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
This is so cool...

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
This seems fair. I will put all the laundry tonight in my little red cart with the detergent and money. I will have @Squiddy threaten me to do laundry. If I don't, I'll send it out on Friday.... but I will give it a fighting chance. Will also try to shower tomorrow. 2 days in a row.

It all depends how I feel. Sometimes I wake up feeling fine. Others I am in a fetal position crying unable to get out of bed. There is no rhyme or reason for the depression.

I am actually feeling ok now. Fleeting thoughts of doing laundry now. It's 7:00 and I don't want to be out of the apartment this late. Damn. I am feeling ok.

There have been some nights I've cried myself to sleep and I have no idea why. And I mean it, no freaking clue. I had never done that before.

At least you have a plan for the laundry, and shower now :)
Good one!!!
I love the "Leave out all the rest" by Linkin Park... but that sounds like nothing but a suicide letter to me, even if masked slightly.

Reactions: Sideswipe, BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
There have been some nights I've cried myself to sleep and I have no idea why. And I mean it, no freaking clue. I had never done that before.

At least you have a plan for the laundry, and shower now :)
Didn't brush my teeth. The one thing I didn't do today. Before I go to bed. I am aiming for 1x a day brushing. Better than none.

It is weird the crying. I wish we could figure out what triggers it. I could be sitting here typing you and it just hits me.

• Hugs
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Didn't brush my teeth. The one thing I didn't do today. Before I go to bed. I am aiming for 1x a day brushing. Better than none.

It is weird the crying. I wish we could figure out what triggers it. I could be sitting here typing you and it just hits me.
Yep.... me too.... I get a warning at least, so I can attempt to suppress it, or when I'm at work (seriously annoying), I just "have to go to the bathroom" I've started blaming meds for me needing to go more than normal, when really it's in case I can't stop--and then blame allergies.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yep.... me too.... I get a warning at least, so I can attempt to suppress it, or when I'm at work (seriously annoying), I just "have to go to the bathroom" I've started blaming meds for me needing to go more than normal, when really it's in case I can't stop--and then blame allergies.
What is your warning?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
This is so cool...

Sorry it took me a minute to reply. I had to watch the video on a different computer because I can't get any videos to play on my phone. That was a really cool video! I liked it a lot! Thanks for posting it. I'm going to look for more of her videos. :heart:

Reactions: Sideswipe, Carina and Jean4