Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
And this is the most important thread! It's where FRIENDS hang out.... and we are all friends. ;)

I've made alot of friends here. It's just rough when they decide to go. Sometimes I forget that people come here to leave.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
List for today
Brush teeth. I am very tired so may not shower today. I was 5 days in a row.
Eat before 4 pm
Real job work. Ugh
Dishes and clean cat box
I've made alot of friends here. It's just rough when they decide to go. Sometimes I forget that people come here to leave.
You are stuck with me and @Carina @Squiddy and @Sensei . We told Stan we are going nowhere.

Sorry. That was a lie. We will go to the bathroom. Could get messy otherwise.

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've been thinking about my sons alot since yesterday. This song reminds me of them since I got them into the music. I'm sure they're playing in the snow and having a blast :heart:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I've been thinking about my sons alot since yesterday. This song reminds me of them since I got them into the music. I'm sure they're playing in the snow and having a blast :heart:

I didn't know you had kids! Want to talk about then? I never had kids. Stan had 3. Past my time to have a biological family of my own.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

That one thing, I don't forget they come to leave, I came with the intention of not wanting to get 'attached', being unemotional, cold, uncaring... like a computer with logical 'eh whatever'...

Being unemotional lasted maybe 30 minutes, 'unattached' left shortly after. Now I have to mentally prepare for people leaving.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That one thing, I don't forget they come to leave, I came with the intention of not wanting to get 'attached', being unemotional, cold, uncaring... like a computer with logical 'eh whatever'...

Being unemotional lasted maybe 30 minutes, 'unattached' left shortly after. Now I have to mentally prepare for people leaving.
You are going nowhere. Just adding that. :blarg:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You are going nowhere. Just adding that. :blarg:
Yeah yeah :blarg:

Thoughts still there though...

Side thing... not saying my brain is wanting to be wreckless right now. But I almost hit up an ex coworker last night for some things... and may have been driving 80mph without realizing it.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I didn't know you had kids! Want to talk about then? I never had kids. Stan had 3. Past my time to have a biological family of my own.

Two sons 8 and 5. I saw them for the first time in like 6 months recently. As I was driving past them downtown. I'm not allowed to see them for a good while due to the terms of my separation.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Morning Squiddy

Hey @Jean4 just had to call psych place--they called left a message 'you trailed off at the end' omg of course I did I'm hyper as hell and was freezing. ugh... called back and explained again.... omg...

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Emotional support dogs are being deployed at the Pentagon

4727B0A8 BBC8 4D1A AF17 080C721BBC26
6C8700C3 2E6F 488A 9338 7E4EB00137AB
Morning Squiddy

Hey @Jean4 just had to call psych place--they called left a message 'you trailed off at the end' omg of course I did I'm hyper as hell and was freezing. ugh... called back and explained again.... omg...
Good girl. Humans are idiots. Always follow up. When is your appointment?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Emotional support dogs are being deployed at the Pentagon

View attachment 23845
View attachment 23846

Good girl. Humans are idiots. Always follow up. When is your appointment?

The nurse said once she knows what it is, she'll talk to the psychiatrist, and he may just alter meds, change diagnosis, etc from phone call--especially since the only differnce is "yeah it only happens every few hours" is really "omg it's been days... it won't end!!!" I mean yeah I'm totally for seeing if the car will hit 160, getting drunk and sleeping with two people in one night. But, it's totally not 'good' to do any of that......

again....

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Because the Pentagon was hit at 9/11. This crap brings up PTSD. They are actually thinking about the workers. Shock!!!

I remember but it's not the anniversary or anything so I was just curious. It is shocking that they're thinking about the workers though.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I remember but it's not the anniversary or anything so I was just curious. It is shocking that they're thinking about the workers though.

I bet it was the canine corps themselves that wanted to deploy themselves to the Pentagon to comfort the people. We all know that dogs "feel" anxiety of people, and the do what doggies do, comfort. Long live support animals (professional or home pets).

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I think my heart is too big for my own good. Is there a heart surgery for that?

Reactions: Carina and realjunes
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish something could've killed me in my sleep

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
We were just attacked. It brings up everything. ;)

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We were just attacked. It brings up everything. ;)

Again!? I didn't hear about it.
If only we were that lucky

Knowing our luck it'd just be a dream within a dream hehe.

"Come one and all and see the broken man, talking to himself, he sits and waits for something better, never find it here."

Last edited:
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 23705

Time for some comic relief. Imagine if you could get your cats to do this, @Jean4!

This is great comic relief. I laughed.

Imagine, if you can a world where a cat could answer when you said, "Say Kitty, would you please plunge the toilet?" What would a cat reply?

Imagining a cat's wry and sarcastic reply, makes me laugh again.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Howdie @realjunes!

Reactions: realjunes
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Hey @realjunes

Reactions: realjunes
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

"Come one and all and see the broken man, talking to himself, he sits and waits for something better, never find it here."

@Brick In The Wall

@Brick In The Wall

OMG. Thank you for this music video song, I didn't know about.

I love and hate it. I love it because the video is such and inspired and brilliant expression of real life. I hate it because the video is such and inspired and brilliant expression of real life.

Beautiful, Sad.

I think it is well to remember Stan on this thread today, aside from his own thread.

STAN LIVES ON

Hail to now Saint Stan on high
Heaven now gained a Wise Guy
Seems he been gone long
But in fact not long gone
If you need to, it's okay to cry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs