Apr 28, 2019
C719ECD6 995E 42BE BC05 21979859BF1B

I'm being healthy. I eat it right out of the can

Reactions: Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I pretty much always eat my green beans straight from the can, unless someone else is cooking them :pfff:
Yeah... exploding cans would be bad....
Omg. My first year of college I had a roommate who was so spoiled and used to having a maid that she honestly didn't know you couldn't heat things up in a can. I walked into our room right in time to stop her from putting a can of ravioli in the microwave, lid not even cut off.

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I pretty much always eat my green beans straight from the can, unless someone else is cooking them :pfff:

Omg. My first year of college I had a roommate who was so spoiled and used to having a maid that she honestly didn't know you couldn't heat things up in a can. I walked into our room right in time to stop her from putting a can of ravioli in the microwave, lid not even cut off.
Well.... that would've been interesting had you not of been there in time. And by interesting I mean dangerous possibly.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm still up, though I might go to sleep

Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I know I've been kind of trying to prepare myself for the next round of people who will be leaving. This thread's been useful for distraction

Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I know I've been kind of trying to prepare myself for the next round of people who will be leaving. This thread's been useful for distraction
I wish something could take me out so I wouldn't have to do it myself

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Happy little accidents I like to call them :D

or single heat-seeking asteroids.
I'd love for an asteroid to take me out or the moon hits the Earth and somehow only takes me out

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'd love for an asteroid to take me out or the moon hits the Earth and somehow only takes me out
Sadly the moon's actually leaving the earth's orbit... so asteroid would be more likely. or comet... or toilet seat like happened in the tv show 'Dead like me'

Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Sadly the moon's actually leaving the earth's orbit... so asteroid would be more likely. or comet... or toilet seat like happened in the tv show 'Dead like me'
Damn. Well I'll pray for the asteroid then lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just realized I'm listening to happy music to try and alter my mood. Not related to the happy asteroid of fun, but still lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I have been watching the news. Going to sleep.

• Hugs