Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I thought you worked with people that understood the humane side of suicide and euthanasia?
When I was a social worker. After I got sick, I no longer am and I am in another field.

Reactions: OneBigBlur
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I can't believe the psychiatrist doesn't have hours listed on the website... granted they're technically 'open' 24 hours, but not the entire place.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Nobody is permitted to CTB. Just got an email from another co worker

I had (past tense).a crisis with fluoxetine
I felt suicidal due to it and.i.decided to cease using it.
Momworri s though all ok.now.

He still seems out of it
I had to cease using Lexapro due to having really bad suicidal thoughts on it

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I can't believe the psychiatrist doesn't have hours listed on the website... granted they're technically 'open' 24 hours, but not the entire place.
And the answer machine doesn't give the time?
I had to cease using Lexapro due to having really bad suicidal thoughts on it
He was on Prozac. I didn't think they gave that anymore
The funny part. If only he knew I was here and he could talk to me and I would understand lol.
@BlueWidow in da House!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've just been reading through the thread since I was last here to catch up on what's going on. I'm SO EXHAUSTED right now, but I got something done today that I've been needing to do for over a year and that I couldn't ctb until it was done. I had to go through all my boxes and find a couple of paintings. Then once I found them, I had to tape the rest of the crap back up again and put everything back where it was. But I have the two paintings out now. What I intend to do is destroy them before I ctb because I don't want anyone else to have either one of them. One of them my husband gave to me. He knew the artist and she signed it to me using my name, so that one's mine to do with whatever I please. The other one is one that my husband owned that is very special to me and that my husband's daughter thought she was going to take away from me and give to her own daughter. She won't appreciate it the way I do and I don't intend to let her have it. Since I can't take them with me, I intend to destroy them. I think it's going to be very cathartic when I do it. But first I have to rest up because I'm so tired right now that I can't even hardly move. :))
Anyway, so glad to see you here @Morphinekiss. :heart: We missed you yesterday.
I will join you in that bourbon @Brick In The Wall, but I'll have to have rum instead because I can't drink whiskey. I miss it, but it's too hard on my stomach.
I've been thinking about you @Jean4 (and everyone here) today and hoping you're all doing well on this sad anniversary. I hope everyone's doing okay. :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Brick In The Wall, Carina and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hi everyone,

I've just been reading through the thread since I was last here to catch up on what's going on. I'm SO EXHAUSTED right now, but I got something done today that I've been needing to do for over a year and that I couldn't ctb until it was done. I had to go through all my boxes and find a couple of paintings. Then once I found them, I had to tape the rest of the crap back up again and put everything back where it was. But I have the two paintings out now. What I intend to do is destroy them before I ctb because I don't want anyone else to have either one of them. One of them my husband gave to me. He knew the artist and she signed it to me using my name, so that one's mine to do with whatever I please. The other one is one that my husband owned that is very special to me and that my husband's daughter thought she was going to take away from me and give to her own daughter. She won't appreciate it the way I do and I don't intend to let her have it. Since I can't take them with me, I intend to destroy them. I think it's going to be very cathartic when I do it. But first I have to rest up because I'm so tired right now that I can't even hardly move. :))
Anyway, so glad to see you here @Morphinekiss. :heart: We missed you yesterday.
I will join you in that bourbon @Brick In The Wall, but I'll have to have rum instead because I can't drink whiskey. I miss it, but it's too hard on my stomach.
I've been thinking about you @Jean4 (and everyone here) today and hoping you're all doing well on this sad anniversary. I hope everyone's doing okay. :heart::hug:
Glad you are here and I see @Azzy69 on another post

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
It is dumb and not true... but entertaining. Like a Tarot reading
I know right :pfff:
I did some reading where they said I was going to live till my 30's so I at least hope that is true

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I know right :pfff:
I did some reading where they said I was going to live till my 30's so I at least hope that is true
Clickbait

• Love
Reactions: Azzy69
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Guys. They are saying we are now at war
of course we are... ugh...
The last thing I, and others, needed to hear

And the answer machine doesn't give the time?

He was on Prozac. I didn't think they gave that anymore
The funny part. If only he knew I was here and he could talk to me and I would understand lol.
@BlueWidow in da House!
Nope, no time at all
My dinner looked disgusting (dressing mixed with mashed potatoes with butter), so I didn't photo it.

Last edited:
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I just had KFC baked chicken, mac and cheese and green beans