M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Let's change this to the glass is half full. Stan is remembered ;)

Botox!!! I called it (patting myself on the back.)
Yea. We tried to get Botox approved last year but I hadn't tried enough medications so they denied it. (Really, I've been in 20 different meds for migraines since I was 12?!?!) yaaaay insurance *eye roll*

also that person asks a lot of questions in general. If you need the Duchess' assistance in telling them to back off let me know. Duchess is in no mood For nonsense.

Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The Stan thread.
yeah, just noticed.... omg so dense with my thinking today lol.
Yea. We tried to get Botox approved last year but I hadn't tried enough medications so they denied it. (Really, I've been in 20 different meds for migraines since I was 12?!?!) yaaaay insurance *eye roll*

also that person asks a lot of questions in general. If you need the Duchess' assistance in telling them to back off let me know. Duchess is in no mood For nonsense.
I hate how insurance thinks they know best for what meds you should be on.. you seriously want to ask them 'ok so where did you get your doctorate?'

Last edited:
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
yeah, just noticed.... omg so dense with my thinking today lol.

I hate how insurance thinks they know best for what meds you should be on.. you seriously want to ask them 'ok so where did you get your doctorate?'
Seriously. And it's never the right type of doctor to deny things. In my mind it would be logical for a neurologist to look at my stuff and make the approval or denial. Nope, last time they denied something neurological in nature the decision came from a gynecologist.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Seriously. And it's never the right type of doctor to deny things. In my mind it would be logical for a neurologist to look at my stuff and make the approval or denial. Nope, last time they denied something neurological in nature the decision came from a gynecologist.

What?1? ok someone is either on good drugs, or bad ones, if they think a doctor should make decisions for things outside their expertise.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So much for my appointment today. Over 6 inches and still going.

20200107 140706

Reactions: BlueWidow, Nemeshisu and Sensei
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That really is beautiful. I want Snowzilla!!! Doesn't happen in New York.

I went to NYC around New Years. I didn't go to see the ball drop though. Just went to visit a bit.
I so wish I had snow... I want 6 feet.... but no... none..

like seriously... moved to where there should be snow... should be extra snow... but no... no snow...

That's beautiful by the way!

It's fun tell you have to work or you have things to do. The ice part of it is no good either.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I went to NYC around New Years. I didn't go to see the ball drop though. Just went to visit a bit.

It's fun tell you have to work or you have things to do. The ice part of it is no good either.
You didn't miss much. Just a lot of drunk and stupid people.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You didn't miss much. Just a lot of drunk and stupid people.

Yea I figured. It gets pretty crazy up there during NYE. Especially anywhere near the ball drop.

Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I dumped the cat litter, cleaned the cat dishes and am finishing off the veggie broth from yesterday.

Trying to get some work done at my real job (I work from home luckily).

Reactions: Ame and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm up. I wish it would snow here, but so far, nothing, but 65°F weather

• Aww..
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I dumped the cat litter, cleaned the cat dishes and am finishing off the veggie broth from yesterday.

Trying to get some work done at my real job (I work from home luckily).

Lucky! I've always wanted a job I could do from home. Maybe my side work will be enough one day that I can do that.

Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

It's why I want 6 feet... Even though my area can have a blizzard and technically have like 80% of roads cleared within 2 hours, everything would be shut down!

Seriously, if roads aren't cleared and free of ice, mayors WILL lose elections!

Reactions: Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
And no bathrooms

How are you feeling and is there a puppy update?
Still sad for no reason and a bit tired, but we're going to the shelter with my siblings to look at both dogs

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Still sad for no reason and a bit tired, but we're going to the shelter with my siblings to look at both dogs
When are you leaving? We want our puppy!! Remember. It's ours!!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's why I want 6 feet... Even though my area can have a blizzard and technically have like 80% of roads cleared within 2 hours, everything would be shut down!

Seriously, if roads aren't cleared and free of ice, mayors WILL lose elections!

We've gotten between 4-6 feet in my area before. Probably like 3 or 4 times in my lifetime. When I was younger we got snowed into my house for like 3 months straight I kid you not. Luckily we had planned for it and had enough food and essentials.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
When are you leaving? We want our puppy!! Remember. It's ours!!
Within the next 20 minutes to go pick up my siblings from school

Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Within the next 20 minutes to go pick up my siblings from school
We are getting a puppy! We are getting a puppy!
We've gotten between 4-6 feet in my area before. Probably like 3 or 4 times in my lifetime. When I was younger we got snowed into my house for like 3 months straight I kid you not. Luckily we had planned for it and had enough food and essentials.
You have bread and milk. Because you need to make French toast!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
We are getting a puppy! We are getting a puppy!

You have bread and milk. Because you need to make French toast!
I hope my siblings like the brown one, but the black one was pretty too

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Donald Trump is now stressing me out. I was doing ok all day. He's on mute.

@Sensei where are you? ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: CyanideSoup and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
One post up.
Much better. :heart:
@Sensei . I don't know if you saw. @Squiddy is looking at both the dogs with her family today. Hopefully. We will have a dog soon!
I'm really not drinking enough.
263A6A52 B8DC 4010 A48B 1D00C6C4F43A

Last edited: