Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hello, I just got home. How is everyone doing today?

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
What food are you having?

No impulsive. I'm the only one who can be impulsive, and I'm still here.

No food, I had 3 plates this morning. Just a sea of bourbon whiskey for me today. Got to stay warm with this SNow coming down.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
No food, I had 3 plates this morning. Just a sea of bourbon whiskey for me today. Got to stay warm with this SNow coming down.
Take a pic of the bourbon (Stan drank it) and put it on his page. You are drinking it for him. ;)

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Tired and a bit sad for no reason
Normal. You are crashing from the high. You were flying yesterday.
Showered, brushed my teeth and am back in bed. Put on clean pjs too!!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Normal. You are crashing from the high. You were flying yesterday.
Showered, brushed my teeth and am back in bed. Put on clean pjs too!!
Yeah yesterday was a lot of fun

Reactions: Jean4
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
What food are you having?
Well, Right now I am preparing some chicken nuggets with rice. It doesn't look very good, but I don't have time to cook something else today and it's only thing they had in 24/7 shop near me besides instant noodles which are not very nutrtious.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, Right now I am preparing some chicken nuggets with rice. It doesn't look very good, but I don't have time to cook something else today and it's only thing they had in 24/7 shop near me besides instant noodles which are not very nutrtious.
Glad you are here, and pics!! Breaded nuggets?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I think I'm gonna try to sleep to see if I can sleep off this sadness or not

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Haven't heard today from @Soulless_Angel (has been MIA for several days) @realjunes @Raven Moon @Morphinekiss

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
IMG 20200107 171634 Nuggetsy z piersi kurczaka
Like I said, it doesn't look very good in practice but it is edible and suprisingly tasty. They lied to me though. It doesn't look like on package even though i fried it like they asked me to. I will prepare something better tomorrow.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 23776View attachment 23777
Like I said, it doesn't look very good in practice but it is edible and suprisingly tasty. They lied to me though. It doesn't look like on package even though i fried it like they asked me to. I will prepare something better tomorrow.
Since it isn't in English (what language is it?) what does it say? Is it normal chicken nuggets, or they have some spice on them?

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Since it isn't in English (what language is it?) what does it say? Is it normal chicken nuggets, or they have some spice on them?
Polish, Mild Chicken Nuggets with ,,crispy coating".

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
OK.. I really need this state to end soon. impulsiveness is seriously making me want to hit up some people that wanted one-night things... including their roommates.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
OK.. I really need this state to end soon. impulsiveness is seriously making me want to hit up some people that wanted one-night things... including their roommates.
Spend that impulsiveness looking after me. Someone just wrote a post called Stan. Meaning well. It has brought on my anxiety and it now hurts to breathe

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Spend that impulsiveness looking after me. Someone just wrote a post called Stan. Meaning well. It has brought on my anxiety and it now hurts to breathe
I saw... like come on, let people who ctb do it in peace, it's a personal thing none of your business unless they say. Who knows who were friends that could be hurting (like no matter who does it).

And then I was kind of hoping you didn't see it, but it was so obvious given the title...

I'd hug you but you're far away, so how about a virtual hug that somehow might help breathing?
ugh... editing posts to decrease impulsive responses...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Still here I guess, going back to bed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Did you go to the doctor???
She's gonna work on insurance to authorize nerve blocks and Botox, otherwise some new medications will be out in a few months I can try then.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Sensei and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
She's gonna work on insurance to authorize nerve blocks and Botox, otherwise some new medications will be out in a few months I can try then.
I hope something works for you!

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I saw... like come on, let people who ctb do it in peace, it's a personal thing none of your business unless they say. Who knows who were friends that could be hurting (like no matter who does it).

And then I was kind of hoping you didn't see it, but it was so obvious given the title...

I'd hug you but you're far away, so how about a virtual hug that somehow might help breathing?
ugh... editing posts to decrease impulsive responses...
Let's change this to the glass is half full. Stan is remembered ;)
Botox!!! I called it (patting myself on the back.)

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ever wonder if someone here on these boards might either be someone you know/knew, or work with, or just live near you? I sometimes wonder that.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ever wonder if someone here on these boards might either be someone you know/knew, or work with, or just live near you? I sometimes wonder that.
Yes. Like this individual. He just asked why I am here.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Let's change this to the glass is half full. Stan is remembered ;)

Botox!!! I called it (patting myself on the back.)
Yep he will be. Even if because of the SN thread.
Yes. Like this individual. He just asked why I am here.
whoa... someone asked why you were here? I mean... wouldn't that kinda been obvious?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yep he will be. Even if because of the SN thread.

whoa... someone asked why you were here? I mean... wouldn't that kinda been obvious?
Read the thread.