TheOA

TheOA

Student
Jan 5, 2020
While we're on the subject of food, has anyone tried pasta with mashed avocado (kinda like guacamole)? SO GOOD

Pasta with hummus is also...very delicious. Especially if you use one of the controversial 'flavored' hummus (pesto/garlic/Mediterranean). It is kinda cheesy and kinda tangy and definitely yum!

HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I'm also getting ice cream.... omg what is wrong with me! I'm already had too much to eat!!
Food is good. I love eating, thank god I have a fast metabolism
Pasta with hummus is also...very delicious. Especially if you use one of the controversial 'flavored' hummus (pesto/garlic/Mediterranean). It is kinda cheesy and kinda tangy and definitely yum!
Never tried that but definitely will now!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
About to be high as a kite

Reactions: Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yep, @Jean4 definitely said pizza--even I remember that!

so apparently my brain wants to listen to high energy like music and dance.... oh I'm so not doing that.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yep, @Jean4 definitely said pizza--even I remember that!

so apparently my brain wants to listen to high energy like music and dance.... oh I'm so not doing that.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
So the edible hit me. I'm seeing pretty colors in my peripheral vision and I'm also seeing Peter Griffin from family guy in my peripheral vision. It's like I'm watching TV in my peripheral vision. 2D characters

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
So the edible hit me. I'm seeing pretty colors in my peripheral vision and I'm also seeing Peter Griffin from family guy in my peripheral vision. It's like I'm watching TV in my peripheral vision. 2D characters
9E7EBF86 A90C 4238 BC39 4B5E654600EA

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Totally not listening to this either.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Interesting.... most of the things I'm listening to have a similar tempo... just went to System of a Down Chop Suey lol

Exactly how I feel. My vision keeps changing and I feel like I have a connection to no one
I take it the feeling is pretty good?

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Interesting.... most of the things I'm listening to have a similar tempo... just went to System of a Down Chop Suey lol

I take it the feeling is pretty good?
Yeah :) I'm also seeing spaceships too in my peripheral vision and hearing birds

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Goodnight everybody. See you tomorrow!

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina