Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm craving salty things... but not sure what... all I know is I don't have anything

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I hope you are all doing okay today. Hugs :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Flume and Carina
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
My exact response to a friend who asked how I was doing was: "living... breathing... the norm "

Hopefully you are ok?
I'm sort of feeling the same today. Im getting by the best I can. I think it's just one of those days.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg... psychiatrists's office called... they're DECREASING my antidepressants, because he thinks that's why I'm impulsive lol

well then.... I'm screwed. I mean, only been this way for years... if the week of well... let's just say I lost count to a number of things that week.... is any indication.
And now my mom's like 'why is he changing it? maybe you don't need any of them... you're on too many meds anyway'.... ugh... oh well. I'll just let them play their little games to make them happy, then in a few weeks when it doesn't potentially work (or 'works' because the state would end anyway with or without med change), it'll just return again.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@Squiddy where is our puppy update?

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hello, just daily check-in so nobody would worry about me. I couldn't spend too much time on SS today because I was busy with work related stuff. I hope everyone is doing okay today. Anyways, I am going to sleep so hugs and good night (or rather wishing you a good day as most of you are from US) :heart:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, just daily check-in so nobody would worry about me. I couldn't spend too much time on SS today because I was busy with work related stuff. I hope everyone is doing okay today. Anyways, I am going to sleep so hugs and good night (or rather wishing you a good day as most of you are from US) :heart:
Thank you for checking in. Now I don't have to send out the search and rescue team. :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Thank you for checking in. Now I don't have to send out the search and rescue team. :blarg:

But I like hunting people down for sport....

I mean being on a search and rescue team (well as long as we know the people are ok...). :blarg:

omg.... he cut my antidepressant in HALF. Although... maybe that's a good thing... not sure... that could be a great thing depending...

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well this will be my siblings dog, but my mom and dad will take care of the dog

Ahh ok -- I was just thinking the person whose dog it will be would've had the most say in it :)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Carina gave me a heart attack.... @Carina gave me a heart attack... :tongue::ohhhh::sunglasses::blarg::ohh:

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Ahh ok -- I was just thinking the person whose dog it will be would've had the most say in it :)
My siblings have the most say since it will mainly be their dog, but the most say being my brother because he's scared of most dogs and we need to find one he's not afraid of

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Flume, Jean4 and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I missed my afternoon nap today

• Wow