Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I wish I was strong as that ape. At least I think that's an ape. I don't know.

I would die smiling. What a pleasant way to go that would be, admiring myself in the mirror lol.
F6924E7C FB97 41D3 8835 11C8C3BDC96B

Reactions: MysticPerception
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish I was strong as that ape. At least I think that's an ape. I don't know.

I would die smiling. What a pleasant way to go that would be, admiring myself in the mirror lol.
I think that is an ape

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Do you just have a stockpile of ape gifs lying around?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
This looked good
9137F589 7233 415F ADAF 5CCACA3A92D2

Reactions: Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just ate, and I am seriously hungry again because of all the food pics lol

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Eating egg drop soup. Headache is starting to go down thank you painkillers. Now I just need my sore throat to go away and I'll be golden.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I did Nothing today!!!! Cleaning the cat box and dishes. Didn't shower or brush my teeth.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm still sorta full from earlier lunch

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
So... what is egg drop soup? It looks like noodles, so I"m confused
I was told it's eggs and chicken broth. Though there's multiple ways to make it I guess.

Reactions: Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Spiffy new lock box, gota keep that SN safe!
20200108 191553
20200108 191517

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, MysticPerception, Jean4 and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Mushroom Broth today

4DAEF90C C6AA 4CBE 8840 DC6932092519

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Very organized, I like it. As for me I just stuffed my SN into a drawer and hid it lazily since I know no one is going to look for it other than me lol.

Mine's in an undergarment drawer in the back lol.... really probably should move it, but it is buried.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I wish I could get some SN, but I feel my mom would know what's up

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Mine's in an undergarment drawer in the back lol.... really probably should move it, but it is buried.
I was originally going to hide it in the trunk behind my bed which is chock full of random stuff so it would be impossible to find without sifting through it. I then realized that would just be a pain for me and no one else and if someone else finds it it's going to be after I'm gone anyway.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That's so pretty!

Very organized, I like it. As for me I just stuffed my SN into a drawer and hid it lazily since I know no one is going to look for it other than me lol.

Thank you both.

Kit includes: 2x Loudwolf SN, 3x Tagamet box, 1x Metoclopramide box, 1x Domperidone box, 1x Zofran bottle, 10x Xanax pills, 6x Headache powders, Digital Scales, Holy Bible, 1 Table Spoon, 4 Extra batteries for Scales, 2 Pens, 2 Sheets of paper.

Almost forgot, 2 measured drinking glass.

All you need!

Last edited:
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I wish I could get some SN, but I feel my mom would know what's up
I'm sorry to hear that Squiddy. My mother actually placed my package on my bed for me and I freaked out at first because I thought she might know but luckily it didn't say what it was on it or anything. You could always try ordering it with some other stuff and say it's something else entirely. I don't know how well that would work though if your mother is nosy.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that Squiddy. My mother actually placed my package on my bed for me and I freaked out at first because I thought she might know but luckily it didn't say what it was on it or anything. You could always try ordering it with some other stuff and say it's something else entirely. I don't know how well that would work though if your mother is nosy.
I'd also have to find a place to hide it

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Thank you both.

Kit includes: 2x Loudwolf SN, 3x Tagamet box, 1x Metoclopramide box, 1x Domperidone box, 1x Zofran bottle, 10x Xanax pills, 6x Headache powders, Digital Scales, Holy Bible, 1 Table Spoon, 4 Extra batteries for Scales, 2 Pens, 2 Sheets of paper.

All you need!
I actually have digital scales... but I don't know where they went... they were so sensitive too! they could detect the weight as you dropped grains of salt on them if it increased the grams.

Probably have to get another one....

I'm actually glad my mom only had to sign for a package from one country that was basically harmless in itself, and the bottle came when I was here. She'd never forgive herself if she knew that what she brought to me was used for that. At least the package was smaller so it's obvious more or less it wasn't in there.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall