MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I'd also have to find a place to hide it
You could bury it outside of the house in a marked spot and come back for it when you're home alone. Though getting it there in the first place might be the real hard part.

Reactions: Squiddy and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm sorry to hear that Squiddy. My mother actually placed my package on my bed for me and I freaked out at first because I thought she might know but luckily it didn't say what it was on it or anything. You could always try ordering it with some other stuff and say it's something else entirely. I don't know how well that would work though if your mother is nosy.

Wow you lucked out, glad she didn't poke around too much and get hurt. That's why I've locked all my stuff up now. I don't want anyone to get hurt, except me of course.

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wow you lucked out, glad she didn't poke around too much and get hurt. That's why I've locked all my stuff up now. I don't want anyone to get hurt, except me of course.

That's why I have my in a drawer too, well, that and discovery--don't want cats knocking it over, chewing on it, dog getting it, etc.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
There is absolutely no way she knows anything about the SN method so at worst she would ask me why I bought it and I would have to come up with some dumb excuse like I'm going to cure some meat because I wanted to try it. Would she buy it? I have no idea but she clearly likes to not pry since I buy stuff all the time and she doesn't bother asking what my packages are. I am lucky my mother respects my privacy so much.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you both.

Kit includes: 2x Loudwolf SN, 3x Tagamet box, 1x Metoclopramide box, 1x Domperidone box, 1x Zofran bottle, 10x Xanax pills, 6x Headache powders, Digital Scales, Holy Bible, 1 Table Spoon, 4 Extra batteries for Scales, 2 Pens, 2 Sheets of paper.

Almost forgot, 2 measured drinking glass.

All you need!
That makes me sad. Loudwolf was one of Stan's favorites. I'm missing him right now. It must have been a sign.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Carina and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That makes me sad. Loudwolf was one of Stan's favorites. I'm missing him right now. It must have been a sign.

I know know what's weirder... that he had a favorite... or that's what's in my drawer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Sorry I didn't mean to make you sad. But I did learn from the best. If I'm going to do it atleast I know I'll be doing it right.

Reactions: Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I know know what's weirder... that he had a favorite... or that's what's in my drawer.
That's also the one I got. I think it's just a common easy access brand depending on where you live.

Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sorry I didn't mean to make you sad. But I did learn from the best. If I'm going to do it atleast I know I'll be doing it right.
It's a good thing. I like when things pop up like that. I was starting to get sad. Then I saw your post. It was like Stan giving me a little sign he is here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Soulless_Angel has been MIA
@Raven Moon
@Morphinekiss

and I am missing @Sensei . He has been around.

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hope they pop in.

I'm currently laughing because of this song I"m listening to rofl

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

It's a bit twisted and wrong given this forum, but so appropriate given the game

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
More booze and sad music for me. Working on my 3rd bottle.
20200108 202118

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
and I am missing @Sensei . He has been around.

:hug: As I said, I've started working again so no (too) late nights for me, I'm afraid. The reason I'm posting now is that I was so exhausted that I went to bed already around 7 p.m., but woke up at midnight and have been unable to fall asleep agian. It's going to be long day tomorrow...

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
:hug: As I said, I've started working again so no (too) late nights for me, I'm afraid. The reason I'm posting now is that I was so exhausted that I went to bed already around 7 p.m., but woke up at midnight and have been unable to fall asleep agian. It's going to be long day tomorrow...
Awww. I am going to miss you, but will come back here and look at your post. Come by when you can. We will be here. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't know why... but this song seems haunting in a way to me...

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Dedicated to @Brick In The Wall

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Dedicated to @SinisterKid (and yes I am tagging you :sunglasses:)

Dedicated to @Carina

Last edited:
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Look what I started haha. I dig it though!