Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Even like this... things people don't realize are classical pieces lol

Just listened to it, beautiful! I've heard it a long time ago, but I've never known the title. Added to my list.
I totally messed up the spelling, but at least you can figure it out lol. My music teachers would've screamed at my screwup lol

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Even like this... things people don't realize are classical pieces lol

I'm definitely going to listen to that during the day. I need to go to work in one and a half hour so I really need to get a nap first. Night.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Tchaikovsky is my probably my favorite classical composer. Reminds of breaking in a new pair of pointe shoes.

Sad I missed the music hour, but hello to all that are awake! Sleep well to those that have already turned in.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm definitely going to listen to that during the day. I need to go to work in one and a half hour so I really need to get a nap first. Night.
Night :)

Actually I really need to get to bed. Been staying up too late during work nights honestly lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Tchaikovsky is my probably my favorite classical composer. Reminds of breaking in a new pair of pointe shoes.

Sad I missed the music hour, but hello to all that are awake! Sleep well to those that have already turned in.

You're late to the party. See you tomorrow. :)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Hope you're doing ok! Sadly I'm heading to bed in like 2 min, but still, wanted to acknowledge you :)

• Love
Reactions: Morphinekiss
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Kind of funny, but if you want to hear a lot of classical--watch bugs bunny lol

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
One of my favorite classical pieces.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Sensei and Morphinekiss
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
@Soulless_Angel has been MIA
@Raven Moon
@Morphinekiss

and I am missing @Sensei . He has been around.

Not used to being missed, going to try and catch up later today!
UK Mental Health Services have just reminded me how awesome they are... I tried ending it all for the 2nd time on Oct 14th, (wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for my bloody brother!)
I got sectioned for 18 hours, came home, saw a mental health nurse just once, was told the hours she doesn't work, and that she was on leave over xmas, if I needed her basically she wouldn't be there, She has just called me up, stating she is discharging me... I'm back in a very dark place, cheers love now go do one bitch!! So bloody helpful... NOT!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Morning. 5:46 am. Going back to bed. See everyone later. Just a check in. Woke up to take my meds.

• Love
Reactions: Carina, Azzy69 and cosmicpixiedust
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
UK Mental Health Services have just reminded me how awesome they are... I tried ending it all for the 2nd time on Oct 14th, (wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for my bloody brother!)
I got sectioned for 18 hours, came home, saw a mental health nurse just once, was told the hours she doesn't work, and that she was on leave over xmas, if I needed her basically she wouldn't be there, She has just called me up, stating she is discharging me... I'm back in a very dark place, cheers love now go do one bitch!! So bloody helpful... NOT!!
I'm sorry youre having such an awful experience with them. They're useless. I know it's because they're underfunded but crisis support is meant to be there for a reason. Sending you hugs :heart:

Reactions: Sensei
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
See! I know there had to be a reason I couldn't sleep!!! Talk to us!!!
So much for sleeping
List for today
1. Shower and brush teeth
2. Wash cat dishes and clean cat box
3. Real job stuff

I eventually want to wash my bedding

Last edited:
Reactions: Azzy69
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am feeling ok this morning. As we all know, the depression can hit at any time out of the blue.

I showered and brushed my teeth. Since being held accountable, and I am brushing my teeth, my gums have stopped bleeding!!!
I washed the cat dishes and cleaned the box

Now I am going to try to get some real job done. It's 8:47 am. NOT BAD!!!

• Love
Reactions: Soulless_Angel and Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I woke up late...
Didn't take one pill (hey, dr said I needed HALF dosage, so I stopped it until I got the HALF... because the pills aren't evenly 50/50 if I would've cut in half)
Actually gave self shot of one of my 'pills' (it's a shot, not a pill, used to be pill though)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I woke up late...
Didn't take one pill (hey, dr said I needed HALF dosage, so I stopped it until I got the HALF... because the pills aren't evenly 50/50 if I would've cut in half)
Actually gave self shot of one of my 'pills' (it's a shot, not a pill, used to be pill though)
And how are you feeling and what is on the agenda for today?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
And how are you feeling and what is on the agenda for today?

Work, as always.

Fortunately/Unfortunately (depending on viewpoint) I work M-F 8am-5pm. So I have the same thing I do those days. Although I have to leave to talk with the attorney at lunch about the car accident settlement... it's probably nothing. don't know. Depending I will have to find out like 'so... if something happens to me... can someone else approve a settlement?"

you know.. like just in case.

and omg who freaking burns toast... every single morning?!? I swear there's burnt toast... like creamated toast smell... every morning at my work. it's so bad my nose is burning.
Like it's toast.. it's like they put it in an oven, not the toaster, and leave it for 10-20 minutes... on high... instead of the toaster. Why? Just.... why? Why would someone do that? We have a toaster! Use the toaster. The toaster... used to toast.... oven thing... used to cook... two microwaves, used for reheating... two freezers, for frozen stuff, two refridgerators, for keeping things cool, dishwasher for cleaning...

toaster... for toasting.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I burn toast. But then again, I burn everything!

I got work project #1 done. Started with a small project so I can say I accomplished something and get onto bigger things.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I burn toast. But then again, I burn everything!

I got work project #1 done. Started with a small project so I can say I accomplished something and get onto bigger things.

probably not this bad of burning lol

yay for work project being done!

Reactions: Jean4
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I just woke up from a nightmare. Going to try to go back to sleep. I feel really anxious and scared

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just woke up from a nightmare. Going to try to go back to sleep. I feel really anxious and scared
Awwww. Guppy man!!! Go back to sleep and dream about guppies!

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Cold and sad this Morning:
Celsius—Minus 21, with Windchill minus 29.
Fahrenheit—Minus 5, with Windchill minus 20.
27 people from my city were on that airplane that crashed near Tehran.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
We have 22 degrees here. 60 in 2 days lol
Cold and sad this Morning:
Celsius—Minus 21, with Windchill minus 29.
Fahrenheit—Minus 5, with Windchill minus 20.
27 people from my city were on that airplane that crashed near Tehran.
We have 22 degrees here. 60 in 2 days lol
Pushing myself to work. Ugh. We can get project two done

Last edited:
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I actually kinda miss work sometimes. I loved my career. This pup is arriving on Saturday morning ! He's a foster/rescue.
6CB050E8 3029 4261 B581 3E78040B8315

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg the burnt toast smell is STILL HERE! apparently it's been in here for 2 hours!