Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I haven't taken mine yet

Listen to Queen Jean4! It's important that you try to follow the schedule so you get the right concentration in your blood. (That probably sounds a little bit scary, but it isn't.) It might take some time until you see any results, but believe me, it will help you in the long run.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I was about to write my goodnight post and @Sensei popped in. Goodnight and I'll be dreaming about @Sensei :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I was about to write my goodnight post and @Sensei popped in. Goodnight and I'll be dreaming about @Sensei :heart:

I hope you can sleep tonight, without nightmares!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Stay away from men. Cats are better.

How dare you generalize about men like that?! Oh, wait. Cats are better than all people. Never mind.

And I'll be dreaming about you to. :) Good night.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
How dare you generalize about men like that?! Oh, wait. Cats are better than all people. Never mind.

Yep, my cats are better than I am!
They have 9 lives even lol.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

You are a higher entity, but not as high as Milo. Nobody is.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Listen to Queen Jean4! It's important that you try to follow the schedule so you get the right concentration in your blood. (That probably sounds a little bit scary, but it isn't.) It might take some time until you see any results, but believe me, it will help you in the long run.
I took them :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Nothing has changed. We still worship cats just like the old Egyptians did. (As well as the Romans, actually.) I'm not complaining, though.

That's the spirit, young man!
woman* ;)

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
woman* ;)

My sincere apologies! :shy: Your avatar somehow made me believe you were male. I shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I mean, I'm obviously not a park at night myself. :blarg:

Reactions: Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My sincere apologies! :shy: Your avatar somehow made me believe you were male. I shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I mean, I'm obviously not a park at night myself. :blarg:
whoa whoa whoa.... you're not a park?!?

But... I'm a nebula? Carina [Nebula] (name) Carina Nebula (photo)! heehee

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
It's ok haha

• Hugs
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
whoa whoa whoa.... you're not a park?!?

Sorry to disappoint you. There's not a single tree growing on me, I'm afraid.

But... I'm a nebula? Carina [Nebula] (name) Carina Nebula (photo)! heehee

Maybe you are a cosmic entity and have forgotten about it? If so, would you consider placing me on another planet?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you. There's not a single tree growing on me, I'm afraid.

Maybe you are a cosmic entity and have forgotten it? If so, would you consider placing me on another planet?

I so wish I could... I'm so tired of this planet... if we had space stations orbiting Jupiter, I'd consider that... otherwise, I want out of this star system. But as that's not possible.....

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I so wish I could... I'm so tired of this planet... if we had space stations orbiting Jupiter, I'd consider that... otherwise, I want out of this star system. But as that's not possible.....

If you ever consider building a space craft, I'm in.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
If you ever consider building a space craft, I'm in.
Costs too much, it'd run out of air/food eventually though probably.... be one hell of a final journey though

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Costs too much, it'd run out of air/food eventually though probably.... be one hell of a final journey though

Maybe we should aim for the sun? We'll get a really nice tan and it will be a spectacular way to go.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Maybe we should aim for the sun? We'll get a really nice tan and it will be a spectacular way to go.
I've actually wanted my body sent there for cremation lol

• Wow
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Aim for a black hole. See what really happens.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Aim for a black hole. See what really happens.
That too... part wanted to be alive... but apparently it pulls you apart at molecular level, pulling the atoms apart, and would be extremely painful...

I say as long as I had a suicide method 'just in case'... I'm up for it.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The Devil told me I'd have to pay him to accept my soul.

My friends have all assumed the devil kicked me out of hell. Such a shame... I'm nice really. Not my fault he was in my seat lol.

Reactions: Sensei and BlueWidow
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Good to see you too! How are you?

Not bad just taking it one day at a time. If I could do two or more at a time it'd be nice too though, speed this whole thing along a bit.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
@Carina aha kms i'm back and my thoughts are getting even faster