Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really need to NOT try and find an ex ... they've never been online ever. and their sister never had them as friends on facebook.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I really need to NOT try and find an ex ... they've never been online ever. and their sister never had them as friends on facebook.
Stay away from men. Cats are better.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
True... still loved them though... Granted don't now... hate ambivalence.
All I know is my cat Milo rules the world and my cat Sammy is God. Sammy thinks he's God. Who am I to argue?

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Just took them

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
All I know is my cat Milo rules the world and my cat Sammy is God. Sammy thinks he's God. Who am I to argue?

My cats apparently think I need tons of cuddling... they have been VERY needy lately.

They all think they're gods though.... especially Phoenix. But then he is... so there's that lol.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My cats apparently think I need tons of cuddling... they have been VERY needy lately.

They all think they're gods though.... especially Phoenix. But then he is... so there's that lol.
Cuddling is good! Nothing better than kitty cuddles !

Last edited:
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
People cuddles are pretty awesome too though

(obligatory once a day post)

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
13 years. You are that cats world and life.
Yeah... and he has like a neurological thing (doesn't hurt him) just when you pet him, he doesn't always arch his back, and he sometimes hops like a bunny. And 90% of the time he refuses to let me pick him up (he HATES it). I think it hurts him, or is just uncomfortable.

I wish he'd let me though, I like being able to hug him, but I just settle for laying down and waiting for him to hop on me.

And now I have to use the excuse of allergies if anyone wonders why I'm crying lol
People cuddles are pretty awesome too though

(obligatory once a day post)
Once a day? Hope you're doing ok.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Currently reading high stories and some are interesting. What's the highest you've ever been @Jean4 ?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
How are you feeling? How is your head?
I've gone blind in one eye pretty much. Not uncommon for my migraines. Thankful I see my neurologist tomorrow, hopefully she can set me up with an infusion for Tuesday.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
How is the pain??

And what about Botox?
9/10 as long as I don't touch my face or head. If I wasn't seeing the dr tomorrow I would be at the ER. I'm stubborn though. And broke.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
9/10 as long as I don't touch my face or head. If I wasn't seeing the dr tomorrow I would be at the ER. I'm stubborn though. And broke.
Keep us up to date with what the doctor say, or I stalk you!!

Reactions: BlueWidow and Morphinekiss
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
lol

well granted it's 4x a day, and I remember the morning, night, and just kind of forget the others.

remembering pills is hard..... well, sometimes
I hate taking antibiotics, especially since they say you have to take them until they're gone even if you feel better. Once I start to feel better I always forget to take the last of the bottle. Seems strange to take pills when you feel better. It's not natural to take pills once you feel better. :smiling:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I hate taking antibiotics, especially since they say you have to take them until they're gone even if you feel better. Once I start to feel better I always forget to take the last of the bottle. Seems strange to take pills when you feel better. It's not natural to take pills once you feel better. :smiling:

Yeah with me I still have the allergy/sneezing thing... like I thought it would've ended :(

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I love that torch mob

Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy