Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish I could be getting high tonight, but looks like I'll have to wait til tomorrow ;-;
And my mom is even more suspicious. She asked me if my friend is still coming over and I told her no and she said it was probably because she was bringing over weed

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I wish I could be getting high tonight, but looks like I'll have to wait til tomorrow ;-;
And my mom is even more suspicious. She asked me if my friend is still coming over and I told her no and she said it was probably because she was bringing over weed

omg.... no winning.

Reactions: Squiddy and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Soon guys lol
Guppy maaaaaannnnn. I'm whining!!!!
You aren't playing it smart. She's onto you.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
20200105 185732
@Squiddy
@Jean4

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy, Nemeshisu, Jean4 and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Okay, I just ordered some groceries for delivery tomorrow between 1 & 5 PM, so now I have to be up, showered, and dressed before then. I have to be here for them to deliver the groceries. That should be incentive enough for me to get up tomorrow and take a shower and get moving.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LMLN, Nemeshisu, Azzy69 and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Wow!!!! Ingredients please
Okay, I just ordered some groceries for delivery tomorrow between 1 & 5 PM, so now I have to be up, showered, and dressed before then. I have to be here for them to deliver the groceries. That should be incentive enough for me to get up tomorrow and take a shower and get moving.
I am beyond proud of you!!! Did you get anything good?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Guppy maaaaaannnnn. I'm whining!!!!

You aren't playing it smart. She's onto you.
Hopefully, she doesn't ask to check my bag tomorrow when I do go over to my friend's house

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hopefully, she doesn't ask to check my bag tomorrow when I do go over to my friend's house
Maybe you should wait because she is on to you?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't suppose you could wait a bit until the heat goes away?

When I play games (like Hitman 2), when I decide to go on a killing spree against the desired game rules, sometimes you have to hide until the heat goes away.... then resume the illegal actions.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Wow! Interesting combination. Is it good?

if she asks why you didn't go, tell her your friend came down with a cold.
She doesn't know that I was going tomorrow

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
How long do you think I should wait until I can go pick up the cookies?