BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Do one thing. If you do it, I will force myself to get out of bed, clean the cat litter and water my plants.
I'll get up in a little while and make myself something to eat. That'll be my one thing for the day. Not sure what I'm going to make—
something easy and fast.
I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be able to take a shower and get going again once the weekend is over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It's been a rough tough day. I even had to take a xanax, I hate to have to so that. I'm visiting with family and they've been so gracious listening to me cry.
Had it yesterday. I understand. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. :)
I'll get up in a little while and make myself something to eat. That'll be my one thing for the day. Not sure what I'm going to make—
something easy and fast.
I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be able to take a shower and get going again once the weekend is over.
Start fresh tomorrow:)

Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
How's everyone here doing today?

Went from sinus infection to allergies.... taking things day by day and constantly trying to distract myself so I don't make any impulsive decisions on things. But here. And attempting to do something small that seems normal so it's not obvious I'm struggling.

But I had delicious pizza... so that's a plus.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Went from sinus infection to allergies.... taking things day by day and constantly trying to distract myself so I don't make any impulsive decisions on things. But here. And attempting to do something small that seems normal so it's not obvious I'm struggling.

You want to come over and clean my cat box and water the plants!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You want to come over and clean my cat box and water the plants!

Technically I should clean my own cat litter box... but I'm trying to get the cats to do it... they said screw it, and I"m buying their philosophy.

Reactions: Sensei and BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Damn it. My mom told me my friend better not be bringing any weed :mmm: I don't know if this is a bad idea or not

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

I feel bad for those of you that live with somebody and have to pretend like you're OK when you're not. I had to do that for years and I know how much it sucks. I guess that's the benefit of living long enough, You eventually end up alone and there aren't as many people left that you have to put on an act for.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Technically I should clean my own cat litter box... but I'm trying to get the cats to do it... they said screw it, and I"m buying their philosophy.
If I don't clean it, Milo either goes on the floor or throws it out of the cat box.
Damn it. My mom told me my friend better not be bringing any weed :mmm: I don't know if this is a bad idea or not
I would abort. She will never trust you again.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sensei, BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I feel bad for those of you that live with somebody and have to pretend like you're OK when you're not. I had to do that for years and I know how much it sucks. I guess that's the benefit of living long enough, You eventually end up alone and there aren't as many people left that you have to put on an act for.

One thing though with living with my mom (well we own the house), if I were alone, I wouldn't last a day. She almost never leaves overnight, and there's no justifiable reason for me to be gone overnight. So it's kind of a good/bad thing... depending on viewpoint.

Reactions: Sensei, Nemeshisu and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah what @Jean4 said... might want to abort that for now... or somehow meet outside and not have (her?) bring it into the house... assuming you don't get searched.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
If I don't clean it, Milo either goes on the floor or throws it out of the cat box.

I would abort. She will never trust you again.
Yeah good idea since she's already suspicious. I asked my friend if we could hang out sometime and she give it to me then so I can hide it in my backpack

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, Nemeshisu, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yeah good idea since she's already suspicious. I asked my friend if we could hang out sometime and she give it to me then so I can hide it in my backpack
I'm sorry, @Squiddy. I'm glad you found an alternate plan.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It sucks. Why does a fucking harmless plant have to be illegal?
Does suck, even where I am, 2 states around me (or 3?) it's legal, mine illegal. Even if it was, there's still the mentality of people of whether it 'should be legal'

She won't search your backpack will she?

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Does suck, even where I am, 2 states around me (or 3?) it's legal, mine illegal. Even if it was, there's still the mentality of people of whether it 'should be legal'
My mom said that if I bring it in the house, she'll call the cops on me

• Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow, Nemeshisu and Carina
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I know. I think alcohol is so much worse and destructive. But that is legal. Makes no sense.

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My mom said that if I bring it in the house, she'll call the cops on me
Yup. Mine did the same. You have an alternative. Stick with it. :)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

My mom's actually allergic to it. Or so she says.... apparently she gets a rash or something when exposed to it.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I wish you lived in my state. It's perfectly legal here for both medical and recreational. Even so, I've never had any of it, except for cream which I rub on my knees for pain. I've always wanted to try the edibles, but I've never managed to get anywhere where I could get any. I'm so non-motivated that I can't even make it to one of the dispensaries. In order to get it, I'd have to drive myself or take an Uber. Right now, both of those options seem extremely overwhelming to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: LMLN and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
That's the plan. Now I just need an excuse as to why my friend isn't coming
I wish you lived in my state. It's perfectly legal here for both medical and recreational. Even so, I've never had any of it, except for cream which I rub on my knees for pain. I've always wanted to try the edibles, but I've never managed to get anywhere where I could get any. I'm so non-motivated that I can't even make it to one of the dispensaries. In order to get it, I'd have to drive myself or take an Uber. Right now, both of those options seem extremely overwhelming to me.
They're talking about decriminalizing it here, but it's all just talk right now

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
That's the plan. Now I just need an excuse as to why my friend isn't coming

Say your friend had a family thing come up
Shame there isn't a "edible eats" like an "uber eats" lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I'm so sorry. That's just overly cruel.
Yeah it is for a plant. My mom said that she'd never forgive me if i brought it in because apparently, you can lose your house

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah it is for a plant. My mom said that she'd never forgive me if i brought it in because apparently, you can lose your house
What the..... what type of screwed up thing is that?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
This is why we need a national law making it legal. It's silly that it's legal in one state and illegal in the state right next to it. There should be one law for all the states, like there is with abortion. To me if you can legally get an abortion in all states, you should certainly be able to buy marijuana in all states. Or, as @LMLN mentioned above, alcohol. To me it's no different than alcohol and should be legal in every state.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Squiddy and Carina
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
@Raven Moon this is day 2. Check in please.
I'm still here. I'm really not doing good. The death of my former ex has hit me really hard. I wasn't expecting this reaction but I went back and read a lot about him and his life after I left...it broke my heart. (By the way this is a totally separate person not the most recent guy we "killed", this is someone I was engaged to for while and briefly married) I just don't know how much longer I can hang in here. I love you all thank you for caring about me.❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, BlueWidow, LMLN and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
What the..... what type of screwed up thing is that?
I never knew you could lose your house. When I look at laws here, it just says $500 fine and or jail time
This is why we need a national law making it legal. It's silly that it's legal in one state and illegal in the state right next to it. There should be one law for all the states, like there is with abortion. To me if you can legally get an abortion in all states, you should certainly be able to buy marijuana in all states. Or, as @LMLN mentioned above, alcohol. To me it's no different than alcohol and should be legal in every state.
Agreed, it's ridiculous that it's legal in one state, but not the others

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
The United States is so screwed up. It's legal to drink alcohol but not legal to use marijuana. It's legal to smoke cigarettes, but they're trying to outlaw vaping (which from what I understand is much less harmful than smoking a cigarette overall). The United States government is screwed up in a major way. And I don't think they should really be allowed to tell us anything about what substances we can and can't use. I think all drugs should just be made legal, and as long as you don't use one of them and do something that's going to hurt another person, you should be able to use whatever drug you want in the privacy of your own home.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina and LMLN