Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
The United States is so screwed up. It's legal to drink alcohol but not legal to use marijuana. It's legal to smoke cigarettes, but they're trying to outlaw vaping (which from what I understand is much less harmful than smoking a cigarette overall). The United States government is screwed up in a major way. And I don't think they should really be allowed to tell us anything about what substances we can and can't use. I think all drugs should just be made legal, and as long as you don't use one of them and do something that's going to hurt another person, you should be able to use whatever drug you want in the privacy of your own home.
I 100% agree with that

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm still here. I'm really not doing good. The death of my former ex has hit me really hard. I wasn't expecting this reaction but I went back and read a lot about him and his life after I left...it broke my heart. (By the way this is a totally separate person not the most recent guy we "killed", this is someone I was engaged to for while and briefly married) I just don't know how much longer I can hang in here. I love you all thank you for caring about me.❤
Do you want to talk? I'm here waiting for you!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Well looks like my friend is down for hanging out tomorrow so I'll be able to get the edibles then. I feel kinda bad having to sneak them in, but it really helps me

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The United States is so screwed up. It's legal to drink alcohol but not legal to use marijuana. It's legal to smoke cigarettes, but they're trying to outlaw vaping (which from what I understand is much less harmful than smoking a cigarette overall). The United States government is screwed up in a major way. And I don't think they should really be allowed to tell us anything about what substances we can and can't use. I think all drugs should just be made legal, and as long as you don't use one of them and do something that's going to hurt another person, you should be able to use whatever drug you want in the privacy of your own home.

Yep. As long as it doesn't hurt me, who cares. I want some prescription-only meds to be OTC or at least "doctor says you can have as needed" and pharmacist just lets you call it in without needing a doctor.

Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Raven Moon are you still there? Do you want to talk?

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Yep. As long as it doesn't hurt me, who cares. I want some prescription-only meds to be OTC or at least "doctor says you can have as needed" and pharmacist just lets you call it in without needing a doctor.
That would be nice

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Yes, I think in many ways the government treats its citizens in the United States like we're all children and can't make decisions for ourselves.

Reactions: Squiddy and Carina
Misanthrope

Misanthrope

Mage
Oct 23, 2018
Today should have been a reprieve from what feels like my bleak existence. Went to see Frozen with my niece, nephew and brother. I felt nothing but a weariness. Normally the kids spark of delight touches me, but not today, just felt empty and weirdly alone amidst happiness. The Mcdonalds after repeated on me so I am just left feeling sicker than usual. Stupid of me to eat it, but there is an awkwardness in sitting there not eating anything being asked why are you not eating anything.... I also feel profoundly sad I felt nothing, couldn't even tell you if the film was good. Feels like the lights were on but nothing was home to take it in. It all just feels like proof I am dead already. Just a husk pretending at being alive. I really do hate this but I have obligations still. Here is the only place I can express this disconnect. I am so weary though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Sensei, Science Is Scary and 3 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
@Raven Moon are you still there? Do you want to talk?
I feel really sick. I'm not really eating anymore. I wish I had never seen what he wrote about me in the end over those few years...it was both touching and immensely heartbreaking. I had changed all my numbers and cut off contact and I think he was really hoping I would see what he wrote one last time....I should have gone back I should have been there. I knew he had a very rare medical problem when we were together but I didn't think it would take him out so fast. Someone who was physically healthy and was a runner. I just can't believe he is dead...I stare at this obituary page...I can't believe it. Part of me wants to add a pic of me and him because I was his last love but I'll just let it be...he kny my heart now and how much I love him and miss him.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Nemeshisu and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yes, I think in many ways the government treats its citizens in the United States like we're all children and can't make decisions for ourselves.

Granted I admit there's some things I'd like to of been able to get access to easier for reasons, but still. We're adults after all!
I feel really sick. I'm not really eating anymore. I wish I had never seen what he wrote about me in the end over those few years...it was both touching and immensely heartbreaking. I had changed all my numbers and cut off contact and I think he was really hoping I would see what he wrote one last time....I should have gone back I should have been there. I knew he had a very rare medical problem when we were together but I didn't think it would take him out so fast. Someone who was physically healthy and was a runner. I just can't believe he is dead...I stare at this obituary page...I can't believe it. Part of me wants to add a pic of me and him because I was his last love but I'll just let it be...he kny my heart now and how much I love him and miss him.

I'm so sorry.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I still can't believe my mom would call the cops on me and kick me out. I could see throwing it away, but the other two are a little extreme

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Azzy69
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
@Squiddy what's the meal tonight? pics
I completely forgot to take pics, but it was curry chicken, rice and corn bread

Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I still can't believe my mom would call the cops on me and kick me out. I could see throwing it away, but the other two are a little extreme

Especially given everything else too. My thought is, even if you brought things in, don't let others know about it, just be like 'don't get caught'. :hug:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Can I say I completely understand? Let me tell you what Stan told me. Do not follow me. He knew I would.

I have a million what ifs too. What if I got on the plane and went to the UK (He asked. I thought we had more time.). A million what ifs.

And I understand the last love part.

Bottom line, and my suggestion. If you were there for him at the end, it wouldn't have saved him and seeing him in that condition could destroy you.

Remember the good times and do what I am doing. Keep his Memory alive. Make a thread. You don't have to use his real name. Write about him. @BlueWidow did that. Told her story with her husband starting with how they met.

If this person was special to you, he is special to us. We would love to hear about him.

• Love
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Nemeshisu, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Especially given everything else too. My thought is, even if you brought things in, don't let others know about it, just be like 'don't get caught'. :hug:
Oh I won't get caught. I'm hiding it in a secret place in my room where she never looks. It'll take me a month to finish the cookies since I only get high once a week and I'm breaking it in half and getting two cookies

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Today should have been a reprieve from what feels like my bleak existence. Went to see Frozen with my niece, nephew and brother. I felt nothing but a weariness. Normally the kids spark of delight touches me, but not today, just felt empty and weirdly alone amidst happiness. The Mcdonalds after repeated on me so I am just left feeling sicker than usual. Stupid of me to eat it, but there is an awkwardness in sitting there not eating anything being asked why are you not eating anything.... I also feel profoundly sad I felt nothing, couldn't even tell you if the film was good. Feels like the lights were on but nothing was home to take it in. It all just feels like proof I am dead already. Just a husk pretending at being alive. I really do hate this but I have obligations still. Here is the only place I can express this disconnect. I am so weary though.
It isn't just you, if you find comfort in that. It has been horrible for many the past few days. I joke Mercury Is In Retrograde.
@Squiddy @Jean4 :heart: :hug:
Howdy guppy man!!! How was your day yesterday since you are a day ahead in the future lol.

Last edited:
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Can I say I completely understand? Let me tell you what Stan told me. Do not follow me. He knew I would.

I have a million what ifs too. What if I got on the plane and went to the UK (He asked. I thought we had more time.). A million what ifs.

And I understand the last love part.

Bottom line, and my suggestion. If you were there for him at the end, it wouldn't have saved him and seeing him in that condition could destroy you.

Remember the good times and do what I am doing. Keep his Memory alive. Make a thread. You don't have to use his real name. Write about him. @BlueWidow did that. Told her story with her husband starting with how they met.

If this person was special to you, he is special to us. We would love to hear about him.
Thank you for that idea. Maybe I will write a thread about him and our story when I feel slightly better. Its just one crisis after another and I'm tired. I think I need to still plan to go this year.

Edit: I might also write a mini bio about my life or a small book and make it fiction but based on my life. . before I ctb I'll try to do it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4, BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Thank you for that idea. Maybe I will write a thread about him and our story when I feel slightly better. Its just one crisis after another and I'm tired. I think I need to still plan to go this year.
When or if you are ready. . . I can tell you it was very helpful to me. I had all of these experiences and feelings trapped inside of me that I've been wanting to get out for quite a long time. Writing about all of it here made me feel much better and I knew the people here would understand and would appreciate all the experiences I went through and all the resulting heartache that came from those experiences. I've gotten so many nice responses from people who have read the entire thing when I really didn't believe many people would read it at all because of how long it is. The people on this site are so amazing and wonderful. Write as much or as little as you want to. Include pictures and poems or anything else that you feel is appropriate. Then, in the future, if you have anything else you need to say about him or to him, you will have a place you can go. It might bring you some comfort. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Worthless_nobody, Carina and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
When or if you are ready. . . I can tell you it was very helpful to me. I had all of these experiences and feelings trapped inside of me that I've been wanting to get out for quite a long time. Writing about all of it here made me feel much better and I knew the people here would understand and would appreciate all the experiences I went through and all the resulting heartache that came from those experiences. I've gotten so many nice responses from people who have read the entire thing when I really didn't believe many people would read it at all because of how long it is. The people on this site are so amazing and wonderful. Write as much or as little as you want to. Include pictures and poems or anything else that you feel is appropriate. Then, in the future, if you have anything else you need to say about him or to him, you will have a place you can go. It might bring you some comfort. :heart:
Maybe you can help @Raven Moon out. You understand :)

• Love