Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
And not only that... as a producer I want to learn on how to make really painfull almost torture-ish type music. I'm not a bad person, I just want to express how I feel... and that's the worst part of it all.

Then maybe you should explore noise music, if you haven't already. A cheerful little sample for you:

Synapscape - "Slowdive" (Beware: Stroboscopic-ish effects, in case you have epilepsy.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
We are back to that? I told you to buy one and a pizza!
I just thought 2 would be better to stock up, but one and a pizza sounds good too

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Carina and Sensei
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Chicken and Rice
It looks so bad but tastes so good lol.

Reactions: Nemeshisu, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I actually reordered meds. kind of out of habit. kind of because the pharmacy sent me texts and I just had to reply with a single number or letter to do it

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy and Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception, Carina and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've had this weird craving for rice and kidney beans... and nuts... here lately... must be some odd phase.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I need a good excuse to why my friend is coming over. Does a gift card swap sound like a legit reason?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I need a good excuse to why my friend is coming over. Does a gift card swap sound like a legit reason?
Gift card for what? Holiday is over. How about she wants to borrow clothing or something?
DFC0BBF9 D279 4A19 B69F 34477D525B08

Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
How is your day today?
Okay, I guess. I've been in bed for most of the day and I'm currently still there now. I haven't really done anything. I'm just sitting here watching TV and surfing around on this site.
I haven't really been able to get motivated to do anything at all this weekend. I had a headache for most of the day yesterday, so I just stayed in bed. I kind of feel like I might be getting sick on top of everything else. Though, I haven't been anywhere or around any people, so I don't really see how I could have caught anything.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Nemeshisu and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Okay, I guess. I've been in bed for most of the day and I'm currently still there now. I haven't really done anything. I'm just sitting here watching TV and surfing around on this site.
I haven't really been able to get motivated to do anything at all this weekend. I had a headache for most of the day yesterday, so I just stayed in bed. I kind of feel like I might be getting sick on top of everything else. Though, I haven't been anywhere or around any people, so I don't really see how I could have caught anything.
How's everyone here doing today?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do one thing. If you do it, I will force myself to get out of bed, clean the cat litter and water my plants.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
How's everyone here doing today?
It's been a rough tough day. I even had to take a xanax, I hate to have to so that. I'm visiting with family and they've been so gracious listening to me cry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, BlueWidow and Squiddy