I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, Deleted member 1465, Epsilon0 and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Aaand I'm technically out of work, but feigned ignorance for this one day.
"Why are you so mad?" says management, "it's not me, it's the country!"
I'm very close to releasing some unwelcome words on this guy

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'm very close to releasing some unwelcome words on this guy
Did you have the draft left over without a dot, or have you literally typed the same message letter for letter as you did on the previous page? :O

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Did you have the draft left over without a dot, or have you literally typed the same message letter for letter as you did on the previous page? :O

Yeah, I had a leftover draft, it seems. Normally my phone deleted them after I post. Not sure what happened here.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
* * * * CECIL 2.0 ADVANCED COMMON SENSE (ACS) * * * *

Hello. It's me again !!! CECIL !!!!!

@Jean4
Official Cecil notice :
Please note that your presence on this site is hereby requested....

A very large Cecil points bounty is on offer if you return.
Think about that for a moment.....
LOTS OF CECIL POINTS !!!!!!!!
Think of all the bread-and-butter slices you could order.....

And what's more, you can have.......
3 "CECIL GENIE POINTS".
This means you can instruct me to do whatever you wish, on 3 separate occasions.....

Yours faithfully,
Cecil 2.0
[ ERROR at line 455, missing @Jean4 from forum ]

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brackenshire, Deleted member 14177 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Beware the Ides of March!

• Love
Reactions: NoCoast and Epsilon0
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
And now we're having an unexpected interruption from the owner of the company.
From what I gather, I, a simple slave, might not be affected, but those above 10k salary get fucked.
I might not because my salary is fucking peanuts.
I can't even look for a new job because the whole country shuts down.
Update: I might actually lose my job because the whole fucking country shuts down and nobody has money for dolce gabanna shit.
Update 2: I have 11 and a half months to hoard money because at the end of the year I might be fired.

Last edited:
Reactions: faust
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I think @Dear Flabby has now self banned and will be gone either today or tomorrow. :aw:

• Love
Reactions: jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
* * * * CECIL 2.0 ADVANCED COMMON SENSE (ACS) * * * *

Hello. It's me again !!! CECIL !!!!!

@Jean4
Ok then, 4 "CECIL GENIE POINTS".

Yours faithfully,
Cecil 2.0
[ ERROR at line 677, @Jean4 absent without permission ]

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think @Dear Flabby has now self banned and will be gone either today or tomorrow. :aw:
Has she? (believe she) name isn't grey. But yeah the avatar was removed kinda making the name look anonymous.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
@Jean4 is an emergency management consultant for NYC, isn't she? I imagine they're throwing an awful lot of data at her the last few days to see what she recommends in the current emergency.

Meanwhile, since the magic show at the Freak Bar has been canceled, have a pic of the outside of the building:
Sideshow Small

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I think a lot of places are pretty bare/empty now anymore in general, and tons of canceled things.

Reactions: BabyYoda and one4all
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
I think a lot of places are pretty bare/empty now anymore in general, and tons of canceled things.

Seems like an abandoned amusement park

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Hope you're all doing well. Hugs hugs!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, faust, MysticPerception and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I'm very close to releasing some unwelcome words on this guy.
Same in Ireland. All my 4 adult neighbors lost a job for 2 weeks with no payments. Now all pubs and bars will be closed. Offices, schools, universities closed. I certainly selected a good time to apply for job lol

BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Sigh, I really want to be more attractive. Like I feel that I have no self-worth if I do not look good physically. Compliments from girls are so shallow to me, but when guys do it it's different. I noticed that females tell EVERY single female that they are beautiful and it's not the same for guys. So that's one good reason to know that I am actually ugly. It's only females who say that "everyone is beautiful in their own way". I am a slave to the patriarchy of capitalism, trying to act like the girls on social media and even wishing to BE them. I deserve to be punished if I do not fulfill this important duty. Ugh why am I not feminine enough. I fucking regret not trying to look attractive in photos because GODDAMMIT people told me that looks don't matter and I believed it fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkk looks DO matter especially when dating. Someone fucking behead me

[Btw, I don't really identify as any gender. My presentation is just forced to be strongly feminine.]
[No need for advice on this one, I already know that thinking this is wrong but I cannot make myself disbelieve it]

• Hugs
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Like what exactly?
From experience. I notice couples at my school and 99% of the time the female is always attractive, and when my classmates and schoolmates talk about crushes and stuff looks are very much prioritized. Or popularity. Often it's the female who looks pretty and the guy is average. I know I sound very biased here but males tend to prioritize appearance in females more than females prioritize appearance in males. Also, it's usually a certain type of girl who tends to be "dateable". I cannot make myself believe that someone will actually like me for who I am because of who I am, simple as that. The media was right all along, in order to find love I must be attractive. I must wear these clothes, I must act this way, I must take so long in the bathroom fixing my face and hair. I'm thinking of sacrificing myself just to be like those females

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@BabyYoda why do you want a partner though?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm not tired today, but why did I get ready so early for work! It's not even 8am, and I've started and done things!

• Hugs
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I feel like I belong there less and less. A bit scary, but also exciting as to where the future will lead. I have so little I want to say anymore, and fewer and fewer things I care about - in a good way, like I am beginning to understand they're not important in my life and pull my attention out for things that are more valuable.

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Hope you're all doing well within quarantine, wherever quarantined you may be.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Brick In The Wall
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Hope you're all doing well within quarantine, wherever quarantined you may be.
My govt apparently decided to side with the virus against population.

• Aww..
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My govt apparently decided to side with the virus against population.
It'd be so much easier, virus wise, if the world did a 2-week shutdown at the same time.

Then anyone in a family still sick from giving it inside itself call a number for like mask-wearing people to come in for quarantine, or maybe cure. after that.

Then the virus would basically be gone, and people could move on with just getting the flu/cold.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Last week, when I saw my therapist, I had two forms to fill out that I was procrastinating on because money and the gov't give me anxiety. We spent most of the rest of the session talking about the gov't and politics, instead of how to address my anxiety. When I got home, I had mail from the census, so that made three forms to fill out!

Over the weekend I filled out all three, and I mailed them today. It may not be much, objectively speaking, but I feel accomplished!

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda, Carina and MysticPerception