Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Not sure if it was a weird messaging glitch or not before, but I updated it @Dear Flabby

Reactions: Dear Flabby
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Not sure if it was a weird messaging glitch or not before, but I updated it @Dear Flabby
I will check. I do think that some of my messages are not getting through, but I am in so much pain that I
Just Pain.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I will check. I do think that some of my messages are not getting through, but I am in so much pain that I
Hey that's fine! No rush! I just knew there was a possible problem, so wanted to tell you just in case :)

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I'm sorry to see you leaving, flabby.
I can only hope your journey will be safe.

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby, Brick In The Wall and Carina
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I have this daft belief that if some of the Sinksters can listen to any version of
Across the Universe
On Sunday and Monday, My soul will rest more easily.
Thank you.
We've never spoken but I will queue up the Beatles to be ready for those days in your honor. May do my anxiety some good as their music reminds me of better time in my life.

• Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Dear Flabby While you are still with us, I wish you strength and tell you that although we did not talk much, you seem a very caring soul :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and Brick In The Wall
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Aww I'll take two please :)
Thank you, dearest Jean Nose, for linking to your tribute for LostNotFound. I haven't read it yet, but will after I'm finished here. You rock, and I love you!

Carina, one of the reasons why I created this username was to make people crave dessert, lol! Glad my evil little ploy worked!

And, it just so happens that I love, love, LOVE cupcakes! Chocolate ones, especially, with chocolate frosting and chocolate chunks or sprinkles.

Chocolate ones with vanilla frosting are also the bomb!

Dear Flabby, you are so wonderful! I wish you a safe and peaceful journey. I hope that you find forever peace, and that your pain will end, completely, for eternity, because it's what you deserve. I'm sorry you have had to suffer so much. My thoughts and love are with you. I wish I could touch your nose!

There is a radio station that plays songs from the Beetles for three hours straight every Sunday mornings, from nine to noon, so I'll listen to all three hours, and think of you. It's called Breakfast With the Beetles! There songs really do rock!

Hey BrickInTheWall, I read that you are in the pits. I'm really sorry to hear it. Feel free to PM me if you need a shoulder to lean on. I'm here for you. You are a true inspiration to me, as I've told you, and I meant every word.

And, Suicide Vampire, I hope that you, too, feel better soon.

I love each and every one of you!

Love always,

Your left nostril

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby, Carina and Brick In The Wall
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
How are you?
My existence is somewhat fun, actually. But I've had some shit happen this week that I'd obviously rather not.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Has anyone heard from Jean4 today?

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Will it get better?
My country has compulsory military service for males, and I'm still somewhat eligible, so I'll have to either tap into legal gray area by literally physically avoiding the notices, or re-confirm my heart condition. My advice: don't get born into Belarusian families.

Still, I think I managed to salvage it for the emotional self-development and discovered that I am in fact addicted to hate. Oh shit, guess my depression wasn't my biggest emotional problem to a healthy psyche.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby, MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My country has compulsory military service for males, and I'm still somewhat eligible, so I'll have to either tap into legal gray area by literally physically avoiding the notices, or re-confirm my heart condition. My advice: don't get born into Belarusian families.

Still, I think I managed to salvage it for the emotional self-development and discovered that I am in fact addicted to hate. Oh shit, guess my depression wasn't my biggest emotional problem to a healthy psyche.
Sorry :( That just sucks choice wise for you.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Carina, Brick In The Wall and CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Sorry :( That just sucks choice wise for you.
Well not like I can do anything about it at this moment that I'm not doing already. Worst case I'll push for examination in psych ward. Might have to get SN just to demonstrate my decisiveness.
Heyy @MysticPerception, how are you doing this time?

I haven't seen you around, I was wondering where you were! I hope you're doing okay all things considered.
Yeah. I've felt good, I've felt like shit, but I'm getting to more layers of the onion and overall the week average seems to be going up so that sums up to STONKS.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
How do you guys get voices to shut up? They are super loud today and I hate it:mmm:

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really hate game "updates" that take like 1-2 hours, when a game install for the same game takes 10 minutes.

Like seriously.... optimize your updater companies--or have the updater uninstall and reinstall it if you need.

Reactions: ArtsyDrawer
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Heyy @MysticPerception, how are you doing this time?
I left for work soon after posting that. I'm doing well myself. Just posting batman gifs at this point since I can't really think of anything to say lol.
Batman surf

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
By my mother's gravestone (I'm training myself out of saying "I swear to God", and replacing it with something actually meaningful), this coronavirus fucked the world up.
I may temporarily "lose my job". Panic is reaching higher and higher tiers every day, and yesterday it reached here - a meaningless warehouse with meaningless, though very expensive clothes.
Got a message from the work group, a giant Lenin-esque speech with a lot of "in these dire times" about shutting the place down for two-three weeks to self-quarantine the clothes. Nobody likes sneezing uglyass sandals.
I'm tempted to send a screenshot of my bank account stats showing that:
1) I don't have a savings portion.
2) my entire worth in liquidity (because nobody will buy pants that are older than some of today's children) is slightly less than 2k USD.
My response of "dire times don't pay rent!" Was swiftly deleted.

Out of curiosity I copy-pasted the thing into Word. It's like two and a half pages before formatting. Just as a giant brick of text. Hoping the bastard broke his thumbs typing it out on his phone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
By my mother's gravestone (I'm training myself out of saying "I swear to God", and replacing it with something actually meaningful), this coronavirus fucked the world up.
I may temporarily "lose my job". Panic is reaching higher and higher tiers every day, and yesterday it reached here - a meaningless warehouse with meaningless, though very expensive clothes.
Got a message from the work group, a giant Lenin-esque speech with a lot of "in these dire times" about shutting the place down for two-three weeks to self-quarantine the clothes. Nobody likes sneezing uglyass sandals.
I'm tempted to send a screenshot of my bank account stats showing that:
1) I don't have a savings portion.
2) my entire worth in liquidity (because nobody will buy pants that are older than some of today's children) is slightly less than 2k USD.
My response of "dire times don't pay rent!" Was swiftly deleted.

Out of curiosity I copy-pasted the thing into Word. It's like two and a half pages before formatting. Just as a giant brick of text. Hoping the bastard broke his thumbs typing it out on his phone.
I've been saying the same thing. I hope my job doesn't shut down because I can't afford it. If they want to shut everyone down for 2 weeks then they should stop collecting bills for 2 weeks too.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Aaand I'm technically out of work, but feigned ignorance for this one day.
"Why are you so mad?" says management, "it's not me, it's the country!"
I'm very close to releasing some unwelcome words on this guy.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
It's been steady, I was back sliding some the other day but I think I'm okay now. Thanks for asking!
Can't be back sliding only if you moved nowhere. Good luck!

I left for work soon after posting that. I'm doing well myself. Just posting batman gifs at this point since I can't really think of anything to say lol.
Yeah, sounds like not being able to say anything is a common thing in this thread now. I'm surprised how there's almost nothing posted after I left for sleep. Anybody seen Jean recently?
"Why are you so mad?" says management, "it's not me, it's the country!"
"Country is made of people. Majority of them is like you. That's exactly the problem.", I'd retaliate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina