2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda, Deleted member 1465, zeroambition and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Strange...How will I bump now? I wonder if next they'll lock Rena's thread. Then Moonie's thread. Are we not allowed to remember those who have passed fondly and show that on the forum now? Such a strange thing to do. I almost want to just straight up ask every mod until I get an answer but I know they would just ignore me lol. That or give an unsatisfying answer. What to do what to do...

Reactions: BabyYoda and Deleted member 14177
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
We live in a world where a pretty fucking premium burger shop is located right near the seediest gas station I know of.
Buy 99% garbage/1% heroin kind of seedy place. This place has no right to be this high quality! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Hi all. I have hugs to offer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby, MysticPerception, faust and 1 other person
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I wonder if I should just down all my Vyvanse and Zoloft. I'm having trouble giving a shit today.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dear Flabby and MysticPerception
Sad_Autistic_boy_101

Sad_Autistic_boy_101

When I die, you'll love me.
Nov 19, 2019
Hello everyone. Ugh I have such a hang over, my head is pounding.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby, MysticPerception, Jean4 and 1 other person
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I have this surreal belief that if I am considered toxic by others, no matter how kind I am, then it is my duty to CTB. It would be a grand celebration among them. Wiping myself out would be for the good of society. If the majority hates me, then I am the problem.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dear Flabby, MysticPerception and Sad_Autistic_boy_101
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Slept around 30 hours in total. Took a shower and shaved my beard. The spots under my eyes are so dark...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BabyYoda
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I have this surreal belief that if I am considered toxic by others, no matter how kind I am, then it is my duty to CTB. It would be a grand celebration among them. Wiping myself out would be for the good of society. If the majority hates me, then I am the problem.
You aren't toxic unless you have Coronavirus :blarg:
Slept around 30 hours in total. Took a shower and shaved my beard. The spots under my eyes are so dark...
Morning!!!!
Hello everyone. Ugh I have such a hang over, my head is pounding.
Awwww. Feel better!

• Love
Reactions: BabyYoda and faust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Apparently I haven't popped in here for a while--it said the newest thread was from Wednesday! Oopsies!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Done
Coffee
Meds
Shower & brush teeth
Real job work

Need to do
More real job work
Wash cat dishes & clean cat box
Change light bulbs

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't know what's for dinner.... mom's sleeping... her boyfriend's in her bedroom on the computer... I'm like wtf?

But I'm hungry... but I can't fix anything without causing a "eww that's disgusting" issue since he's here.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: BabyYoda and PoisonedJuliet
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Hi Jean4, I'm wondering, have you gotten a chance to write a tribute to LostNotFound? I read her story, and it was heartbreaking. I'd like to hear your account of her last moments of her using SN and to write something nice and respectful in rememberance, but I can't find a thread about her anywhere, regarding a tribute. You said you would write one, so perhaps I'm missing it? My computer reads everything, and it gets tedious to listen to it all, so it's highly possible it got overlooked.

It's ok if you changed your mind about writing one, I'm just curious if there is a tribute for her. I'd like to read about her experience with SN, if she wanted that to be shared, as you said it was the most peaceful self-deliverance you had seen, or at least that's what I think you said, and her method was SN, so that brought me a great deal of comfort, and I'd like to hear more if you plan to document her experience to help fellow SS members out who are planning on using SN, like myself.

If you did write a tribute, can uyou link to the thread, either on here or PM me please? If you PM me, I think my computer will probably let me reply to you, it just won't let me start a new convo with you.

I would have PM'd you, but my computer keeps writing to Jean AAmerry whenever I try to write to you for some reason, so blarg!

Hey Compodulator, I LOVED your thread replying to mine about the noses and biting your nose off! It was so funny! I was too busy to reply, but it did give me a nice chuckle, so thanks for that. Your sense of humor is something to be admired!

Anyway, bye for now, from your fudge sickle nose friend!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hi Jean4, I'm wondering, have you gotten a chance to write a tribute to LostNotFound? I read her story, and it was heartbreaking. I'd like to hear your account of her last moments of her using SN and to write something nice and respectful in rememberance, but I can't find a thread about her anywhere, regarding a tribute. You said you would write one, so perhaps I'm missing it? My computer reads everything, and it gets tedious to listen to it all, so it's highly possible it got overlooked.

It's ok if you changed your mind about writing one, I'm just curious if there is a tribute for her. I'd like to read about her experience with SN, if she wanted that to be shared, as you said it was the most peaceful self-deliverance you had seen, or at least that's what I think you said, and her method was SN, so that brought me a great deal of comfort, and I'd like to hear more if you plan to document her experience to help fellow SS members out who are planning on using SN, like myself.

If you did write a tribute, can uyou link to the thread, either on here or PM me please? If you PM me, I think my computer will probably let me reply to you, it just won't let me start a new convo with you.

I would have PM'd you, but my computer keeps writing to Jean AAmerry whenever I try to write to you for some reason, so blarg!

Hey Compodulator, I LOVED your thread replying to mine about the noses and biting your nose off! It was so funny! I was too busy to reply, but it did give me a nice chuckle, so thanks for that. Your sense of humor is something to be admired!

Anyway, bye for now, from your fudge sickle nose friend!
Hi CupCake!

You have been missed! :heart:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-tribute-to-lostnotfound.34576/

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The name cupcake makes me hungry for dessert lol. Not a bad thing though :)

Reactions: Dear Flabby
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
For Stan. RIP his thread

Popcorn Wallpapers 08

• Love
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
To my fellow Sinksters, I love you all.

As sand runs through the hourglass of life,
One is able to see more clearly.
Johann Paul Friedrich Richter (Jean Paul)

Sunday or Monday the sand runs out.

Due to Barbaric, Mediaeval, Superstitious Laws, I cannot be specific.

I will make a separate thread about the laws for the edification of the prolifers here. If pain and brain damage permit.

My mind and body are ready.

Sinksters, I am in too much pain to name you all, and I apologize.

As I exit, I respectfully ask that you listen to
Across The Universe

on Sunday or Monday—just once. Please.
I hope that some bits of me will move
Across the Universe.
Thank you all.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Deleted member 1465, MsMaudlin and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Dear Flabby Thanks for "The Beatles"! if I had a time machine, I would definitely visit some of their concerts :heart:

D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
I have this daft belief that if some of the Sinksters can listen to any version of
Across the Universe
On Sunday and Monday, My soul will rest more easily.
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I have this daft belief that if some of the Sinksters can listen to any version of
Across the Universe
My soul will rest more easily.
Thank you.
I used to play some of their songs, but... I somehow did not hear that before :O

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Dear Flabby