UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I'm outside with my dad and sister and this man is drunk and loud. I'm so embarrassed. I want to die

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
WFD?

I ordered a couple cheese-less pizzas (my favorite)
One has banana peppers, black olives, green and red peppers, mushroom and onion, topped with arugula
The other is pineapple, black olive and onion

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
WFD?

One has banana peppers, black olives, green and red peppers, mushroom and onion, topped with arugula
I don't understand pineapple on pizza.

• Wow
Reactions: xBrialesana and Deleted member 14177
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
WFD?

pizzas normally good
I don't understand pineapple on pizza.
Pineapple on pizza is the best! Especially with onions and black olives :D

• Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash, Dear Flabby and Deleted member 14177
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
So good! 8E3D8A00 9484 49B6 B38D 6595768123BA

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4, NonsenseTrash and 2 others
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
I think I might actually lose my mind. My hamster finally escaped and I can not find her. The real kicker is that my house is actually real messy (including my room where I keep her) so it will be almost impossible to find her. I'm so frustrated I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do. I won't tell mother because she will not be of any help and I fear she will chastise me for being irresponsible or I guess rub it in my face how she told me to clean my room because this very thing would happen.
Can you leave tasty food inside her habitat with the door open? (Not the door to your room:)

Reactions: Jean4
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Anybody still there? It seems that our sink is sinking!

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Well, it's better with three hands, so count me in with two of mine.

You can, but it's like once per hour. And I'm pretty sure you can delete your post and make a new one.

Well that's worrying! What time is it for you?
1AM I have sacrificed my sleep schedule to be with @cosmicpixiedust . I just stay up all night like I used to now lol. It's fine who cares when I sleep as long as I get enough to get by.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
It's fine who cares when I sleep as long as I get enough to get by.
Well, I do. I'd like you to get better, but you'd have to stabilize your sleep schedule as a part of it, to feel more energetic over day. So you can divert extra energy to feeling even better and even more energetic :з

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Well, I do. I'd like you to get better, but you'd have to stabilize your sleep schedule as a part of it, to feel more energetic over day. So you can divert extra energy to feeling even better and even more energetic :з
While you're not wrong and I agree I'm not exactly in a reasonable state right now I'm kind of just acting on emotion.

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Ayyy I have found my hamster Linguine:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: I'm so happy thanks for the advice y'all

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss, Dear Flabby, faraway_beach and 4 others
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Positive of course. I'm happy as can be right now. I haven't been this happy since before I was 14 and started wanting to die.
Mmmhmmmm. I'm usually most reasonable under positive emotions, but I can relate to willing to savor it while it lasts.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Mmmhmmmm. I'm usually most reasonable under positive emotions, but I can relate to willing to savor it while it lasts.
I'm hoping it lasts for a long time honestly. Though it looks like I can go to bed soon as my partner in crime needed to sleep so I told her to go to bed already and she actually listened.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Well you're not acting like that if you're not going to sleep in time :blarg:
Not sure what you mean but I'm going to bed now lol. Goodnight everyone. Have a nice rest of the day Cynical.

Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Annnnd...wide awake again. Good morning. Rain rain rain all day and snow and cold ahhh England. I need the gutters clearing out. Just add to the list of things I can't do.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Annnnd...wide awake again. Good morning. Rain rain rain all day and snow and cold ahhh England. I need the gutters clearing out. Just add to the list of things I can't do.
Morning 2 U! We just had a bit of snow, but it melted and now it's just boring wet roads everywhere.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
breakfast anyone?!! I don't tend to post in this thread any more, for my own reasons just wonder through the forums as and can, often wonder how you are all doing though, so just dropping in to say hi :)
87294923 196879414753222 5826179293721395200 n

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover, Dear Flabby, MysticPerception and 2 others