xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Hol' up!
There's a surgery to fix whatever causes you insomnia, or are you just celebrating the stuff they used to give you some shut-eye?

The latter.
I would gladly try that surgery lol

Sorry bout your internet @Jean4 . Was really hoping you were getting zzzs

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
The latter.
I would gladly try that surgery lol

Sorry bout your internet @Jean4 . Was really hoping you were getting zzzs
Glad it was up today. Good ol' Spectrum cable lol.

Reactions: BFishy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Sleep? Can someone explain what that is? I remember something similar a long time ago...

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, Dear Flabby, Root and 2 others
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Sleep? Can someone explain what that is? I remember something similar a long time ago...
Me too mate...............years, decades back:zzz:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and Deleted member 1465
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I actually slept last night. it was weird though... don't remember any dream, but remembered darkness. it's like I dreamed of black. lol

Reactions: Dear Flabby, Root and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I was up all night as usual. I used to love the night (muhahahaha). When I lived in Oxford I'd sometimes walk home around 5am after a night out and the city was deserted. It was like another world, solely populated by milkmen, strangely enough, gliding silently though the early morning dark in their little electric milk-floats.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Dear Flabby, Carina and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I swear there's not enouth caffeine to keep me awake with something that's apparently putting me to sleep

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception, BFishy and CynicalHopelessness
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I think I might actually lose my mind. My hamster finally escaped and I can not find her. The real kicker is that my house is actually real messy (including my room where I keep her) so it will be almost impossible to find her. I'm so frustrated I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do. I won't tell mother because she will not be of any help and I fear she will chastise me for being irresponsible or I guess rub it in my face how she told me to clean my room because this very thing would happen.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I think I might actually lose my mind. My hamster finally escaped and I can not find her. The real kicker is that my house is actually real messy (including my room where I keep her) so it will be almost impossible to find her. I'm so frustrated I can't stop crying. I don't know what to do. I won't tell mother because she will not be of any help and I fear she will chastise me for being irresponsible or I guess rub it in my face how she told me to clean my room because this very thing would happen.
Been there. Put down food... and sit quietly and see if you hear her.
Paging
@Brick In The Wall
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl

Last edited:
Reactions: UninformedLover
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
A roommate and I lost a whole family of hamster (who knew they could scale the walls of 10 gallon glass tank with a lid??) and we set up little piles of food and would wait to catch them that way.

• Love
Reactions: UninformedLover and Jean4
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Been there. Put down food... and sit quietly and see if you hear her.
Paging
@Brick In The Wall
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Raven Moon
@BooGirl
A roommate and I lost a whole family of hamster (who knew they could scale the walls of 10 gallon glass tank with a lid??) and we set up little piles of food and would wait to catch them that way.

Thank you so much for the advice. I will try this out

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Night there. I wasn't called into this thread, but I came nonetheless, uninvited. And now you should face my wraith! He's a good guy, I call him Steve

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
2:09 pm. I completed my list. Set up my horrible work project for tomorrow so it's ready to go.

I fought through bouncing all over.. and I'm done!

Reactions: MysticPerception, NonsenseTrash and Deleted member 1465
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@Jean4 congraturation. A winner is you!

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
It's a tough day for everyone
Not me. I drank some beerz with a friend who came from his trip and got him enlisted into helping me with my relationship problems, lol.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I'm here

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Vinegar taken
I see you mentioning vinegar every so often.
I can't help but picture you chugging it straight from the bottle. What does it do for you? How does it help?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Good afternoon everyone. I slept nearly 8 hours for once hurray. I have work later though so I am kind of worried about that but also happy I have hours.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Good afternoon everyone. I slept nearly 8 hours for once hurray. I have work later though so I am kind of worried about that but also happy I have hours.
Wow congrats on 8 hours I'm so envious.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Brick In The Wall
@Raven Moon

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall