Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Remember, you are legally an adult. Your consent is required. We are with you no matter what you choose
True, but if I don't comply, I most likely get kicked out so not too much of a choice anyways.

• Aww..
Reactions: xBrialesana and Dear Flabby
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
True, but if I don't comply, I most likely get kicked out so not too much of a choice anyways.
That's a sucky thing.... actually I"m shocked the medical people let it happen. You are an adult, they'd need you to do it and she'd have no say.

Reactions: Squiddy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Yeah I've faced that sort of thing.
'You have to do what we want or we'll not support you. It's your choice though.'
That sucks.

Reactions: Squiddy
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Awfully slow today. Did everyone have a good weekend? Anyone do anything interesting or fun?

• Hugs
Reactions: Root
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My weekend was eventful in a sense... but ended more on a different note than planned.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Yeah I've faced that sort of thing.
'You have to do what we want or we'll not support you. It's your choice though.'
That sucks.
Yeah it does

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Raven Moon
@Sensei
@BooGirl

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
My SN arrived today. It's not my first choice, but now at least I have something so I don't feel trapped. Still hoping I'll figure out how to navigate the onion patch and pieces of eight.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana
enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
Awfully slow today. Did everyone have a good weekend? Anyone do anything interesting or fun?

normal weekend. desperately trying to get over bronchitis so i can indulge in nicotine. can't believe i've been sick for almost a week already! -_-

how was your weekend?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
normal weekend. desperately trying to get over bronchitis so i can indulge in nicotine. can't believe i've been sick for almost a week already! -_-

how was your weekend?
Ughhh I had that once when I gave up smoking. You have my sympathy. You know what helped mine? Becherovka Great stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
What a weird evening. Good night folks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby and xBrialesana
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Dear Flabby and xBrialesana
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Oh my the sink has gotten so quiet lately. Well I suppose at least I still post in it every now and then.

Reactions: xBrialesana
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Went to bed early last night. I actually feel quite rested for once.
Good to hear man! Haven't talked to you in a bit. I hope you're doing alright.

Reactions: Sensei
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Oh my the sink has gotten so quiet lately. Well I suppose at least I still post in it every now and then.
Yeah, it seems that most of us commoners are too busy recovering. Which is a good thing, but makes it harder to relate to one another lol.

Reactions: MysticPerception, Sensei and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, it seems that most of us commoners are too busy recovering. Which is a good thing, but makes it harder to relate to one another lol.
Are you on the recovery wagon as well? How've you been lately?
Sort of. I hope you're alright too, brother.
Sort of is still good news considering. I've been okay. My birthday is on the 26th so I've been trying to figure out what to do

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Sensei
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Are you on the recovery wagon as well? How've you been lately?
That would be the second time you forget, lol. I'm still struggling with anxiety and boredom, but I'm also getting times of feeling better than anytime before in my life that I can remember.
I'm slowly making steps in several directions to improve my life too, but it feels too slow and often I'm afraid it's not working which fuels my anxiety though makes zero sense to worry about that.

You?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dear Flabby, Brick In The Wall, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That would be the second time you forget, lol. I'm still struggling with anxiety and boredom, but I'm also getting times of feeling better than anytime before in my life that I can remember.
I'm slowly making steps in several directions to improve my life too, but it feels too slow and often I'm afraid it's not working which fuels my anxiety though makes zero sense to worry about that.

You?
Sorry man I've been a bit scatterbrained as of lately. I'm definitely glad to hear that you're atleast trying to improve yourself and or situation.

I've been in the same boat still. Trying to make incremental improvements. It does feel a bit slow at times as you've mentioned.

• Hugs
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I've been in the same boat still. Trying to make incremental improvements. It does feel a bit slow at times as you've mentioned.
Well, slower means more reliable, but oh fuck does it take patience, especially on downswing days.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Well, slower means more reliable, but oh fuck does it take patience, especially on downswing days.
How right you are. The climb up is slow but the fall back down is so quick.

What have you been doing to keep yourself occupied lately? I've been trying to keep myself as busy as possible. Lots of reading, movies, music, hobby work etc.

Reactions: Dear Flabby