CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
What have you been doing to keep yourself occupied lately? I've been trying to keep myself as busy as possible. Lots of reading, movies, music, hobby work etc.
Actually the opposite. I'm trying to do as little as possible, only things that can be justified. I often find myself doing stuff when I don't really want to, just out of boredom, and I'm trying to stop myself and think about whether I really want to do X, how does the idea of doing X feels, etc. And if there's nothing that feels really worth doing, I try to do nothing, though it's hard and I sometimes waste time doing stupid shit.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
2 and a half hours left in my shift. Counting down the time for my 2 nights off and birthday. I'm trying to cut back on drinking but I think I'm gona get hammered over the next two days.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Just need to test something and this seems like a good place to do it.
It doesn't work. :(

• Aww..
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
It was more or less preventative. Because someone I know may see that and be like "but, but... you were supposed to be quitting!" :pfff:
Which is good. I still smoke & drink though I'm supposed to be quitting too :ahhha:

Just need to test something and this seems like a good place to do it.
It doesn't work. :(
Story of my life...

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Wow it has been time for bed I am going to sleep night everyone.

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Story of my life...

I just wanted to test something technical. If I recall correctly, there's a thousand-word limit for posts, and I'd like to post something considerably longer than that. I thought that I could divide the text into sections and submit consequtive posts. It doesn't work. :(

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Wow it has been time for bed I am going to sleep night everyone.
Goodnight! Dream well friend.
I just wanted to test something technical. If I recall correctly, there's a thousand-word limit for posts, and I'd like to post something considerably longer than that. I thought that I could divide the text into sections and submit consequtive posts. It doesn't work. :(
You could screen cap the pages and post that. Or you could use a third party host and link to it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Get ready for program @Squiddy

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hi @Jean4, got any good sleep?
A little. Which is better than nothing and I will count myself grateful. It's 7 am. Got up to take my meds, will feed the cats and go back to bed. Had to check in here of course lol.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Sensei
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Up. Alive. Received message from someone as confirmation of something......

Days been eventful already

Reactions: Sensei
Ryuk

Ryuk

Feb 24, 2020
I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and now i want to go back to bed...its 12:48pm in the afternoon :pfff:

Reactions: xBrialesana, Jean4 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I got up, washed my face, brushed my teeth and now i want to go back to bed...its 12:48pm in the afternoon :pfff:
Welcome to the forum. Schedules are very important in the kitchen sink thread lol. You'll fit in fine.

Reactions: Ryuk and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Good going!!!!
Disability check came in figure out what bills I will pay this month
Meds
Coffee
Shower and brush teeth
Water plants
Fill up turtle tanks
Wash cat dishes and boxes
Real job work

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame
Ryuk

Ryuk

Feb 24, 2020
Good going!!!!
Disability check came in figure out what bills I will pay this month
Meds
Coffee
Shower and brush teeth
Water plants
Fill up turtle tanks
Wash cat dishes and boxes
Real job work
That is super productive! I'm going to take my dog for a walk now then i can sleep some more
Welcome to the forum. Schedules are very important in the kitchen sink thread lol. You'll fit in fine.
Thanks!! Finally

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That is super productive! I'm going to take my dog for a walk now then i can sleep some more

Thanks!! Finally
I am feeling ok this morning. If I change to depression, the rest goes on the list for tomorrow.

Reactions: Ryuk
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Reactions: UninformedLover, MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Jean is a mess. Back to list.
Took meds.
showered and brushed my teeth
Coffee
Paid some bills

Need to do
Cat dishes and box
Real job work
Turtle tank
Water plants

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I consulted my social worker about the appt I have with Soc Sec this Thurs. She is a very kind and helpful person. She is an odd combination of brisk and easygoing: she will help me get down to something right away, but then we do it in a kind of lax, good-enough way. She thinks I already have everything I need even though I'm missing a few documents here and there (i.e. they ask for receipts for nine months, I am missing two random months in there somewhere). I am afraid I will get a very meticulous examiner who will point out any "t" I have not crossed.

Thanks again, @Jean4, for assuring me that I can go back and cross them later if I need to.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I so can't post in here as much when at work, ugh... oh well.... Hi.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I consulted my social worker about the appt I have with Soc Sec this Thurs. She is a very kind and helpful person. She is an odd combination of brisk and easygoing: she will help me get down to something right away, but then we do it in a kind of lax, good-enough way. She thinks I already have everything I need even though I'm missing a few documents here and there (i.e. they ask for receipts for nine months, I am missing two random months in there somewhere). I am afraid I will get a very meticulous examiner who will point out any "t" I have not crossed.

Thanks again, @Jean4, for assuring me that I can go back and cross them later if I need to.
I told you so... and always bring snacks!!!