Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I avoid all politics myself to maintain... sanity? no... health?... no... um... something like that but not that.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Dear Flabby
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Everyone's asleep! Darn this "not-quite-west-coast" lifestyle!
Goodnight everyone.

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I have to do peer reviews for some people's essays. Not looking forward. So awkward and anxiety inducing.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Dear Flabby and Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
...and I'm back. My quality of sleep keeps dropping - I keep sticking to thoughts about various fantastic situations and the like. Still, it's nowhere near as bad as it was when I kept sitting past midnight.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Dear Flabby
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I just finished my second bottle of wine. I should lay down.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
I am in so much pain right now. Can hardly type. Already taken analgesics and sleeping meds.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and CynicalHopelessness
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Today is the Day. Happy fucking Birthday to me! I'm already 5 shots deep and leaning into a good day for a bend.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, NonsenseTrash, CynicalHopelessness and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Today is the Day. Happy fucking Birthday to me! I'm already 5 shots deep and leaning into a good day for a bend.
Happy Birthday Brick, love you :heart:. Hope you don't throw all of it up lol.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, zeroambition and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Happy Birthday @Brick In The Wall
6E863A56 14E0 46B5 9684 7382780C2AC4

• Love
Reactions: zeroambition, MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Have a doctor appointment later today to discuss a hundred different things. Took long enough to finally get in!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Have a doctor appointment later today to discuss a hundred different things. Took long enough to finally get in!
Good luck. I need to do that. And many many things to discuss. Problem is you are only allowed to discuss ONE thing for no more than ten minutes. There is even a sign on the wall saying this. If you want to discuss more than one symptom, you have to book multiple appointments. However...they will not let you book multiple appointments. I sometimes argue this logic out with the receptionists just to make them squirm.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14177
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Lithium!!!! :blarg:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14177
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Lithium!!!! :blarg:
Not that kind of appointment but, reminds me to call around again for that kind! I promise I will!
Good luck. I need to do that. And many many things to discuss. Problem is you are only allowed to discuss ONE thing for no more than ten minutes. There is even a sign on the wall saying this. If you want to discuss more than one symptom, you have to book multiple appointments. However...they will not let you book multiple appointments. I sometimes argue this logic out with the receptionists just to make them squirm.
Seriously? That makes no sense!! I'm so sorry. How incredibly frustrating. I'd have to make like 10 appointments over time, lol

Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
Found an old picture of my dad holding me when I was a baby.. Looked so cute back then :heart:
Images 660225892425199

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Jean4 and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am all mood swingy this morning for some reason. Took my medication though so hopefully I'll be okay now. I think the lack of sleep is doing more damage than I think this morning.