Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I made the phone call I was procrastinating on yesterday. Now grocery shopping left to do. But I wanted to congratulate myself on getting one thing done, at least.
You should! GOOD JOB!!
Paging
@Squiddy
@Brick In The Wall
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st

@Sensei because I miss you

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
@poet
Hello!
I was here before. Self banned and came back due to some dodgy PM's.
Is your avatar Sylvia Plath?
Thank you for being so kind to everyone here.
:hug:
Hello! Nice to personally meet you now! Yes, it's Sylvia Plath, I think her poetry is lovely. Thank you for thinking so and being so kind in return :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm up everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ame, Dear Flabby, xBrialesana and 2 others
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Just got out yesterday. It went okay. They put me on Prozac and switched out my Wellbutrin so I hope it works.
Hope it works too, but getting out is the best part :hug:
Also, wtf the name "Wellbutrin" is? One day I'm going to invent a pill and call it "Heyhowsmiku", just because you can get away with such names.

Reactions: one4all
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Good morning everyone. I woke up with 7 hours of sleep again. I don't know why I keep waking up before my alarm. Okay that's not true I know why yesterday but today I have no idea. Anyway no idea what to do today as I may get called in to work unexpectedly. Doubtful, but the possibility is there for the next two hours.

one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Good morning everyone. I woke up with 7 hours of sleep again. I don't know why I keep waking up before my alarm. Okay that's not true I know why yesterday but today I have no idea. Anyway no idea what to do today as I may get called in to work unexpectedly. Doubtful, but the possibility is there for the next two hours.

Sounds like you are on call for your job

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Sounds like you are on call for your job
Well due to lack of communication(every fucking time not surprised) I was supposed to be on the schedule but I was not put on it. So now my boss is trying to get me hours by calling me in when he can.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@MysticPerception, I'm still going to stare at you intensely.

one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Well due to lack of communication(every fucking time not surprised) I was supposed to be on the schedule but I was not put on it. So now my boss is trying to get me hours by calling me in when he can.

Well that sounds nice up front. They are trying to get you hours. But then again it sucks because you have no idea about your schedule. So you have plans for a day.. they call you to work. Now you have to decide :aw:

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
@MysticPerception, I'm still going to stare at you intensely.
I know I'm hard not to look at but please lol. Is there something you wanted from me?

Well that sounds nice up front. They are trying to get you hours. But then again it sucks because you have no idea about your schedule. So you have plans for a day.. they call you to work. Now you have to decide :aw:
There is no deciding I am broke I need money lol.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Hope it works too, but getting out is the best part :hug:
Also, wtf the name "Wellbutrin" is? One day I'm going to invent a pill and call it "Heyhowsmiku", just because you can get away with such names.
Yeah I'm glad to be out after 9 long days.

Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Hopefully anyway. No guarantees but at least I can work next week for sure.
not to be a total idiot. There really aren't to many guarantees in life. Just a few slivers of hope

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
not to be a total idiot. There really aren't to many guarantees in life. Just a few slivers of hope
I'm being a little more blindly optimistic lately just saying.

Reactions: one4all
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Check in
@Brick In The Wall
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@L0ne1ygh0st
@porfin1234

• Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Ok, this is the last one for today:

I'm still going to expect a 60-page report on stuff you didn't say yet, @MysticPerception. But now it's time to be going to bed.

Wait I'm confused on what stuff I didn't say yet? You already assumed correctly. I'm dating @cosmicpixiedust now. That's the only thing I haven't outright stated in the thread lol. Goodnight though hope you sleep well. Here's one last stare from me as well.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Wait I'm confused on what stuff I didn't say yet? You already assumed correctly. I'm dating @cosmicpixiedust now. That's the only thing I haven't outright stated in the thread lol. Goodnight though hope you sleep well. Here's one last stare from me as well.
View attachment 27938
Well that wasn't assuming lol. Just me saying things from the intersection of ridiculously unlikely and technically possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception