MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Well that wasn't assuming lol. Just me saying things from the intersection of ridiculously unlikely and technically possible.
You think carefully about everything huh? I have a friend who is the same. Next time I'll just PM you the answer if my brain is scrambled lol.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Carina, Deleted member 1465, MysticPerception and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Not really, reliving trauma and hallucinating quite bad. All I want is to make it stop
At least you know they're hallucinations still. We're here for you you're not alone. I'm sorry you're reliving your traumas that can be horrible and I know you want nothing more than for it to stop once and for all.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Are you ok?
Smooth Criminal starts playing in my head....

You think carefully about everything huh? I have a friend who is the same
I'm trying to, lol. Pretending to assume something ridiculous works wonders on people who are too concerned about others' opinion.

Not really, reliving trauma and hallucinating quite bad. All I want is to make it stop
Not sure if it helps, but I'll say it anyway. When I'm experiencing some emotional state I don't like, but can't shake it off, I imagine that there's a huge explosion in my chest that wipes away all the emotions, thoughts, desires, etc. In worst cases I do it about every 10 seconds for 5 minutes, and it at least makes it easier.

Have a good cake! Like a good night, but cake - because why not?

• Hugs
Reactions: Root and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

• Love
Reactions: Root, faust and CynicalHopelessness
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: NonsenseTrash, xBrialesana and faust
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@Raven Moon
@Brick In The Wall
@porfin1234

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Wait you aren't ok, but had a good day?

A couple of days ago, I was deeply suicidal and felt that life is pain and sorrow. Today, I was genuinely happy and felt that life is beauty and joy. I'd say that's quite unstable. There are times I wish I had a slighly less erratic disorder. :P

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
A couple of days ago, I was deeply suicidal and felt that life is pain and sorrow. Today, I was genuinely happy and felt that life is beauty and joy. I'd say that's quite unstable. There are times I wish I had a slighly less erratic disorder. :P
And you didn't contact your wife? Bad Sensei. Bad!!

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I'm feeling kind of panicky.. I got a letter from Soc Sec, I'm approved, but I still have to go in person? And they want me to bring what looks like a boatload of documents! I don't know if I have all these, if I even know exactly what they're talking about. I called my social worker hours ago and she never called back, when I finally called again they said try again Mon at 9AM. I have an MRI on Monday, that will probably take most of the day. Soc Sec wants to see me Thurs at 9AM. I don't know if I'll get to see my social worker before I have to go. I'm so nervous.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm feeling kind of panicky.. I got a letter from Soc Sec, I'm approved, but I still have to go in person? And they want me to bring what looks like a boatload of documents! I don't know if I have all these, if I even know exactly what they're talking about. I called my social worker hours ago and she never called back, when I finally called again they said try again Mon at 9AM. I have an MRI on Monday, that will probably take most of the day. Soc Sec wants to see me Thurs at 9AM. I don't know if I'll get to see my social worker before I have to go. I'm so nervous.
Yes. I'm in New York. Had to go in person. If you don't have everything, usually you can mail it in.

You have us to talk to. You won't be alone. :)

Reactions: faraway_beach
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Unless you're my wife, I have none. I am bad, though. In fact, I'm the baddest motherf**ker in town.
I am your wife!!! Don't I nag you enough? ;)

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Yes. I'm in New York. Had to go in person. If you don't have everything, usually you can mail it in.

You have us to talk to. You won't be alone. :)
Thank you, it helps!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Do you feel a little better? Any questions from someone who went through it?

My suggestion. Bring snacks to SSI. You will probably be there a while. ;)

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Do you feel a little better? Any questions from someone who went through it?

My suggestion. Bring snacks to SSI. You will probably be there a while. ;)
I'll be too nervous to eat. What kinds of documents did they ask you to bring? When they say bank statements going back to such-and-such a month, do I really bring a whole sheaf of statements?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'll be too nervous to eat. What kinds of documents did they ask you to bring? When they say bank statements going back to such-and-such a month, do I really bring a whole sheaf of statements?
I brought protein bars with me. Bring something like that.

Do you have Medicaid? Basically it's the same paperwork.

Bank statements are to see your income. If you have million dollars deposits lol.

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I brought protein bars with me. Bring something like that.

Do you have Medicaid? Basically it's the same paperwork.

Bank statements are to see your income. If you have million dollars deposits lol.
I have managed Medicaid with Metroplus. The Metroplus agents walked me through it every step of the way. I don't remember much about it, I was just relieved when it was over.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I have managed Medicaid with Metroplus. The Metroplus agents walked me through it every step of the way. I don't remember much about it, I was just relieved when it was over.
I have Medicare with Healthfirst (it's only in New York.)

SSI is basically the same as applying for Medicaid. Do you also have food stamps?

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I have Medicare with Healthfirst (it's only in New York.)

SSI is basically the same as applying for Medicaid. Do you also have food stamps?
No, I don't have food stamps. One year when I was renewing Medicaid, I had to get a statement from my father that he was supporting me, but he's dead now so I obviously can't get any supporting statements!