E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Ok dear friends, I should try to get some sleep. Thank you for the lovely chat!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Deleted member 1465
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
Argh, tonight's Democratic debate is on opposite Nova's Cat Tales. Which do I watch?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm out too. Hope Lara is ok .Goodnight.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Ugh! There was a guy going through our neighborhood about three or four months ago who worked for a meat company and he was selling meat directly to the consumer. I had just gotten a new freezer and it was about to be winter, so I thought it might be a good idea to fill it with food so I wouldn't have to go to the store as often. So, bought around $1,000 worth of beef, chicken, and seafood from this guy— enough to last me an entire year, even if I share some of it with other people which I have. Yet this guy has come back 3 or 4 times now trying to get me to buy more. I keep telling him I don't need anymore, but he just keeps coming back. I guess it's another lesson for me to never encourage people or give them my business. Once you give somebody money, all they want to do is come back and take more of your money- no matter how many times you tell them you don't need their product anymore!! And what this guy doesn't realize is all he's made me want to do is never buy anything from him ever again because he keeps bothering me. I'm sorry I bought the first thing from him. If I'd known he was going to keep bothering me like this, I wouldn't have. :meh:

The only good thing is that when I answered the door, I looked like total crap because I haven't taken a shower or washed my hair or anything today. So hopefully I scared him away and he won't come back again. rofl

In fact, I just looked in the mirror and I almost scared myself. LOL

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Carina and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Ugh! There was a guy going through our neighborhood about three or four months ago who worked for a meat company and he was selling meat directly to the consumer. I had just gotten a new freezer and it was about to be winter, so I thought it might be a good idea to fill it with food so I wouldn't have to go to the store as often. So, bought around $1,000 worth of beef, chicken, and seafood from this guy— enough to last me an entire year, even if I share some of it with other people which I have. Yet this guy has come back 3 or 4 times now trying to get me to buy more. I keep telling him I don't need anymore, but he just keeps coming back. I guess it's another lesson for me to never encourage people or give them my business. Once you give somebody money, all they want to do is come back and take more of your money- no matter how many times you tell them you don't need their product anymore!! And what this guy doesn't realize is all he's made me want to do is never buy anything from him ever again because he keeps bothering me. I'm sorry I bought the first thing from him. If I'd known he was going to keep bothering me like this, I wouldn't have. :meh:
That's a lot of meat! But yeah what an arse coming back constantly asking for more like that even though you said you're good.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
That's a lot of meat! But yeah what an arse coming back constantly asking for more like that even though you said you're good.
Yes, well my thought was I'd have a big supply for the winter and I could give a bunch of it away as well, which I have. But I still have a lot of it left. Apparently, I'm not as big of a meat eater as I thought I was. I may end up donating a bunch of it to a soup kitchen or something.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Another day at work with kids telling me how much they hate me. I was asked how it's possible I even became a teacher. I'm despised by my students. Took off tomorrow and possibly Friday

i had to reorder my SN. I hate SI. I want out.
But hey. It's pretty outside and belly is full.

I hope everyone else has been doing ok.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Another day at work with kids telling me how much they hate me. I was asked how it's possible I even became a teacher. I'm despised by my students. Took off tomorrow and possibly Friday

i had to reorder my SN. I hate SI. I want out.
But hey. It's pretty outside and belly is full.

I hope everyone else has been doing ok.
I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a bad day. That's got to be rough with the kids.

I haven't been on here a whole lot because I've been suffering fairly severe brain fog today, but I think it's been the usual crazy day on the site & on this thread.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys, how's it going?

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow and BooGirl
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I had one thing to look forward to tonight but not anymore. Oh well. Me myself and I it is!

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I'm just checking in to say I'm fine. Today has been the worst day and I'm gonna go to bed before my impulses take over. Hugs to you all

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and porfin1234
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm just checking in to say I'm fine. Today has been the worst day and I'm gonna go to bed before my impulses take over. Hugs to you all
Sorry you had a bad day. Tomorrow is a fresh start! Tucking you in. :heart:
CDF342F4 244F 4E00 9C96 BF59A2D0F773

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: porfin1234
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Sorry you had a bad day. Tomorrow is a fresh start! Tucking you in. :heart:
View attachment 27799
I like that plate. And the fishless filets look good.
They're not burnt! Do you share with the cats?
Do I smell an anime reference here?
Oh, I'm so sorry, I just noticed this comment. Stupid brain fog! I don't know much about anime. I love cartoons of all kinds though!
I'm sorry I didn't respond to your comment right away. I totally missed it. I know you already went to bed, but hopefully you'll see this when you wake up later. :heart:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I like that plate. And the fish filets look good.
They're not burnt! Do you share with the cats?
They're like fake ones though--cats don't normally like fake ones lol I was shocked too though lol

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Finally had a complete and utter mental breakdown with some consequences. Going to try to force self to sleep it off. Good night all.
Goodnight hope tomorrow is better for you.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Wow the kitchen sink thread is really falling. We're a shadow of our former selves lol.