F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I keep trying to write, cant motivate or stay focused though. Library work isn't always necessarily quiet, my ex was doing a library degree and the work she did in libraries seemed quite involved, books need a lot of looking after apparently.

Seconding this, my (deceased) best friend worked in a library and used to work up quite a sweat.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I don't know my own language very well so who cares it means you're calm and collected and are rational. You use your intellectual ability for the good of others even if you don't use it for yourself.
I'm actually not suggesting anything I'm not doing/believing in. Doesn't mean though I'm telling everyting I am doing :blarg:

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I
Jesus you take fast showers. Some anime movie I forgot the name my friend invited me to go watch it with him today and his friends.

Writing. I kind of want to work in a library maybe but I'm afraid I would get bored from how quiet it is.
I Worked in a library once and I really enjoyed it. It's actually quite physical and varied, lots of records and computers and helping people find stuff. Nice work if you can get it.

• Hugs
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Just wanted to check in to let you know that I'm here but I'm extremely out of it and brain foggy today. It's one of those days where I could literally sit in a chair and stare at one spot on the wall for 8 hours and I wouldn't even notice the time passing or anything. Last night I fell asleep and ended up sleeping from around 7:30 in the evening (I thought it was 10:30 at night) to 4:30 this morning. Then I woke up for a couple of minutes at 4:30 to take some medication and went right back to sleep and didn't wake up again until about nine this morning. But I'm still exhausted and brain foggy and it's like I didn't sleep at all. My concept of time right now is all screwed up.

I hope everyone else here is having a good day though. I hope some of you have managed to escape Wonderland for a short period of time. I'm still trying to figure out which side of the mushroom I should eat.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Carina, Epsilon0, Jean4 and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Just wanted to check in to let you know that I'm here but I'm extremely out of it and brain foggy today. It's one of those days where I could literally sit in a chair and stare at one spot on the wall for 8 hours and I wouldn't even notice the time passing or anything. Last night I fell asleep and ended up sleeping from around 7:30 in the evening (I thought it was 10:30 at night) to 4:30 this morning. Then I woke up for a couple of minutes at 4:30 to take some medication and went right back to sleep and didn't wake up again until about nine this morning. But I'm still exhausted and brain foggy and it's like I didn't sleep at all. My concept of time right now is all screwed up.

I hope everyone else here is having a good day though. I hope some of you have managed to escape Wonderland for a short period of time. I'm still trying to figure out which side of the mushroom I should eat.
Glad to hear from you at all honestly. Sorry that you're brain fog is going wild right now though. Maybe soon you'll wake up from your dream Alice and everything will be clear again.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BlueWidow
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'll be going to bed now. Have a good time, folks

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

I think of it more like Oz. But then I also call my house 'The Bunker'

Maybe some more sleep might help?

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I think of it more like Oz. But then I also call my house 'The Bunker'

Maybe some more sleep might help?
It could also be like Oz. Unfortunately, my brain fog seems to come and go at random for the most part. I mean. . . more sleep could help or it could make it worse or it could have absolutely no effect at all.
My brain is just fuzzy. I feel like a bear of very little brain. Oh, wait. . . now we're getting into Winnie the Pooh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
It could also be like Oz. Unfortunately, my brain fog seems to come and go at random for the most part. I mean. . . more sleep could help or it could make it worse or it could have absolutely no effect at all.
My brain is just fuzzy. I feel like a bear of very little brain. Oh, wait. . . now we're getting into Winnie the Pooh.
48FC09D9 0929 458C 848D B1324CB54EE7

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Oh bother. I don't know where I am today. I hope Christopher Robin finds me soon. Maybe I can call Piglet to help me find my way. I just want some honey right now.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
No that's WoZ, the scarecrow, if I only had a brain. Now I have an earworm, thanks :smiling:
Thought that might be the case with the fog and sleep though. I'm just jelous of the sleep, any sleep.
Oh bother. I don't know where I am today. I hope Christopher Robin finds me soon. Maybe I can call Piglet to help me find my way. I just want some honey right now.
You are making me want to read the Tao of Pooh now

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Just dropped by to say HI to you all.

Tonight the fatigue and loneliness hit me harder than usual. It comforts me a little to know that you guys in this thread will read these words...

May the night be kind to you, my dear friends who I've never met!
36FD59B9 30FE 4C03 A265 C4F2A352F2F3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019

Tonight the fatigue and loneliness hit me harder than usual. It comforts me a little to know that you guys in this thread will read these words...

View attachment 27789
That man is breaking the law by not wanting tea!
22330 screenshots 2015 06 19 00005

• Wow
Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

View attachment 27789
Are you ok? Do you want to talk?

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

View attachment 27789
What's up amigo? Yeah shit day for me too. My peripheral neuropathy is back with a vengeance.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Epsilon0 and MysticPerception
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
What's up amigo?

The sky :p

Sorry, I crack bad jokes when I am gloomy. (And also when I'm not)

Neuropathy? Sounds painful. Is that something to do with nerve damage? I read about the new diagnosis you received today. Do you feel any different, haha?

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The sky :p

Sorry, I crack bad jokes when I am gloomy. (And also when I'm not)

Neuropathy? Sounds painful. Is that something to do with nerve damage? I read about the new diagnosis you received today. Do you feel any different, haha?
Docs say I'm fine but yeah nerve damage. Oh that diagnosis has changed everything suddenly I understand my eyes are opened wooooooooooooooo all hail confirmation bias!

Reactions: MysticPerception and Epsilon0