Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Were busy pertussis. Wtf? People. Busy people lol.

Anyway night

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm still here. I can't sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm in the bathroom all night. It's tomorrow! Told you! Been in the bathroom sitting on the toilet for 3 hours.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Well, I'm back too
Thank goodness. So I tried playing Bloodstained. Unfortunately my mood was still terrible at the time so I only beat the first boss and stopped. I died to the first boss twice actually it was very unclear what the hitbox was to me. Switching to the big sword solved the problem though.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Thank goodness. So I tried playing Bloodstained. Unfortunately my mood was still terrible at the time so I only beat the first boss and stopped. I died to the first boss twice actually it was very unclear what the hitbox was to me. Switching to the big sword solved the problem though.
I didn't appreciate the value of switching weapon types until the next boss where I died, I think, about ten times or so. The first one is still most confusing to me, actually - it's so flashy and big, it's not clear if your dodging technique is wrong or just rusty

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I didn't appreciate the value of switching weapon types until the next boss where I died, I think, about ten times or so. The first one is still most confusing to me, actually - it's so flashy and big, it's not clear if your dodging technique is wrong or just rusty
Exactly! I kept getting hit and I'm like what the hell hit me even. Like you get too close and you get bitten then the tentacle comes up from behind but it's delayed so if you jump too early you just get smacked. Also you can just cleanly jump over the laser like what? That hitbox makes no sense at all.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Exactly! I kept getting hit and I'm like what the hell hit me even. Like you get too close and you get bitten then the tentacle comes up from behind but it's delayed so if you jump too early you just get smacked. Also you can just cleanly jump over the laser like what? That hitbox makes no sense at all.
Well, all I can say is that the following bosses are better:ahhha:

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Well that's good I intend to give the game another shot since it did feel really really good to control.
Yeah, it's nothing revolutionary, but a good successor to Metroidvania tradition without trying to add Dark Souls or something to it :ahhha:

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Nooo we're sinking again! Long live the sink! Long live the clan!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
We're always sink-ing in this thread.
But also it's fine. It seems that many regulars there are busy trying to recover now.

Besides... isn't it bedtime for you?
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK. No but yeah you're not wrong. I'm staying up because of some odd developments in my life suddenly. No not odd just unforeseen developments. Half of them are sleeping the other half are I have no idea.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
That sounds like you accidentally gave birth to quads.
lol no not that kind of development.
I just realized everything I've said in the chat will never show up here. I'm too lazy to repeat myself but let's just say I'm extremely lucky. I don't know what the hell today is but I must have cashed out a life's worth of luck today alone.
@CynicalHopelessness I saw you enter the chat did I make you curious? lol

Last edited:
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@MysticPerception give me the verbose version. I need answers!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
@MysticPerception give me the verbose version. I need answers!
Just scroll up in the chat it's not that complicated lol.
If I do give a verbose version it will be tomorrow I'll just direct you to the post if you're asleep by then lol.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Just scroll up in the chat it's not that complicated lol.
I hate scrolling chat. It just jumps randomly when I click "load more messages", so confusing. And hey, others would like to know you're feeling happy too!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I hate scrolling chat. It just jumps randomly when I click "load more messages", so confusing. And hey, others would like to know you're feeling happy too!
I'm laughing because it's not a secret it's just confusing. Ask @cosmicpixiedust for details if you're curious.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
I'm laughing because it's not a secret it's just confusing. Ask @cosmicpixiedust for details if you're curious.
I'm going to think that you two are dating now until/unless I'm convinced otherwise.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm going to think that you two are dating now until/unless I'm convinced otherwise.
Close enough. I don't know what is going on lol.
Alright I'm going to sleep goodnight everyone. I don't know if anyone other than Cynical is even on though lol.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm in the bathroom all night. It's tomorrow! Told you! Been in the bathroom sitting on the toilet for 3 hours.
Oh no, I can relate, what's up?
You sound like me playing Guild Wars 2. Can't really play it like I used to cus of lack of sleep. And tbh all the graphic effects from other players does my head in, I can't see ground effects or telegraphed animations so never know when to dodge. I just switch to greatsword and spam my rotation and hope for the best. Not a great way to play but the fact that it often works kind proves the game is a bit broken.

Last edited:
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Good morning everyone, hope you are all doing well today. I just had my medication review and they're putting me on Risperidone and Duloxetine. Fingers crossed these ones help :hug:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and NonsenseTrash
NonsenseTrash

NonsenseTrash

Student
Jan 19, 2020
Morning everyone,

Been struggling pretty bad lately. But, gonna try to make it through the day.
Took meds. Made coffee. Got dressed.
Got to: Go to campus. Work on past due assignment. Go to class that gives me bad anxiety. Go to other classes.

I hope all of you have a good day today. You deserve it:heart:

• Love
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
@L0ne1ygh0st how many meds have you been on, if you don't mind me asking?

@NonsenseTrash good luck with your plans!

• Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash