MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
That can't be safe for work.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Feel like I'm gonna throw up again. I just have not been eating well since halfway into the day I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm going to sleep a little early today goodnight everyone. Thread is going to be quiet tonight I think.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm up and drinking but I have work in four hours. Do I care? Only a little bit. Fuck, today has been a hard day. I'm tired of so many things. I am not tired of alcohol, though.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm up and drinking but I have work in four hours. Do I care? Only a little bit. Fuck, today has been a hard day. I'm tired of so many things. I am not tired of alcohol, though.
I hope workgoes ok for you! I forgot t pulls so didn't fall asleep. Taking now and hoping I get like 4 hours add I have a long day ahead!

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I hope workgoes ok for you! I forgot t pulls so didn't fall asleep. Taking now and hoping I get like 4 hours add I have a long day ahead!
I hope you get sleep and have a good day! Coffee is your friend! I'm still the way I was earlier to be honest but hopefully with enough alcohol and and angsty music.

I just realized that it's too late for lithium and I've been drinking. oh wells

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
Morning there. Or mourning. When I was a kid, I used to write the former as the latter.

CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
That's funny though!
Well it's not unexpected - English isn't my native language after all, and a pre-teen can interpret it as "oh, so that's the proper way to write that word!" instead of "hm, this is something new, never seen it before". Maybe it's because kids expect world to make sense, lol

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Well it's not unexpected - English isn't my native language after all, and a pre-teen can interpret it as "oh, so that's the proper way to write that word!" instead of "hm, this is something new, never seen it before". Maybe it's because kids expect world to make sense, lol
I just think it's a nifty, realistic way to look at things, ya know?

I think I want to quit work

Last edited:
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Quit work, or quit working? :heh:

Quit my work lol

There's this guy that I didn't exactly get involved with, but I kind of did (only because he relentlessly flirted and I thought I was special which was not). He's a supervisor at my job, which means that he will at some time be telling me what to do. I am not comfortable with that considering I thought he might have been different and more genuine, as he says "I speak like that to everyone". He was not genuine. I am not upset about relationships when it comes to CTBing but I am unhappy. The last year has been hell and I'm tired. He seemed like I could actually trust and be happy but he apparently just wants to lead me on and use me like everyone else.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 1465