E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
That thread was the perfect way to sow the seeds of dissent.

Yes, I agree. I learned a valuable lesson today about forum etiquette: stay away from that type of thread.

Thank you @Underscore my (only) archeologist friend. Being one of a kind makes you important and valuable, you know :-)

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yes, I agree. I learned a valuable lesson today about forum etiquette: stay away from that type of thread.

Thank you @Underscore my (only) archeologist friend. Being one of a kind makes you important and valuable, you know :-)
It's sad they have taken over our home

• Aww..
Reactions: Polly
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

Awww bless ya amigo!
I stayed away from that thread for that very reason. I'm always up for a constructive argument but that one had clusterbomb written all over it.
It's hard to tell what is real and fake these days without giving in to paranoia, but there are ways if you know what to look for. You can never be certain though.
And I'll not share those suspicions in open forum for the Thought Police to see.:nomouth:

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Awww bless ya amigo!

And I'll not share those suspicions in open forum for the Thought Police to see.:nomouth:

At the risk of sounding like the Grammar Police, I would respectfully like to point out that you should call me "amiga" since I am a woman.

Btw how's that Customer Service Saga going? Any happy ending in sight, by any chance?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
There have definitely been what seems to be a large number of really weird threads here lately....

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
At the risk of sounding like the Grammar Police, I would respectfully like to point out that you should call me "amiga" since I am a woman.

Btw how's that Customer Service Saga going? Any happy ending in sight, by any chance?
Lol I knew that I just got it wrong cus I'm crap, sorry. Oh dear but now you have awoken the Grammar Police you must pay the price. Archaeologist has another a in it. *ducks, runs* muhahahaha....
There have definitely been what seems to be a large number of really weird threads here lately....
It's really something when we on this forum are calling things weird.:O

• Love
Reactions: Epsilon0
E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Lol I knew that I just got it wrong cus I'm crap, sorry. Oh dear but now you have awoken the Grammar Police you must pay the price. Archaeologist has another a in it. *ducks, runs* muhahahaha....

It's really something when we on this forum are calling things weird.:O

Wow! I didn't realize that I was spelling it wrong all this time. Thank you :-)

Your truly
Amiga Archaeologista

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Good evening everyone, hope you're all doing okay today. Some of the threads popping up on here are very strange recently. It's hard to know who's real and who's a troll

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Deleted member 1465 and Carina
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Good evening everyone, hope you're all doing okay today. Some of the threads popping up on here are very strange recently. It's hard to know who's real and who's a troll
Hihi.

I couldn't agree more. Whilst it's good to give them the benefit of the doubt just in case, it's exhausting watching it all.
Wow! I didn't realize that I was spelling it wrong all this time. Thank you :-)

Your truly
Amiga Archaeologista
I used to work for journalists, they were always correcting me. I used to intentionally make mistakes so they could.

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
My suggestion. If it's a new account, with no picture, consider it fake unless proven otherwise ;)

Reactions: Epsilon0 and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The ones that are fake must be getting so frustrated to be met with the support that members are trying to provide. :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Epsilon0, faraway_beach and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The ones that are fake must be getting so frustrated to be met with the support that members are trying to provide. :haha:
Probably, or annoyed that people aren't telling them what to do because now they've got to send someone else over in their little red rover game to try and get something on us. All until their exhaust their people and don't know what to do... then they'll just start using all their people and have their people do what they think we will do, to their people in a massive thing of like "infiltrators tell infiltrators what infiltrators think happens here so the infiltrators can report what happens on the inside" and then everyone else is like "wtf? they were banned for doing that?"

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Paging
@BlueWidow
@Raven Moon
@Nemeshisu
@Morphinekiss
@Root

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
"infiltrators tell infiltrators what infiltrators think happens here so the infiltrators can report what happens on the inside"
Lol. We should just leave them alone to play with each other. They'll cherry pick what they want anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Paging
@BlueWidow
@Raven Moon
@Nemeshisu
@Morphinekiss
@Root
I'm here. Just feeling groggy today.

Finished that cake. It was really good. Wish I could've had some way to send you all the extra icing I scraped off of it. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm here. Just feeling groggy today.

Finished that cake. It was really good. Wish I could've had some way to send you all the extra icing I scraped off of it. :heart:
I admit, while I normally eat the icing, that did almost look like too much even for me!

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
How was the cake?
Okay, we were apparently crossing telepathic lines here because I just updated my post while you were asking me that question! LOL!

As I said above, it was good, but I wish I could've found a way to send you all the extra icing I scraped off of it. :heart:

Evening @BlueWidow -
Good evening. I hope you're doing well this evening.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Okay, we were apparently crossing telepathic lines here because I just updated my post while you were asking me that question! LOL!

As I said above, it was good, but I wish I could've found a way to send you all the extra icing I scraped off of it. :heart:

Good evening. I hope you're doing well this evening.
I'm all about the food lol

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I admit, while I normally eat the icing, that did almost look like too much even for me!
It wasn't quite as sweet as it usually is, but it was still pretty sweet. I could only take so much of it before. . . Well, it was just too much sweet for me, which is crazy. You should see all the sweetener that I put in my coffee. People are always teasing me and asking me if I want some coffee with my sweetener.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Well aparently according to the assessor I'm autistic. Ahhh joy.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It wasn't quite as sweet as it usually is, but it was still pretty sweet. I could only take so much of it before. . . Well, it was just too much sweet for me, which is crazy. You should see all the sweetener that I put in my coffee. People are always teasing me and asking me if I want some coffee with my sweetener.
They ask me if I want coffee with my sweeter or creamer lol

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust