Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Back to the lump @cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I can't wait to get out of my work clothes, get stoned, and then get to the show and drink!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I can't wait to get out of my work clothes, get stoned, and then get to the show and drink!
That's a wild list and I'm just over here baking brownies lol. I guess at least one of us knows how to party after a long day.

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
That's a wild list and I'm just over here baking brownies lol. I guess at least one of us knows how to party after a long day.

I'm so stoked. I've missed the last couple of shows they played because of work so I definitely need the night off. I plan on recording a song or two and posting here if possible. Wanna share some brownies? ;)

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Tomorrow I'll "celebrate" the loss/birth of my baby. I'm dreading it a tad. I plan to make a cake. I'll lie in bed, stuff my face and cuddle her blanket.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Polly, Ame, cosmicpixiedust and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I'm so stoked. I've missed the last couple of shows they played because of work so I definitely need the night off. I plan on recording a song or two and posting here if possible. Wanna share some brownies? ;)
I'm all for sharing with everyone.
Tomorrow I'll "celebrate" the loss of my baby. I'm dreading it a tad. I plan to make a cake. I'll lie in bed, stuff my face and cuddle her blanket.
That's such a sad way to reminiscence about someone. I hope the cake at least taste good and isn't soured by what it represents.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14177
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It's okay, it's over now and at least I got the hours. I did want a nap before going out tonight.
I really did! I am stoked. I love reading about Charlie and Death's Acre is my hopefully future home so that book will hold a special place in my heart. Do you remember what the series was called? I'd love to check it out. I'll let you know how Radium Girls is!

How are you doing?
Doing okay. Just tired, as usual. I'm glad you had someone fun with you since you had to work so long.
I just looked it up. The shows were all on Amazon video. At least that's where I watched them all. One show was just called Poisoned.
There was another one called "Hidden Killers of the English Home". That one talks about different eras of time, such as Victorian, Edwardian, etc. and discusses all the dangerous things that people had in their homes at those points in time. I don't know that any of them were exclusively focused on radium. I think they are focused on various types of poison and and other dangerous things that people kept in their homes ag time ago not realizing how dangerous they were, radium was just one of those things.

I just found it astounding because they said they used to use it for everything, including toothpaste. They would put radium on their teeth because it made their teeth glow. They used it in make up. They used it in all kinds of things and it was advertised as a health tonic. It was supposed to give you a "healthy glow"! :pfff:Yeah, radium will give you a healthy glow alright!!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Doing okay. Just tired, as usual. I'm glad you had someone fun with you since you had to work so long.
I just looked it up. The shows were all on Amazon video. At least that's where I watched them all. One show was just called Poisoned.
There was another one called "Hidden Killers of the English Home". That one talks about different eras of time, such as Victorian, Edwardian, etc. and discusses all the dangerous things that people had in their homes at those points in time. I don't know that any of them were exclusively focused on radium. I think they are focused on various types of poison and and other dangerous things that people kept in their homes ag time ago not realizing how dangerous they were, radium was just one of those things.

I just found it astounding because they said they used to use it for everything, including toothpaste. They would put radium on their teeth because it made their teeth glow. They used it in make up. They used it in all kinds of things and it was advertised as a health tonic. It was supposed to give you a "healthy glow"! :pfff:Yeah, radium will give you a healthy glow alright!!
omg "healthy glow" radiation

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
omg "healthy glow" radiation

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg.... toothpaste, impotence.... that's I was going to say something...
but chocolate?!?

D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Stay
In my head
And in my arms

Glue
The memory of you
as transparent thought

Like sweet skin
and veins too thin
Just stay

Take my last breath
I'd give it to you
and glue

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, BlueWidow, MysticPerception and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

Are we sure that bananas are even good for cats? This cat is obsessed with licking bananas. Maybe he has a vitamin deficiency?
I just hope it's not the same thing like when you feed a dog chocolate.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Stay
In my head
And in my arms

Glue
The memory of you
as transparent thought

Like sweet skin
and veins too thin
Just stay

Take my last breath
I'd give it to you
and glue
Thank you Poet. That was beautiful :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14177
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Are we sure that bananas are even good for cats? This cat is obsessed with licking bananas. Maybe he has a vitamin deficiency?
I just hope it's not the same thing like when you feed a dog chocolate.
My family once had a cat that kept on trying to get into the refrigerator. We finally were like "fine, you want something, pick it out." It went to the cantaloupe (as stores call them). we were like "really? it's not cut? there's no way this is what you want" but we humored the cat, cut it, and gave it some.....

The cat ate it... the cat would eat like 1/8th of one every time, not in place of cat food, but in addition.

was the oddest thing.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
You know that feeling when you're like, alive?

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
You know that feeling when you're like, alive?
Yeah but I'm assuming you mean in a bad way. Which I don't blame you for feeling really. Pretty sure that's still the common sentiment here.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and BooGirl
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
sorry to hear
Well if we didn't know what it's like to be alive, we couldn't be reading or posting ;)
But yeah... technically my brain's set at a time frame being set so there's that too.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Yeah but I'm assuming you mean in a bad way. Which I don't blame you for feeling really. Pretty sure that's still the common sentiment here.
I dunno, I like posting meaningless garbage haha

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My family once had a cat that kept on trying to get into the refrigerator. We finally were like "fine, you want something, pick it out." It went to the cantaloupe (as stores call them). we were like "really? it's not cut? there's no way this is what you want" but we humored the cat, cut it, and gave it some.....

The cat ate it... the cat would eat like 1/8th of one every time, not in place of cat food, but in addition.

was the oddest thing.
Hmmm. . . That's interesting. That's what makes me wonder if they have a vitamin deficiency or something. I mean, they'll go outside and eat grass when they have a stomach ache because grass is supposedly good for that. I'm not sure why it's good for it, but I thought I read that somewhere, but that's why they eat grass. I mean like green grass growing on the ground, not the other kind of grass. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina