Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Hmmm. . . That's interesting. That's what makes me wonder if they have a vitamin deficiency or something. I mean, they'll go outside and eat grass when they have a stomach ache because grass is supposedly good for that. I'm not sure why it's good for it, but I thought I read that somewhere, but that's why they eat grass. I mean like green grass growing on the ground, not the other kind of grass. :pfff:
yeah, and like the other cat was a stray too. Technically he came from a company (liquor store lol) that was across the street from a cantaloupe patch, so 'maybe' he grew up used to it, or just had that as survival food?, or maybe he just needed it in his diet. He actually tried to share it with other cats and they were like WTF is wrong with you?!? But one actually ate some lol. But yeah, he ate so much if it, it wasn't like a "this takes me back" it was a "this is filling" amount.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Looking at Vintage Ads for Cocaine Headache Drops & Cough Syrup with Heroin.

Wish that stuff was still available at the drugstore over the counter.

It's not fair because it was so much easier to kill yourself back in the olden days when they didn't need to kill themselves because they didn't live as long as we do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, Carina, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Looking at Vintage Ads for Cocaine Headache Drops & Cough Syrup with Heroin.

Wish that stuff was still available at the drugstore over the counter.

It's not fair because it was so much easier to kill yourself back in the olden days when they didn't need to kill themselves because they didn't live as long as we do.
I know... omg the drugs I would've done.. oh that sounds almost bad lol. It's so shocking how these things were "over the counter" and not "illegal"

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
They are finished! Fuck cutting them properly I just took a chunk for myself lol. First time ever making brownies or baking anything so I'd say I did okay even though it's the simplest thing in the world to make.
Brownies

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, BlueWidow, faust and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: xBrialesana, BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
They taste pretty good but sadly I have no milk to go with them. Not even almond milk or whatever kind of wish I did because my mouth is just full of chocolate now lol.

After that chunk I'm already done. I wrapped up the rest so if anyone wants some have at it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
so waiting for people to leave as I have delicious things to drink lol

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
They taste pretty good but sadly I have no milk to go with them. Not even almond milk or whatever kind of wish I did because my mouth is just full of chocolate now lol.

After that chunk I'm already done. I wrapped up the rest so if anyone wants some have at it.
Almond milk is good. I also like coconut milk.

I can't drink regular milk anymore. I haven't drank it in years. Didn't really like it much to begin with.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Almond milk is good. I also like coconut milk.

I can't drink regular milk anymore. I haven't drank it in years. Didn't really like it much to begin with.
coconut milk is the best :D

Reactions: MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Great episode :D And the adult version of Daria too lol
I just watched that episode. Now I'm on the next episode where the hippie friends of Daria & Quinn's parents visit.
Oh, this is also the one where they have the records that they take to the flea market to sell.
I like the part where Trent says, "Now let's do that thing where I stand on the aluminum foil". I'm not sure what difference it makes in the sound of a record if you're standing on aluminum foil? :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just watched that episode. Now I'm on the next episode where the hippie friends of Daria & Quinn's parents visit.
Oh, this is also the one where they have the records that they take to the flea market to sell.
I like the part where Trent says, "Now let's do that thing where I stand on the aluminum foil". I'm not sure what difference it makes in the sound of a record if you're standing on aluminum foil? :pfff:
I watched that last night lol

I've been falling asleep to the episodes

Right now I'm on the "Daria accidentally Steals the boyfriend" episodes"

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I watched that last night lol

I've been falling asleep to the episodes

Right now I'm on the "Daria accidentally Steals the boyfriend" episodes"
Yeah, the show kind of changed after they gave Jane a boyfriend. And then Daria ended up "stealing him" and that was weird. I think one of the weirdest episodes is the one when Jane talks Daria into dying her hair and then think she messed it up on purpose so she could steal her boyfriend or something like that. That was a really strange episode.
Or, I didn't really like the episode either when Jane joins the high school track team.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, the show kind of changed after they gave Jane a boyfriend. And then Daria ended up "stealing him" and that was weird. I think one of the weirdest episodes is the one when Jane talks Daria into dying her hair and then think she messed it up on purpose so she could steal her boyfriend or something like that. That was a really strange episode.
Or, I didn't really like the episode either when Jane joins the high school track team.
Yeah those two were weird episodes (the hair episode was before the stealing boyfriend... or technically 'was' the stealing episode) The track episode was odd though.

In some ways though it was interesting seeing that both of the weird outcasts were just like everyone else in ways. But totally weird for the show, and I was glad they did something to make them revert them back to normal fairly quick.

• Love
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Mornin', y'all!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, faust, Carina and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Going to bed, please, take care! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I just really felt like listening to this even though it's been forever since I've heard it.

Going to bed, please, take care! :heart:
Goodnight, have a nice rest.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, faust and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Well some of the people who keep the thread alive aren't here anymore and Jean promptly disappeared after searching for a brownie song so not sure what happened with that.

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Well some of the people who keep the thread alive aren't here anymore and Jean promptly disappeared after searching for a brownie song so not sure what happened with that.
true

granted I'm only on late on Fri/Sat as those are my "late nights" that aren't go to bed early days for work

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
true

granted I'm only on late on Fri/Sat as those are my "late nights" that aren't go to bed early days for work
It's the opposite for me I keep staying up late for work but I actually should probably should have been going to sleep early as I need to wake up early for therapy in a few days. Hope I'm not dead tired when I show up lol

• Love