BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Rumday

Glasses

Wow! I didn't realize it was so late.
Well, it's only 3 PM where I am, but I know it's 6 PM where some of you are, which is an hour past time for "happy hour"!

I started going through boxes and stuff and totally lost track of time. I've been wanting to go through boxes for months and months and now I finally get the urge to do it when I'm not going to have any time. At least I've gone through a few things and gotten a lot of stuff shredded and sorted out.

• Love
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I will set aside some cookies or brownies for you. I'm probably going to just make brownies since they're simple to make.
If there are any meatballs, please, grab them too! :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
View attachment 27357

View attachment 27358

Wow! I didn't realize it was so late.
Well, it's only 3 PM where I am, but I know it's 6 PM where some of you are, which is an hour past time for "happy hour"!

I started going through boxes and stuff and totally lost track of time. I've been wanting to go through boxes for months and months and now I finally get the urge to do it when I'm not going to have any time. At least I've gone through a few things and gotten a lot of stuff shredded and sorted out.
Right, if you have been postponing the things for too long, after all it is like you reached the top of a mountain and have been going up all those months.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Carina Honestly, many people pick up something from other people. This is no natural, but unluckily sometimes unconscious. If a person is annoying you with too many tricks like that, you can try to think out the things which will result in laughing of you both (of course, if you still have an ability to laugh).

Oh I totally deserve it lol. I did it to him back then. I consider it payback. Even if it is like annoying because I have to hold back telling him the truth lol.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Right, if you have been postponing the things for too long, after all it is like you reached the top of a mountain and have been going up all those months.
Yes, it's an odd feeling because I've been walking by all of these boxes and staring at them for months knowing I should go through them and not feeling like doing it. Then for some reason today, I needed to look in one of them for something, and once I started looking at it, it was like something was triggered and I just started going through it. And that led to another box, and another box.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yes, it's an odd feeling because I've been walking by all of these boxes and staring at them for months knowing I should go through them and not feeling like doing it. Then for some reason today, I needed to look in one of them for something, and once I started looking at it, it was like something was triggered and I just started going through it. And that led to another box, and another box.
Nothing wrong with that :)

Sometimes you just have to get things done that you've been planning on for a while.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Carina I wonder how it is possible after so many years lol. Seems that it sometimes takes too long for a habit to come.
@BlueWidow It is same with me. I tidy the room once in a few months and sometimes just taking out everything, reread, look from a different angle, after a very long time. It all looks different when it is time to decide, to throw away or not

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
bigtasty

bigtasty

still tickin'
Feb 15, 2020
I bought a switch on impulse the other day, what games do people recommend?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've never had one so don't know actually

Reactions: bigtasty
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Nothing wrong with that :)

Sometimes you just have to get things done that you've been planning on for a while.
Yes, except that I'm supposed to be resting and now I've made myself dizzy and tired. :pfff:

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
tons of tomato soup in me... because why not.

I don't know why I love tomato soup, but I do.

Reactions: MysticPerception and cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
tons of tomato soup in me... because why not.

I don't know why I love tomato soup, but I do.
It's one of my favorite. Do you also do cream of tomato?

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Christ. What a day.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Jean4
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
What happened?

6 people didn't show up to the job so we had to do a whole Rite Aid conversion store (They were bought by Walgreens) with 7 people. We started at 7 am and we just got done 10 minutes ago, 12 hours!

I also found a lump on one of my breasts.

But on a plus side, I got to spend my whole shift with one of my coworkers and we were both manic so we were having soooo much fun. Enough fun to get told to shut up by our supervisor, twice. Haha

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4, one4all and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
6 people didn't show up to the job so we had to do a whole Rite Aid conversion store (They were bought by Walgreens) with 7 people. We started at 7 am and we just got done 10 minutes ago, 12 hours!

I also found a lump on one of my breasts.

But on a plus side, I got to spend my whole shift with one of my coworkers and we were both manic so we were having soooo much fun. Enough fun to get told to shut up by our supervisor, twice. Haha
Sorry you had so many not show up! And the the lumps :(

But the plus side sounds fun at least...

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Sorry you had so many not show up! And the the lumps :(

But the plus side sounds fun at least...

It's okay, it's over now and at least I got the hours. I did want a nap before going out tonight. Oh well. I'm kind of worried about the lump but I'm trying to not freak out about it. I'm going to give it a bit and see if it goes down, since I don't exactly have insurance to check it out anyway.

Oh yeah, it was so fun! We're both bipolar people with borderline personality disorder so we feed off each other's energy like crazy.
Looks like you hit the jackpot at the bookstore, Pixie!

Death's Acre & the Charles Manson book look very interesting to me.

The one I would be most interested in though is the Radium Girls. I watched a whole series about various different types of poison at one point and they had an entire episode dedicated to radium. It's a very interesting topic.
I hope you enjoy reading them. :heart:

I'm feeling tired today, so I was just checking in to let everyone know that I'm here.

I'll be back later on with rum!! :tongue:

I really did! I am stoked. I love reading about Charlie and Death's Acre is my hopefully future home so that book will hold a special place in my heart. Do you remember what the series was called? I'd love to check it out. I'll let you know how Radium Girls is!

How are you doing?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's okay, it's over now and at least I got the hours. I did want a nap before going out tonight. Oh well. I'm kind of worried about the lump but I'm trying to not freak out about it. I'm going to give it a bit and see if it goes down, since I don't exactly have insurance to check it out anyway.

Oh yeah, it was so fun! We're both bipolar people with borderline personality disorder so we feed off each other's energy like crazy.
Oh that's gotta be fun at work :D two similar people doing similar things at work feeding off each other lol. Or the boss gets driven crazy lol.

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Oh that's gotta be fun at work :D two similar people doing similar things at work feeding off each other lol. Or the boss gets driven crazy lol.

We would have been sent home/made to sit in the car til the shift was over if our DM/regular boss was around. We knew that, though..which is why we try to stay away from each other in bigger stores. =P

• Love