CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I can't sleep so I'm eating chocolate covered pretzels and listening to the storm

• Hugs
Reactions: Root and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Rain is so calming. Now if only bugs didn't want to come into the house because of it.

Reactions: Root and Carina
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Checking in! Still alive...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Root, Carina and 1 other person
R

Root

Student
Sep 15, 2019
Hello. Haven't been feeling good but still here. How are you guys doing?

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Polly, Carina and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@Root ! Where have you been?????
Hello. Haven't been feeling good but still here. How are you guys?
It was your party day! What's going on?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Was feeling horrible, could not get out of bed to enjoy the storm. The night is falling and I am getting better. How are you today?
Mental or Coronavirus?

Reactions: faust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Nothing I've just been feeling weird maybe it's the new medication. How are you?

Meds can definitely mess with you... do you have a report to check in about them soon? or a call to make sure it's normal?

----------------------------------------------------

Seriously? It can't even list one other person?

Reactions: Root
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Nothing I've just been feeling weird maybe it's the new medication. How are you?
Well, you get to celebrate your welcome home with me and @Carina !
4FD349F2 D0D7 45C6 BA04 D00D99BC4FB3

• Love
Reactions: Root and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I am super drowsy. I'm going to start blaming my medication at this rate for making me so tired even though I've had two cups of coffee today. I'm off to take a shower now though so hopefully that will wake me up a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: faust and Root
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am super drowsy. I'm going to start blaming my medication at this rate for making me so tired even though I've had two cups of coffee today. I'm off to take a shower now though so hopefully that will wake me up a bit.
No cookies?
Yes on Monday I'm gonna tell about it to the doctor!

Yeah thank you!
You were missed as you know!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Root
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@MysticPerception I hope it will help you!

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg I just had to cover.... best friend almost thought I was actively suicidal... ok he still might.. well suspect.

ugh. I seriously just need to not say anything to people. No that would be suspicious... seriously nothing I would do would work.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Root
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
omg I just had to cover.... best friend almost thought I was actively suicidal... ok he still might.. well suspect.

ugh. I seriously just need to not say anything to people. No that would be suspicious... seriously nothing I would do would work.
You aren't going anywhere. ;)

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Carina I regret telling my friend I am going to CTB, he makes me feel guilty, saying that when I told that I thought only about myself. I hate when you say something to people and then they start acting with you in a completely different way...

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You aren't going anywhere. ;)
@Carina I regret telling my friend I am going to CTB, he makes me feel guilty, saying that when I told that I thought only about myself. I hate when you say something to people and then they start acting with you in a completely different way...

The thing is... I didin't say anything... I asked for his email.... and tested something (ok didn't do the right thing I was curious about, but not going to again now lol).

and he instantly got all paranoid... ugh...

OK he does know I"m bipolar.... and that ctb things have applied.... and psych ward in the past. But I just sent an email come on...

• Hugs
Reactions: faust, MysticPerception and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just finished setting up my work project for tomorrow. Mania for the win!

Reactions: MysticPerception, faust and Carina
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Carina Hmmm, I guess this is typical. That's why you already have to know all the answers to their questions.

Reactions: Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I am still drowsy. Shower didn't help in that regard but at least I feel clean now. Also I haven't gone to the store yet so that's why I haven't made anything. I'm going with my mother so that we can also look at mattresses since I need a new one.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, Carina and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I am still drowsy. Shower didn't help in that regard but at least I feel clean now. Also I haven't gone to the store yet so that's why I haven't made anything. I'm going with my mother so that we can also look at mattresses since I need a new one.
Please, take some food for me as well, I have been in bed all day, only managed to grab 2 bottles of coke and pringles an hour ago :heart:

• Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Carina Hmmm, I guess this is typical. That's why you already have to know all the answers to their questions.
Yeah... he's kind of using my trick things against me now, where everything canb e used against you until the person gives up and just tells you the truth... it's highly annoying.

Of all the things he had to pick up from me when a teenager.... THATs what he had to pick up

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Please, take some food for me as well, I have been in bed all day, only managed to grab 2 bottles of coke and pringles an hour ago :heart:
I will set aside some cookies or brownies for you. I'm probably going to just make brownies since they're simple to make.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Carina Honestly, many people pick up something from other people. This is no natural, but unluckily sometimes unconscious. If a person is annoying you with too many tricks like that, you can try to think out the things which will result in laughing of you both (of course, if you still have an ability to laugh).