Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I have multiple refrigerators and freezers throughout my apartment. Hey @Squiddy. I forgot I unplugged the one in the living room yesterday. The freezer part was disgusting. It must have defrosted and then I plugged it back in. Everything refroze and had to be thrown away. Ice cream melted all over it and then refroze. One big mess.

I threw away all the food that was stuck to the bottom because it refroze there and threw it away now. One big mess. Cleaned it and plugged it back in.

I'm manic. Today is defrost the freezers and clean it, and clean all the refrigerators. Some haven't been cleaned in a long time.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I could so fall back to sleep right now.... I just did something that practically made me tired that is weird... ok then... caffeine it is

--------------------------------------------

Me trying to blend in in a game rofl:

ahh... I swear I almost feel like this in life.

Last edited:
  • Love
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I could so fall back to sleep right now.... I just did something that practically made me tired that is weird... ok then... caffeine it is

--------------------------------------------

Me trying to blend in in a game rofl:

View attachment 27335

ahh... I swear I almost feel like this in life.
I see you're cosplaying as Jean today. Very nice.

Good morning everyone. Took a minute for the house to clear so I could access the site but I'm good. Actually I need to go take my meds I just realized so I'm gonna do that should only take a second. I'm hoping to get some brownie mix or cookie dough later because I want to bake something today even though it's terrible for me. Throwing caution to the wind as they say.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I see you're cosplaying as Jean today. Very nice.

Good morning everyone. Took a minute for the house to clear so I could access the site but I'm good. Actually I need to go take my meds I just realized so I'm gonna do that should only take a second. I'm hoping to get some brownie mix or cookie dough later because I want to bake something today even though it's terrible for me. Throwing caution to the wind as they say.
It's your party... you can bake cookies if you want to.... bake cookies if you want to...
EC3936D9 4A8B 4759 8D7D 7A8B6BD2D686
My fridge is disgusting and empty lol.

Back in bed. My mania wants to clean. Body says fuck you. You do too much I will cause your asthma to act up!
7508983E B8B9 4746 A377 A68816543452

Last edited:
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
It's your party... you can bake cookies if you want to.... bake cookies if you want to...
View attachment 27336
My fridge is disgusting and empty lol.

Back in bed. My mania wants to clean. Body says fuck you. You do too much I will cause your asthma to act up!
View attachment 27337
Okay but why do you have...Oh that's strange I could only see the towel picture until I quoted. What is up with the forum and pictures right now? That's a lot of poweraid though.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Okay but why do you have...Oh that's strange I could only see the towel picture until I quoted. What is up with the forum and pictures right now? That's a lot of poweraid though.
It was on sale. .80!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I have to buy food or move things into it. That's in the living room. Towel is bedroom. Then there is the kitchen
Well at least you have space for the food. My fridge is pretty cluttered and only has space because it's so big and I only ever put eggs and dairy free butter in there.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well at least you have space for the food. My fridge is pretty cluttered and only has space because it's so big and I only ever put eggs and dairy free butter in there.
4AC93296 0243 4396 A499 4D43CD9F7E12
88579C0C DCF3 4059 A556 710034CA3B53
I hoard food
Especially when I am manic. I buy food I don't need!
5D0CB95D E15B 493C 82D4 DAA66D4D993C

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
One... Problem? With being vegetarian is you either buy processed vegetarian (aka premade), that doesn't go bad as fast (but even some of that does if not frozen)... of you get stuff that could be bad in days.
--------------------
why is my bloodwork not in yet! I want my results :(

seriously... I want to know if some things may be from lithium toxicity, so if dropped suicidal things will get worse (ROFL), or, if they're fine, which case I'm screwed because essential tremors or I do have parkinsons and it went from ok to issues eating within 9 months.

• Hugs
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
One... Problem? With being vegetarian is you either buy processed vegetarian (aka premade), that doesn't go bad as fast (but even some of that does if not frozen)... of you get stuff that could be bad in days.
Yeah I could see that being a problem. At least there are options available though and you don't have to make everything yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah I could see that being a problem. At least there are options available though and you don't have to make everything yourself.
Yep, and a number of the things I couldn't make if I wanted to... like "put the soybeans into a 10,000 pound press, now bake at 200 degrees for 1 month while it ferments" or some such crap.... like who can do that?1?

• Wow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Yep, and a number of the things I couldn't make if I wanted to... like "put the soybeans into a 10,000 pound press, now bake at 200 degrees for 1 month while it ferments" or some such crap.... like who can do that?1?
Someone with a lot of time and money I guess. Though I always get too hungry when preparing stuff that takes more than a few hours so I can't even do that much.

Reactions: Jean4
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Storm Dennis is here in Blighty and wow is it trousering it down outside.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
A94E37B9 AD83 45F1 AAFA BE4AFD6C6C43

Go mania!!

Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Lunch break! I went to Dairy Queen

Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Wait... people don't have dairy queen?

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and one4all
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
My aunt apparently sent some pictures of a few articles to me through my sister. I have to say I only glanced at them and they just pissed me off lol. It's all just if you're having a bad x think of someone elses worse y. It's like someone else having worse problems than me does not downplay my suffering in the slightest sorry that's not that works in reality. Also, turning negative thoughts into positive ones is just silly. If it was that easy way less people would be on these forums.

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yo what's up guys!

• Love
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception