MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I took a shower but my head hurts now lol. Darn you sinuses.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Carina
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Must. ..pretend. ..sleep...
Goodnight.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, BlueWidow, Jean4 and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, Lady Lazarus 2020 and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 56709, Lady Lazarus 2020, BlueWidow and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Headache getting worse. Making it very hard to visualize driving to get a haircut and turn in the sheet. This is annoying. I took a BC powder though so hopefully it will clear up some.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4 and BlueWidow
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
To all the beautiful ladies frequenting The Official 2020 Everything But The Kitchen Sink Post:

Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day! And, for Jean:

Kiss

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Lady Lazarus 2020, Polly and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

pizza soon too

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, NonsenseTrash, BlueWidow and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I decided that I would treat myself for Valentine's Day, so far I ordered to go from a really amazing restaurant. White cheddar mac and cheese, bacon cheeseburger with egg and a pickle!

86348165 565308000864113 1838410912252297216 n

• Love
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, MysticPerception, NonsenseTrash and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Now what do I want to do..
I think I want to get stoned and go wander a book store.. :hihi:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, NonsenseTrash, Jean4 and 3 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Now what do I want to do..
I think I want to get stoned and go wander a book store.. :hihi:
Sounds like fun!! It's nice that you must live in a city that still has some good bookstores.
In the 1990s, I lived in Portland, OR which contains Powell's, the world's largest independent bookstore (or that's what they call themselves). You could go in there and get lost for days. They also had many excellent record and video stores that you could get lost in for days. I don't know if they still have the record and video stores, but I know Powell's is still there. Granted I wasn't high when I was in there, but I used to love to wander around looking at books, videos, and records. And it's probably a lot more interesting when you do it when you're stoned. LOL!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sounds like fun!! It's nice that you must live in a city that still has some good bookstores.
In the 1990s, I lived in Portland, OR which contains Powell's, the world's largest independent bookstore (or that's what they call themselves). You could go in there and get lost for days. They also had many excellent record and video stores that you could get lost in for days. I don't know if they still have the record and video stores, but I know Powell's is still there. Granted I wasn't high when I was in there, but I used to love to wander around looking at books, videos, and records. And it's probably a lot more interesting when you do it when you're stoned. LOL!
In 1996 about I was in the Library Limited in St Louis (bought out/shut down by a larger chain.... which sucks as I'm sure they killed the vibe), they had almost everything, and by that I mean they had a section that had a book of a photos of uh... male... yeah... just all over the place. It had other books too

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and BlueWidow
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

I'm waiting for my roommate to finish his map on League of Legends. I am excited! I have a Books a Million and two used bookstores in my city, it's very nice. THat sounds amazing! I've only ever been to a really huge bookstore once, but it was sooo wonderful. I was in heaven! It would definitely be more interesting while stoned! lol! I'm excited to go, I hope he is ready soon.
I double hate you.

I looooove you!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Omg.... Borders bought the store... changed everything... vacated the place... was shut down, and the original location was demolished... in essence a beautiful bookstore was destroyed.

• Aww..
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I return and apparently the only person Jean doesn't hate right now is me so I guess I'm doing something right as her valentines lmao. I got my haircut and turned in the sheet successfully. Fingers crossed I still have a job I guess.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, BlueWidow, Polly and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm here finally woo!

Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and MysticPerception
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020