Real job work... maybe

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash, Carina and MysticPerception
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Does it count as real work if you're here while at work?

Reactions: faust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yes. You are babysitting me... which is your other job. :blarg:
But like I"m always one split thought from.... opening a drawer... seriously I moved certain bottles closer so I could access it easier.

Am I really the best babysitter? lolo

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I don't know what to do with myself. I'm refusing to take an uber to my job to turn in a sheet saying where I was for the past week but I should have just gone yesterday and tricked myself into thinking I could go this morning. Normally transportation isn't a problem for me but my car got really fucked up for seemingly no reason right before I attempted(nice contributing factor there) and I can't even take it to get repaired on my own right now so I'm kind of just sitting here waiting to borrow my mother's car when she arrives home. I feel like I should be looking for another job right now but my motivation is just not there lol. I know I can't solve everything in one or two days but I really would like a sign pointing in the right direction at least at this point.

S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
If i fail, i will come back and post before most of you wake up. Thank you all for everything.
oh shoot, is he talking about CTB?

thanks for your contributions on exit bag, man

• Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I don't know what to do with myself. I'm refusing to take an uber to my job to turn in a sheet saying where I was for the past week but I should have just gone yesterday and tricked myself into thinking I could go this morning. Normally transportation isn't a problem for me but my car got really fucked up for seemingly no reason right before I attempted(nice contributing factor there) and I can't even take it to get repaired on my own right now so I'm kind of just sitting here waiting to borrow my mother's car when she arrives home. I feel like I should be looking for another job right now but my motivation is just not there lol. I know I can't solve everything in one or two days but I really would like a sign pointing in the right direction at least at this point.
Hand in the paper. Is there anything you need to do in the area?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I actually forgot to take my medication since I'm not used to having any lol. I went ahead and took it just now but accidentally dropped the bottle and all of my pills went everywhere. Luckily I managed to retrieve them all but I can't seem to open the bottle to put the last one back in. I don't understand why they made it so tough to open.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I actually forgot to take my medication since I'm not used to having any lol. I went ahead and took it just now but accidentally dropped the bottle and all of my pills went everywhere. Luckily I managed to retrieve them all but I can't seem to open the bottle to put the last one back in. I don't understand why they made it so tough to open.
Next time ask for a bottle without a child protective cap. I can't open them either

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Next time ask for a bottle without a child protective cap. I can't open them either
Will do that. Hopefully I'll start to feel better now as I realized I was relapsing into my old way of thinking very quickly. Not suicidal but just the overall lack of motivation to do anything and not wanting to start anything new.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Will do that. Hopefully I'll start to feel better now as I realized I was relapsing into my old way of thinking very quickly. Not suicidal but just the overall lack of motivation to do anything and not wanting to start anything new.
That can also be the normal it is hard to get back into a routine after a vacation... and the hospital was a vacation.
Come here and write down what needs to be done to stay on track.

Reactions: Polly
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Stay on track? I guess. I used to have a note every day detailing what I would do. Then the note became cluttered and I stopped bothering with it though that was years ago. Let's see I need to.

Shower
Turn in the sheet and put in my two weeks(I expect them to just save me the trouble and fire me lol)
Get a haircut

That's about it. I guess I could also try learning some coding or whatever since that's what I said I would get as a skill since I don't want to do anymore bottom of the barrel retail work.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Stay on track? I guess. I used to have a note every day detailing what I would do. Then the note became cluttered and I stopped bothering with it though that was years ago. Let's see I need to.

Shower
Turn in the sheet and put in my two weeks(I expect them to just save me the trouble and fire me lol)
Get a haircut

That's about it. I guess I could also try learning some coding or whatever since that's what I said I would get as a skill since I don't want to do anymore bottom of the barrel retail work.
Brush your teeth. I need to write that to myself to remind me.. and you must eat!
Brush your teeth. I need to write that to myself to remind me.. and you must eat!
If you are fired you get unemployment. Something to think about.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019

If you are fired you get unemployment. Something to think about.
As if they would give me unemployment. They would just say I no call no showed for two days despite having proof I was in the hospital at some point and then proceed to never schedule me again in an attempt to get rid of me. They've done it to other people in the past so it's nothing new. The people running my job are terrible. Oh yeah I did forget to brush my teeth I can go do that now though. Eating comes naturally though to me so I don't need to write that lol.

Okay teeth brushed. Gonna take a shower in a bit I guess.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
As if they would give me unemployment. They would just say I no call no showed for two days despite having proof I was in the hospital at some point and then proceed to never schedule me again in an attempt to get rid of me. They've done it to other people in the past so it's nothing new. The people running my job are terrible. Oh yeah I did forget to brush my teeth I can go do that now though. Eating comes naturally though to me so I don't need to write that lol.

Okay teeth brushed. Gonna take a shower in a bit I guess.
You could ask for a hearing and fight it.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really think no employer should be allowed to fire an employee that was in a hospital no matter what type, and no matter how many absences or anything.

• Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I really think no employer should be allowed to fire an employee that was in a hospital no matter what type, and no matter how many absences or anything.
I agree, but we're just proverbial meat in the grinder. Disposable and easily replaced.

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465 and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I agree, but we're just proverbial meat in the grinder. Disposable and easily replaced.
Oh I remember redundancy. Thanks for all your hard work we don't want to lose you (now sod off so we can save some money).
Ironically they wanted me to come back as freelance for the Christmas rush. Guess how I reacted?

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Oh I remember redundancy. Thanks for all your hard work we don't want to lose you (now sod off so we can save some money).
Ironically they wanted me to come back as freelance for the Christmas rush. Guess how I reacted?
But It's the most wonderful time of the year bro! :pfff:

Reactions: MysticPerception and Deleted member 1465
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
So I was good and called the psychiatrist... Totally forgot what I was doing mid call... oops... well, what's the worst that could happen?

*insert brain quickly inserting a dozen things that could happen*

Ok, other than those things... what's the worst? lol

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I feel like taking a nap. What am I chopped Squiddy? I should really do something but I feel so drowsy and don't want to function.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
A nap would mess up my sleep schedule though I can't. I have to stay awake ugh.
Actually if you have a reasonably stable schedule, naps don't mess with that more than for a day. Maybe your body is telling you that you failed your schedule a bit and need to recover by some extra sleep :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Polly and MysticPerception