Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I awaken with a headache but I guess that's normal for my room actually. I forgot how stuffy it is in here but having a real bed with a real pillow and real covers was so comfy I don't even care. Good morning everyone.
Home is where the :heart: is. Good morning to you!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Would a humidifier help?
I actually have a humidifier but I didn't fill it with any water last night since I was too tired to bother. Forgot I would wake up with a headache if I ignored it though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
On this valentines day, it's important to remember that you aren't alone.
Just hang in there, and wait until someone comes for you
Sometimes it takes a while, but you know they'll come and it'll be worthwhile
Others may find it best to take a leap of faith
Some may just drink their night away in a shot

So many choices!

But who knows.... others might actually just watch tv... eh, whatever floats your boat.

• Love
Reactions: NonsenseTrash, MysticPerception and faust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I actually have a humidifier but I didn't fill it with any water last night since I was too tired to bother. Forgot I would wake up with a headache if I ignored it though.
Fill it up now. Will be ready when you go to bed. I fill mine up every morning.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Just an interesting fact: if Coke was running from my tap, I would never go out!

• Love
Reactions: Carina, Brick In The Wall, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Just an interesting fact: if Coke was running from my tap, I would never go out!
I just noticed the dolphin... CUTEEEEEE!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and faust
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Sorry, a good question, what did you see there before? :ahhha:
Maybe I didn't notice? I'm usually on my phone. I'm on my computer now. Everything is bigger lol.

Reactions: faust and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Fill it up now. Will be ready when you go to bed. I fill mine up every morning.
I'm too lazy for that I'll fill it up later. Right now I'm eating oatmeal and drinking tea. It doesn't taste as good since I've gone a week without it so my eating habit is screwed up now. I just want junk food now but I know I shouldn't.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Brick In The Wall I don't even drink water, I drink just diet coke and do not feel like I want to drink water
I like dolphins myself, they are very-very cute!
:heart: @Jean4 it is okay, when I was lurking there, I first thought you are admin

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@Brick In The Wall I don't even drink water, I drink just diet coke and do not feel like I want to drink water
I like dolphins myself, they are very-very cute!
:heart: @Jean4 it is okay, when I was lurking there, I first thought you are admin
I was like that too. I probably drank a 12 pack a day at one point. Now I've substituted some of that with liqour.

Dolphins are the fucking bomb!

Reactions: Carina and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Brick In The Wall I usually drink 2x2L of coke a day, sometimes can be even more, but I don't like drinking - had too many drinks before
Update: drinking alcohol, missing word :O

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
When I was in college I drank a 12 pack of pop a day... and by day I mean in about 4 hours. And I'd sometimes watch Dr Katz, and AbFab on tv while attempting to study lol

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
When I was in college I drank a 12 pack of pop a day... and by day I mean in about 4 hours. And I'd sometimes watch Dr Katz, and AbFab on tv while attempting to study lol
Lol I remember myself studying and shaking. That was obviously too much of the caffeine!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Wow
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, CynicalHopelessness, Carina and 2 others
CynicalHopelessness

CynicalHopelessness

Messenger of Silence
Jan 9, 2020
So, @MysticPerception, now that you're back in the land of the living, are you going to try Bloodstained? Like, I'm not pressing, but what if that's the meaning of your life and you won't be able to CTB until you beat the game and get all achievements? :wink:

• Love
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
In honor of the Moon

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, Deleted member 1465, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sunset yesterday evening near my place.
Resized 20200213 175945

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, MysticPerception, faust and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
So, @MysticPerception, now that you're back in the land of the living, are you going to try Bloodstained? Like, I'm not pressing, but what if that's the meaning of your life and you won't be able to CTB until you beat the game and get all achievements? :wink:
Your words reminded me of this song

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
The worst part is while I was in the hospital I actually thought about that game and our conversation. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it at least but right now I haven't been playing anything as I feel kind of out of it.

• Love
Reactions: CynicalHopelessness, Jean4 and faust
F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I used to like growing miniature roses, and a store near me is selling them for Valentine's Day. I wonder if I should give them another try.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception, faust and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I used to like growing miniature roses, and a store near me is selling them for Valentine's Day. I wonder if I should give them another try.
If you like that, why not give it a try again! There are not too much things that we like at all :heart:

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
If you like that, why not give it a try again! There are not too much things that we like at all :heart:

I went through a period when I didn't want to take care of anything, and let them all die. I'm not sure I'm ready to try again. They're hard to find around here, though, so this is a rare opportunity.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I went through a period when I didn't want to take care of anything, and let them all die. I'm not sure I'm ready to try again. They're hard to find around here, though, so this is a rare opportunity.
I hope you will be successful in this activity :heart: And don't miss an opportunity ;)

Reactions: faraway_beach
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
In honor of valentines I'm going to post something I always laughed at every valentines. Though I'm technically going to celebrate it there's no real point so I'm not giving a gift or anything since my anniversary is 3 days right afterwards anyway so yeah no point.
Valentines

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina, Jean4, CynicalHopelessness and 2 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Do you have any other hobbies?

F

faraway_beach

Seawater and stardust
Dec 30, 2019
I hope you will be successful in this activity :heart: And don't miss an opportunity ;)

Thank you for the encouragement! Now I am going to get out of the house and go to that store!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, faust and MysticPerception