Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
It's amazing how many people end up in Stan's thread.... one way or another Was just thinking of that while reading it earlier
and now back to Daria

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm heading into work now. I hope everyone enjoys their night! I'll try to pop in when I can.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm heading into work now. I hope everyone enjoys their night! I'll try to pop in when I can.
Be safe!
It's amazing how many people end up in Stan's thread.... one way or another Was just thinking of that while reading it earlier
and now back to Daria
Yup. He's the ghost watching over the forum. His post goes down to low, he knocks the site off.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Me too lol I watched it many times growing up and after, sometimes just letting it be on a loop when I'm sick or out of it.

We should all do a rewatch!
Actually, I have all of the episodes of Daria on my Amazon prime video account. I've seen them all so many times I can recite all the dialogue. :pfff:
That's part of the reason I can't remember anything else. I have dialogue to the all the episodes of Daria, the first 15 seasons of The Simpsons, dialogue from several Nicktoons from the 1990s, and lyrics to songs from the 1970s and 1980s and some from the 1990s stuck in my brain. There's no room for anything else in there now! :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, cosmicpixiedust, Carina and 1 other person
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
After reading through some of @Jean4 's comments, I've come to the conclusion that she is actually A.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
After reading through some of @Jean4 's comments, I've come to the conclusion that she is actually A.
Since I am exhausted what does A mean?

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Actually, I have all of the episodes of Daria on my Amazon prime video account. I've seen them all so many times I can recite all the dialogue. :pfff:
That's part of the reason I can't remember anything else. I have dialogue to the all the episodes of Daria, the first 15 seasons of The Simpsons, dialogue from several Nicktoons from the 1990s, and lyrics to songs from the 1970s and 1980s and some from the 1990s stuck in my brain. There's no room for anything else in there now! :pfff:
Well Daria being memorized is a worthy use of braincells :D

Others not bad too, but Daria mainly lol

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Since I am exhausted what does A mean?
I think she means the A that sells N. But that doesn't really make any sense to me even as a joke lol

Reactions: Carina
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I think she means the A that sells N. But that doesn't really make any sense to me even as a joke lol
Well, I can't find the post anymore, but Jean said something about moving her servers out of a certain country! The obvious logical conclusion is that she's A... well, it made sense in my head.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
557DBBFE BD33 45BA B81A B4B0EFB657D8
Well, I can't find the post anymore, but Jean said something about moving her servers out of a certain country! The obvious logical conclusion is that she's A... well, it made sense in my head.
Ah lol. It's radio. ;)

Reactions: BooGirl
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Anigif enhanced 30924 1393959215 14

Okay, this is the last one I promise. This is one of my favorite scenes of the entire series.

Daria has been invited to a party at Britney's house because she helped Britney in art class. Daria doesn't want to go to the party, so Jane is trying to see if she can pass herself off as Daria.
She tries on Daria's glasses and tries to do an imitation of Daria.

Jane: Hi. I'm Daria. Go to hell. It won't work.
My face is too expressive.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Jean4, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 27181

Okay, this is the last one I promise. This is one of my favorite scenes of the entire series.

Daria has been invited to a party at Britney's house because she helped Britney in art class. Daria doesn't want to go to the party, so Jane is trying to see if she can pass herself off as Daria.
She tries on Daria's glasses and tries to do an imitation of Daria.

Jane: Hi. I'm Daria. Go to hell. It won't work.
My face is too expressive.
I just watched that episode!!!!

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I just watched that episode!!!!
My other favorite line in that episode is when Jane's brother Trent drops Daria and Jane off in front of the security booth at Britney's house. Jane asks him if he wants to go in and crash the party and he says no because he's been practicing his guitar all night.
Jane turns to Daria and says something like,
"Would you consider sleeping with a guitar in your hands practicing?". Trent replies, "It is if you don't drop it".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My other favorite line in that episode is when Jane's brother Trent drops Daria and Jane off in front of the security booth at Britney's house. Jane asked him if he wants to go in and crash the party and he says no because he's been practicing his guitar all night.
Jane turns to Daria and says something like,
"Would you consider sleeping with a guitar in your hands practicing?". Trent replies, "It is if you don't drop it".
There are a lot of great one-liners in the shows really. It still seems relevant to me for how things are... at least I think it is? Or maybe that's just my age showing lol

• Love
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
There are a lot of great one-liners in the shows really. It still seems relevant to me for how things are... at least I think it is? Or maybe that's just my age showing lol
Actually, I find that show to be more relevant all the time. :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Almost time for me to go to bed.... almost...

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
tfw brain fog

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and HelensNepenthe
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
ok.... gotta go to bed now.

Goodnight everyone, and I hope everyone's night goes well, whether it be sleep, work, or other.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Okay, i'm going to log off now.

If i fail, i will come back and post before most of you wake up. Thank you all for everything.

Those of you who have been particularly important to me - you know who you are. Words can never capture just how much your support and companionship has meant to me in these last couple months. I am wishing you all peace and serenity in your own journeys - whether you CTB or not.

Sending all my love.

• Love
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, Carina, cosmicpixiedust and 3 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019

If i fail, i will come back and post before most of you wake up. Thank you all for everything.

Those of you who have been particularly important to me - you know who you are. Words can never capture just how much your support and companionship has meant to me in these last couple months. I am wishing you all peace and serenity in your own journeys - whether you CTB or not.

Sending all my love.
I'll be thinking of you & sending you lots of love. :heart:

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019

Sending all my love.
Well goodnight then. Hope you get what you want.

I'm going to bed myself. Super tired been a long day. At least I get to sleep in my bed now for once so that will be nice. Gonna bump Stan's thread on my way out, night everyone.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4