Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The exchange @Jean4 had with another member in Mystics thread was priceless :pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, Deleted member 1465, MysticPerception and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Some people get their jollies from from jacking others stuff..... sometimes it's threads

Reactions: Jean4, cosmicpixiedust and MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 27160

My grinder came!

I know right :pfff:
It occurs to me that you seem to be the one who is taking @Squiddy's place while she's gone with the pictures of all the really tasty looking food. I just hope you don't start eating a bunch of chicken like she always seems to have to. :pfff:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jean4, Carina and MysticPerception
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
It occurs to me that you seem to be the one who is taking @Squiddy's place while she's gone with the pictures of all the really tasty looking food. I just hope you don't start eating a bunch of chicken like she always seems to have to. :pfff:

I hope she'd be proud lol
Oh trust me, I am tired of chicken at the moment so I doubt that'll happen.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Carina
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I hope she'd be proud lol
Oh trust me, I am tired of chicken at the moment so I doubt that'll happen.
I'm sure she'd be thrilled someone was holding down her spot while she's busy trying to get some help. :heart:
That's good about the chicken. I was teasing her the other day that she just might turn into a chicken if she didn't watch out because she ate so much of it. :pfff:
Not that I think she usually had a choice because that's just what her mother would make.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm out for the night.
@Backwood_tilt - it's been an honour to share a little light with you on this dark path we walk. I hope the clearing at the end of the path brings you peace.
Goodnight.

• Love
Reactions: Ame, BlueWidow, Jean4 and 3 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm sure she'd be thrilled someone was holding down her spot while she's busy trying to get some help. :heart:
That's good about the chicken. I was teasing her the other day that she just might turn into a chicken if she didn't watch out because she ate so much of it. :pfff:
Not that I think she usually had a choice because that's just what her mother would make.

Good, that makes me happy to think about! I am so proud of her for getting help. I want to surprise her with something when she gets out, but I'm still working out the logistics of it since we have to remain anonymous and all.

That's funny! :pfff: At least you can cook chicken many different ways!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I don't even know what I'm having for dinner.... considering it'll probably take me an hour or more to get home considering the roads... probably nothing... we'll see here as I leave in like 3 minutes

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Good, that makes me happy to think about! I am so proud of her for getting help. I want to surprise her with something when she gets out, but I'm still working out the logistics of it since we have to remain anonymous and all.

That's funny! :pfff: At least you can cook chicken many different ways!
Yes, I think everyone's really happy that she's getting some help. That's so nice of you to be making a surprise for her. I'm sure she'll be happy and overwhelmed when she gets back to find out how much everyone missed her. She always seemed to not understand how wonderful she is and she never gave herself credit for all the hard work she was doing.
Of course, it didn't help at all the people around her weren't giving her any credit either. I hope she gets to work on her self-esteem and she comes to understand what a beautiful person she is. Okay, I'm crying now. :pfff:
I can just relate to her so much. I tried so hard to get help and to get better and to gain self-esteem when I was younger and it always seemed like fighting against a never ending tide. By the end of my 20s, I think I was already so jaded and worn out from my continued attempts to get better that I just started giving up. And this was before my thyroid problems really kicked in, which made everything even harder.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and MysticPerception
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Yes, I think everyone's really happy that she's getting some help. That's so nice of you to be making a surprise for her. I'm sure she'll be happy and overwhelmed when she gets back to find out how much everyone missed her. She always seemed to not understand how wonderful she is and she never gave herself credit for all the hard work she was doing.
Of course, it didn't help at all the people around her weren't giving her any credit either. I hope she gets to work on her self-esteem and she comes to understand what a beautiful person she is. Okay, I'm crying now. :pfff:
I can just relate to her so much. I tried so hard to get help and to get better and to gain self-esteem when I was younger and it always seemed like fighting against a never ending tide. By the end of my 20s, I think I was already so jaded and worn out from my continued attempts to get better that I just started giving up. And this was before my thyroid problems really kicked in, which made everything even harder.

Hopefully it will help her gain some good coping skills and help her self esteem out more. Do you know how long of a program hers is? I can relate a lot as well, it's a constant struggle to become well and not have your self esteem be in the toilet. It's really easy to want to just give up, especially when you have others around you telling you that you aren't getting any better.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Hopefully it will help her gain some good coping skills and help her self esteem out more. Do you know how long of a program hers is? I can relate a lot as well, it's a constant struggle to become well and not have your self esteem be in the toilet. It's really easy to want to just give up, especially when you have others around you telling you that you aren't getting any better.
She's in the hospital, and she said she is usually in for 5 days. Not sure about the program.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I think she mentioned that she's normally in the hospital for five days. I don't know if that means anything. She was already in an outpatient program before they hospitalized her, so I'm assuming she'll just go back to that when she gets out. I think she was having some passive suicidal thoughts, or maybe they had become active, and she said she was also having the urge to cut herself. That may be why they hospitalized her. They probably didn't want her to start hurting herself.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
She's in the hospital, and she said she is usually in for 5 days. Not sure about the program.

I think she mentioned that she's normally in the hospital for five days. I don't know if that means anything. She was already in an outpatient program before they hospitalized her, so I'm assuming she'll just go back to that when she gets out. I think she was having some passive suicidal thoughts, or maybe they had become active, and she said she was also having the urge to cut herself. That may be why they hospitalized her. They probably didn't want her to start hurting herself.

It'll probably only be 5 days, then. I think that is the longest most places will take you unless it is a more intense hospitalization. Granted, I'm sure that varies by location and if you have insurance or not. I know that's how it is here, at least. I totally meant to ask about the hospitalization, not the program but I'm developing a migraine so I am not thinking the clearest. :ahhha: Time to load up on thc..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You can't be in a new program where nobody knows her baseline and say you are a cutter and you wish a meteor or bud would hit you lol

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and BlueWidow
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
You can't be in a new program where nobody knows her baseline and say you are a cutter and you wish a meteor or bud would hit you lol

lol yeah, I am sure they didn't take her saying that too lightly

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
It'll probably only be 5 days, then. I think that is the longest most places will take you unless it is a more intense hospitalization. Granted, I'm sure that varies by location and if you have insurance or not. I know that's how it is here, at least. I totally meant to ask about the hospitalization, not the program but I'm develop a migraine so I am not thinking the clearest. :ahhha: Time to load up on thc..
I hope your migraine gets better. Just hearing about those makes my head hurt. :hug: :heart:
lol yeah, I am sure they didn't take her saying that too lightly
That's true, I'd forgotten about the picture of the meteor that she drew. I mean, she could say those things on here. But to say them in her therapy was probably not the best idea, and drawing pictures of them was certainly not a good idea. But hopefully she'll feel better when she gets out. I think she was also having some kind of an issue with some of her medicine, so hopefully they got all of that straightened out as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and Jean4
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I hope your migraine gets better. Just hearing about those makes my head hurt. :hug: :heart:

That's true, I'd forgotten about the picture of the meteor that she drew. I mean, she could say those things on here. But to say them in her therapy was probably not the best idea, and drawing pictures of them was certainly not a good idea. But hopefully she'll feel better when she gets out. I think she was also having some kind of an issue with some of her medicine, so hopefully they got all of that straightened out as well.

Thank you, I am hoping it gets better before work. I'm not going to let it get me down, though.

Yeah, hopefully she feels better and if there was an issue they get it straightened out. Medication can be tricky, sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, NonsenseTrash, MysticPerception and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Yeah. She wasn't taking her meds lol.
What kind of cheese?

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Is that macaroni and cheese? That looks good. You're making me want macaroni and cheese now. I think I might actually have some in the cupboard. I may go look. I was planning on having soup, but that looks really good.

What kind of cheese?
Oh, that's a good question. What kind of cheese? Also, I think she was having a problem with the cost of one of her meds. I think she might've got that settled, but I can't remember?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

What kind of cheese?
Is that macaroni and cheese? That looks good. You're making me want macaroni and cheese now. I think I might actually have some in the cupboard. I may go look. I was planning on having soup, but that looks really good.
It's mac and cheese with..... some type of fake processed cheese... generic type lol
-----------------------
I was so tired at work today, as was the office manager, that she forgot the name of someone wasn't my name, and I was like "oh wait, is this her?" and the manager looked for a few seconds and said "*my name*, that's you" I didn't realize that I picked my name out of a list of names.... and I"m the ONLY ONE at the company with my name.

Last edited:
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Jean4, MysticPerception and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Making me hungry over here. I'm waiting for Checkers. I normally avoid all fast food as I find it terrible for my complexion and just greasy garbage but after my attempt it feels like a big fuck it lately and I just pig out like it doesn't even matter.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Jean4, BlueWidow and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Making me hungry over here. I'm waiting for Checkers. I normally avoid all fast food as I find it terrible for my complexion and just greasy garbage but after my attempt it feels like a big fuck it lately and I just pig out like it doesn't even matter.
Sometimes you just need that though too. it's kind of good for you

Reactions: MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I like Checkers. They have really good fries. My husband and I used to go to the Steak'n'Shake and get a burger and then go to the Checkers across the street and get their french fries. :pfff:

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Junk food at your party Saturday!!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Junk food at your party Saturday!!
Well the dietitian did say one of her goals was that I don't lose any weight while I'm there so at least I managed that much. Wouldn't be surprised if I put on a few pounds though I'm still slender so who cares time for more junk food!

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well the dietitian did say one of her goals was that I don't lose any weight while I'm there so at least I managed that much. Wouldn't be surprised if I put on a few pounds though I'm still slender so who cares time for more junk food!

Attachments

• EF9E86C9-4944-4884-8D7B-916B2419CB4E.gif
    EF9E86C9-4944-4884-8D7B-916B2419CB4E.gif
    721.2 KB · Views: 0