B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Welcome back @MysticPerception :)

i just stumbled upon one of your old posts last night while i was browsing SS.... how nice to see you've actually returned the next day! Hope things go better for you now that youre getting the help you need and giving it an honest try.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust and MysticPerception
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Of what exactly? I don't have anything on me right now lol. No food to speak of though I could use a tea to wake me up. Can you believe they only let me have coffee in the morning and they didn't have any tea? That was my biggest problem with the pysch ward. No tea, what an atrocity.
I'm sorry you didn't get anything to eat there, the food can really suck sometimes.
Great.... my county is like "eff it, we're not cleaning roads after 5".... roads are covered in snow, they've given up... I'm going to be driving on roads that you won't be able to tell what's road, or side of road going home.

Please be careful!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Just droppign in to say hello, and see how everyone is doing :D

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, MysticPerception, cosmicpixiedust and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I used to enjoy driving in the snow in my little V6. Mind you I also used to own a car that would stall whenever I braked too hard, so I had to learn how to drive on the motorway without breaking. Actually, it was quite an enlightening experience.
Just droppign in to say hello, and see how everyone is doing :D
Hihi :smiling:

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ever notice how sometimes you see people who get better and it makes you happy?

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and cosmicpixiedust
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I've seen a few like that recently. Problems not solved but yeah even a small win makes me happy.

Reactions: BlueWidow and cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Yup! It even kicked me out of my depression!!!

Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

I love seeing people get better! It makes me happy and they're happy and that makes me even more happy and yeeeeaaaaah! :D

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Deleted member 1465 and Carina
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I hate to dampen the mood, but i think i will be going later tonight. Probably after most of you have gone to bed. This has been my plan since sunday.

i'm still quite afraid. but trying to remind myself of what i'll have to endure if i don't CTB. There's definitely a chance i chicken out and don't attempt (my method can't really be sabotaged once i begin), but since i am fighting a losing battle against a crippling health condition, i'll only be delaying the inevitable. I hope I can muster up enough courage to do what needs to be done.

I want to say thank you to the sinksters and SS community for all the support and compassion i've received. I will continue to check SS throughout the day when I'm not making final preparations/getting my head straight.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, BlueWidow, Ame and 5 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I hate to dampen the mood, but i think i will be going later tonight. Probably after most of you have gone to bed. This has been my plan since sunday.

i'm still quite afraid. but trying to remind myself of what i'll have to endure if i don't CTB. There's definitely a chance i chicken out and don't attempt (my method can't really be sabotaged once i begin), but since i am fighting a losing battle against a crippling health condition, i'll only be delaying the inevitable. I hope I can muster up enough courage to do what needs to be done.

I want to say thank you to the sinksters and SS community for all the support and compassion i've received. I will continue to check SS throughout the day when I'm not making final preparations/getting my head straight.
Good luck, you're gonna need it. Don't feel bad if you chicken out though since I know the feeling well myself it's understandable. Hope it doesn't hurt when you go though or at least it's less painful than the health condition for sure. Hope you can finally achieve peace too.

• Love
Reactions: Backwood_tilt and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

If you want me to be there for you... let me know.

• Love
Reactions: Backwood_tilt and Brick In The Wall
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Don't worry, it's not a damper on the mood! I mean, well... the obvious that doesn't need to be said that a few of us know.

Providing support is totally what people do here! It's like a massive actually-useful suicide hotline that just postpones things, sometimes maybe indefinitely. But for others, maybe just enough that we get to know you, and you can know that you're cared about or loved--even if you didn't have that in your life!

Still a celebration. And don't worry, even if you can't, things happen, don't feel bad no matter what happens!

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Backwood_tilt, MysticPerception and 2 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018

I'm so sorry, will hate to see you go. As a fellow chronic health sufferer I can sympathise. Whatever you choose.
:heart:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, Backwood_tilt and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

You didn't dampen the mood, we are here for you. I will be here with you tonight as much as I can. No matter what happens, it's going to be okay. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, MysticPerception, Backwood_tilt and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

We're here to support you in whatever way we can. But always remember that you have a choice and that choice is yours to make alone. Thank you so much for your time and presence with us! I wish you solidarity, love, and peace!!!

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Backwood_tilt and cosmicpixiedust
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Oh wow, thanks Sinksters! i was honestly not expecting such an outpouring of responses lol.

@Jean4 i don't want to make your insomnia any worse, and i think i need the time and space just beforehand to be alone and make sure my emotions are settled. However i haven't decided when i'll log off SS so i still might catch you and @cosmicpixiedust before I go (since i know you'll both probably be online around that time).

@Brick In The Wall @MysticPerception @Carina @Underscore

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Your kind words are not just words to me. I truly feel the compassion and empathy that you have all built and maintained here in the Kitchen Sink. It is soothing me through the uncertainty of CTB/my fear of it, but also makes me know i will be welcome back here tomorrow if things don't go as planned.

I'm finding it hard to articulate myself presently but this place has really meant a LOT to me. And you should all be so proud of creating such a welcoming environment for people in their most dire times. As carina says, this is one big suicide hotline, and unlike all the other ones out there this is probably the only one that works as intended.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, cosmicpixiedust, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Good. @MysticPerception bounced me into mania. ;)
I'm so glad you're feeling better. I was going to say I hope this means you sleep tonight, but I suppose mania and sleep are not really two things that go together very well, are they?

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Oh wow, thanks Sinksters! i was honestly not expecting such an outpouring of responses lol.

@Jean4 i don't want to make your insomnia any worse, and i think i need the time and space just beforehand to be alone and make sure my emotions are settled. However i haven't decided when i'll log off SS so i still might catch you and @cosmicpixiedust before I go (since i know you'll both probably be online around that time).

@Brick In The Wall @MysticPerception @Carina @Underscore

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Your kind words are not just words to me. I truly feel the compassion and empathy that you have all built and maintained here in the Kitchen Sink. It is soothing me through the uncertainty of CTB/my fear of it, but also makes me know i will be welcome back here tomorrow if things don't go as planned.

I'm finding it hard to articulate myself presently but this place has really meant a LOT to me. And you should all be so proud of creating such a welcoming environment for people in their most dire times. As carina says, this is one big suicide hotline, and unlike all the other ones out there this is probably the only one that works as intended.
No worries. I'm there for you. :heart:

And yes. You are family and if you chose not to (which I hope you do), we will see you tomorrow and for the party on Saturday :)

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and Backwood_tilt
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The love and support this community provides never ceases to awe and inspire me!

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, BlueWidow, MysticPerception and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Hey! I'm pretty good! How are you doing?
Nice to hear from you again, Pixie! Glad you're doing well. I'm doing okay today. Just trying to rest. It feels like Mystic's return has brought some good luck to the thread. Now we just need our Squiddy back! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
this is one big suicide hotline, and unlike all the other ones out there this is probably the only one that works as intended.
Should email that to the Samaritans.

Like Jean says, you are family.
:hug:

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Nice to hear from you again, Pixie! Glad you're doing well. I'm doing okay today. Just trying to rest. It feels like Mystic's return has brought some good luck to the thread. Now we just need our Squiddy back! :heart:
Squidmeister was voluntary and she likes the hospital... so this is a vacation. Hopefully she will eat something other than chicken.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, MysticPerception, BlueWidow and 1 other person
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019

It's nice to hear from you as well! I'm glad that you are doing okay, resting is good. I feel like that, as well! It's definitely perked everyone up a bit! Indeed, hopefully Squiddy is doing well. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, BlueWidow and Brick In The Wall
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Squidmeister was voluntary and she likes the hospital... so this is a vacation. Hopefully she will eat something other than chicken.
I hope the food at her hospital is good. I think at one point she said it was, didn't she? And they have things for her to do there?
Should email that to the Samaritans.

Like Jean says, you are family.
:hug:
Really, All any of them would have to do is come on here with an open mind and see how we all interact with each other. They could tell within seconds what a wonderful place this is and how much compassion people have for each other here.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jean4, Deleted member 1465, MysticPerception and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
D64DF36F 4293 43B3 B2E5 C584EB53080C

You guys, Cheddar is being so sweet!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, Carina, Ame and 4 others